The Law of OneBrowse Other Topics

• Service to Others

Posted by Charles Standard on November 17, 2021 at 5:28 am

When positive polarity people (oriented toward service to others) encounter “other selves” who are clearly and consciously negatively polarized (service to self), is it appropriate to attempt to be of service to them (send them light, love, energy, help, companionship, etc.)?

DH1977 ???? replied 2 years, 3 months ago 9 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Saul Goodman

November 17, 2021 at 5:46 am

Yes, it is appropriate. However, one must always remember to maintain healthy boundaries and understand the difference between providing a service and feeding a beast.

Years ago, I befriended a quite narcassitic (I dont use this term lightly) individual, who acted as a never ending vacuum for my attention and frustration. He continued to return to visit at his own leisure and never at my request. He stopped showing up when I called him out for being a piece of shit friend and human being, in general. haha

As much as we wish to help all who require love and healing, many wish to use us as batteries. Charging up their sense of self, so they may go inflict suffering upon others.

Moral of the story is: Never invest your psychic energy into anyone with an empty, sucking void in their hearts and souls. They will never grow full, and will only leave when they no longer have a source of nourishment. Send them love, but don’t let them into your home.

May the Great Spirit guide you in all your dealings.

• Alejandro Rodriguez

November 17, 2021 at 11:29 am

Depending on your level of understanding from my humble point of view:

From a level of understanding where there is separation between oneself and other-selves the temptation is to be only of service to those who we find “easy” and to avoid those with a different frequency.

The more compassion and empathy there is in our point of view, the more we tend to help or be of service to those who need it most, regardless or even specially of their orientation or understanding. The laws of karma seem to play an important role here.

If we were able to understand, feel, act and live the unique reality (law of one) and drop the veil that separate us, what would be the difference between me and others, good or bad, negative ir positive, correct or incorrect…? Be service to others would not be to be service to us and vice-versa? Would we not offer our other cheek when we are slapped in the face just to give the other-myself another opportunity for growth?

• Charles Standard

November 19, 2021 at 9:17 pm

Alejandro, I find wisdom in your reply. Thank you for taking the time to offer this insight.

• Suzanne Dusthimer

November 20, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Your message is a good one and made me think of my husband who’s a psychologist at a high-school. He always says he just listens to them and let’s them come to their own understandings through the pain they might be feeling. Gently guiding them to really think about what their experiencing and what it maybe showing them. However, if it’s life-threating then he will say what they can’t see for themselves! But that’s his job! So my point is sometimes you need to just be a friend and tell them that they need to find a professional therapist ,but you can be their friend!!!

Great things!

Suzanne D.

• Eleanor Reed

November 21, 2021 at 1:19 am

Nowadays children or young people have not been taught to pray,they must be popular at school or on social media,wear the best outfits,most of them are not looking for God and the Truth ,or even any kind of spiritual enlightening ..

• Daniel Hodapp

November 26, 2021 at 6:50 pm

Sure, there is no mistake/ failure only catalyst ( Ra )

• DH1977 ????

December 28, 2021 at 5:10 pm

There is an old saying “If you looked this hard for God, you would find Him”