up coming solar flash

• up coming solar flash

Posted by Ronald Cogan on July 22, 2022 at 12:28 am

Corey, If humanity is looking at another bad Solar flash and we are going to be wiped out, except for the humans that are taken on space ships, then why are we still messing around with the sick governments? I thought that I heard David Wilcox say that humanity is not going to have to go through another solar flash. Can you shed some light on this?

Amy Lam replied 1 week, 2 days ago 11 Members · 18 Replies
  • 18 Replies
  • Margaret Stewart

July 22, 2022 at 9:54 pm

HI,

This is just a viewpoint but there is a lot of science about the solar flash available, check out Suspicious Observer’s On youtube and Nasa has also made comment on it. I believe that what is being asked of us is to stop fearing for the body and really look at what is affecting our spirit.

The things going on effect us on far larger areas then the body The negative affects all of us and to grow we must release the fear and handle as much of the negative as we can. I feel that how are they or anyone going to help if we are unwilling to help ourselves. Also this is a universal issue not just earth all the planets in our solar system are changing This is a part of growth and we must control our fear. We are fed a lot of it . We have to remember we are bigger then we think.

• Ronald Cogan

July 23, 2022 at 11:58 pm

Dear Margaret, I am not afraid of the solar flare situation. I don’t care one way or another. If it happens then it happens, but the fact that humanity is fighting against the deep state, and going through a lot of hard ships, and then a solar flare comes along and zap humanity with a solar flare then that makes all this fighting useless. Plus NASA really stands for is, “NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER”. They are the ones who are behind weather modification and you can see how that has turned out. What I am asking is why fight the deep state if we are going to be wiped out right after by a solar flare? I say we should have complete disclosure, NOW !

• Margaret Hardaway

July 26, 2022 at 11:24 pm

Hey there, I’m just thinking about all the weather mod… why can’t they make it rain in the excessive high temps??? that would be helpful. If they subscribe to the “modification” to assist or aid the environment, why not assist with fires, excessive high temps, or other natural disasters that could be mitigated with said weather modifications; just a thought. thanks

• Amy Lam

July 23, 2022 at 1:42 am

Hello, I have been reading some messages from the official website (2012portal.blogspot.com) of the Earth resistance. In one of their recent post, Cobra conveyed that there are two dayson spheres formed one around the sun and one around the earth by a group of positive ETs, and this will have an effect on the upcoming solar flares according to a secretive plan to facilitate the liberation of human on Earth. I do not know the authenticity of all of this information but I do want to be able to discern what is really going on. I always wonder what will happen during the Event. I am very grateful for your message in regards to reminding us of the importance of personal ascension rather than physicality. Namaste.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Amy Lam.
  • Maria Rivera

July 24, 2022 at 4:08 am

In “The Law of One” it is my understanding RA says the person must die to reach the next density. Let’s say we are inching towards the end of our big cycle and many people need to go at the same time to the next density. In order to reach the planet in the 4th density we need to reach a threshold. Without that threshold we can’t reach the same planet that is already vibrating on 4th density. We must continue to work on ourselves to get to the threshold to 4th density. We all make decisions on how we are going to work certain issues and we all are in concert in this illusion of the mind and body. For all that collective of planetary mind (big group of people which I don’t know how many will do the harvest and the ones that don’t cannot live on the planet immediately after, as RA says) to go at once something major needs to occur. David Wilcock has the opinion that we are not going to have a catastrophic shift to 4th density; but that’s an opinion. His idea is like we are only going to change consciousness but that is not what “The Law of One” says. “The Law of One” is in total agreement with a possible difficult harvest as RA calls it which can bring major earthquakes, volcanic activity, mantle displacement etc., a solar flash can be of enough magnitude to blow up a planet but a moderate solar event can provoque all those events. As Corey related it’s the Blue Avians who are talking about a solar flash. And besides that, one must die in order to reach the next density.

There are different ideas about the same event. It looks the shift must happen by whatever means. Dolores Cannon said she kept hearing about the Event and her patients were telling her around 2050, The CIA has the idea the solar flash is around 2030 per NASA calculations. Now the timeline of the information of Corey is around 2028 and previously was 2023-24. The hindus understand the shift is around 2025 and they call it a change in yuga.

On a different note I agree with Cogan that we should move faster to inform the public as a collective of what is really happening.

• MYLES EVANS

July 24, 2022 at 9:36 am

IN RESPONSE TO MARIA’S QUERY…NOT RONALD’S, REGARDING THE POTENTIALITY OF A SOLAR FLASH…

MARIA, I’m impressed by your overall understanding/consciousness, as well as your ability to compartmentalize, idiosyncrasies in other’s individual distortions. However, you’re missing the forest & are instead, trying to locate individual trees. Ascension out of 3rd density can only be achieved on an individual basis. You can encourage/try to assist others to achieve theirs but you can’t facilitate their ability to do so, as the only way out is the way in. They must go within. My suggestion would be never stop working on yourself, as Corey has many times publicly stated each density has [I believe at least 7] sub-densities. Plus of course you’re aware, certain beings will go back or ascend to 5th density as well when they leave here. Lastly, as far as time between incarnations, for example Billy Meier claimed due to overpopulation & other factors, he was told at the time there were about 120-150 yrs. between incarnations from our temporal understanding, though we know time is only part of our physical construct/matrix & once your outside it, you could potentially go forward or back in time, as well as as any potential destination you have a congruent/frequency resonance with in the applicable density. Like waking up from a nice 8-10 hour sleep, you know you slept long, but weren’t waiting…so to speak…to wake up. Also, my understanding is between incarnations there’s further inner work/adjusting/fine-tuning of individual frequency to be done…while sleeping I presume, given the analogy…as well, so that takes time, from our current distortion/perception. Hope this helps. The bottom line, it would seem wise to continue using/developing your attunement/truth resonance. If so, eventually the answers you seek, will become readily apparent if needed or won’t be necessary to get you where you plan/hope to go! Keep expanding your consciousness & let it be your guide. You don’t need to answer all questions you have to leave/ascend, but can certainly be anchored down, if you believe that’s the case. So don’t!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  MYLES EVANS.
      • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  MYLES EVANS.
  • Bettina

July 24, 2022 at 6:00 pm

Hi!

I recently saw videos on Youtube : The Karen Swain Show – with Dolly Safran and Preston Dennett – https://youtu.be/yuMDmGwkjio . In that interview Dolly Safran – a Starchild and pilot of a starship says clearly that the EMP sunburst will happen in about 2 1/2 years from now (“now” = May 2022) and she says also, that she will be one of the millions star vessels, that will come down to evacuate people, because 2 weeks after the EMP burst, the sun will have her 360 degrees micro nova and that will put earth into a new ice age. So according to her that would be at the end of 2025. She says in that interview, that she already knows whom she will take on board. She has already a list….

There are at least 3 more interviews out with her: Jeff Mara Podcast with Dolly Safran alone. – https://youtu.be/cqxP1tOsS3U -and two on Preston Dennett´s channel: https://youtu.be/XnEVR9x3oaY. Preston is also a very humble guy in my opinion.

All are very interesting and informative. Dolly is totally clear and it is the first time that she comes out with her information after a live long experience with ET. I think she is true in everything she says.

In 1992 I had a very very vivid dream about a time, where all humans needed to be evacuated from earth. How did I come to the information in my dream? The information was given as a telepathic information.

I was later – during a channelling – told that this will happen in a time shortly before I retire from work. I will retire in September 2027.

• Amy Lam

July 26, 2022 at 6:04 am

After I had read through the information provided in the 7-17-22CoryGoodUpdates-ChronOrder.pdf documents. I had the following impression.

As quoted from the articles, “In the current timeline for humanity, for the first time, humanity is in charge of the timeline decisions. The choice Humans make and the timeline we choose will define the Solar Event and the Trials themselves.”

What I make out of the articles is that humanity should know what is really going on on Earth, so they can make a choice, if they want to be liberated by the Dark and not become an AI-controlled civilization. The only way for Humanity to save itself is to come back to the Light, release their negative energies, integrate the Light into their beings, and raise their frequencies. It is to Love and be united in Love. Humanity will no longer choose to continue to produce fear, suffering, and pain for one another or to be controlled by all these negative energies and empowered themselves to step up against the dark controller. When humanity no longer produces negative energies, the dark controller will have no energetic food to feed on, and humanity will be liberated from the dark and have chosen a positive timeline. The destiny of Humanity is in the hands of Humanity themselves. “The New Guardians, the Federation of Local Planets, and the Super Federation are doing their part to help us, but our collective dictates their actions. They are waiting to see if we will stand up and refuse the current enslavement or if we will collapse under our trauma, falling into another negative cycle.”

“Goode described one of his remote viewings while serving in the 20 and back program on Solar Warden regarding a Solar Flash. He described a plasma flash emanating from the Sun and hitting the Earth. All positively oriented people came together, holding hands and happily singing. All negative people looked like they were falling backward from Earth and disappearing.”

“The choice that humans make on Earth, and the timeline we choose will determine which rogue Super Federation Groups would be tried and how severe the actions of the Super Federation would be”. “These trials would be held right after the solar event and after humanity had chosen its new timeline.”

In conclusion, I wonder if it is true for all the Light communities to shake off their control by the dark, work hard on their own ascension, be united in love, and most importantly the light communities should help humanity to choose a more positive timeline before the solar flash.

1 Comment

Comment

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Amy Lam.
    • Richard Ostroman

July 26, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Hi Amy, I like what you say and to keep in mind that everyone is playing it with a little fear and in some small case real important to respect the others perspective of fear and try and expand all perspectives. The flash as seen by Corey has those people wanting the same event to occur to ensure their time line is the same or just as close to what they feel is best case to ensure their existence or something. Again a fear based truth, but a real possibility given we really can create anything. My question to you what does your heart tell you. know that we as a collective will need to be somehow plays a part, but as how this story boards out, im thinking the third eye is about to open for everyone and when we can see the lies as people can not hide from someone seeing your true intension. A lot of ground to cover. The flash will be felt and delt with on all levels. What happens on earth is really up to her. She has had a few of these in the past but like child birth its really up to the mother. With what we do as humans, well that’s a wild card.

• Amy Lam

July 27, 2022 at 1:31 am

Thank you very much for your opinion. I totally agree that we all have our distorted lenses of seeing the world and we are all on different journeys. We are all a fragment of God evolving with different roles and spectrum of energy, co-creating, helping each other to experience a different perspective for the whole, we are all loved unconditionally and equally. I truly wish for the highest good of all.

• MYLES EVANS

July 26, 2022 at 10:12 pm

When running a race [towards ascension] should one slow down in anticipation of the allegedly quickly approaching finish line…keep in mind it was originally scheduled for Dec. 21, 2012 just as the Mayan Calendar predicted…but was already delayed once, could it be delayed again, even Corey will tell you anything is possible especially in the midst of a temporal way…or should one keep running even they feel the finish line’s tape make contact with one’s chest…in other words at the point of departure. As you & others argue on the side of the road debated where/when the finish line is, the wise keep running knowing its inevitable but not necessary over the next bend in the road. See you on the other side, assuming your not still arguing where that point begins vs. where it ends. Food for thought…

• Ronald Cogan

July 27, 2022 at 12:40 pm

Dear Margaret, The deep state is still in control of the weather, and it is a major part of their agenda. They want the weather to be bad, so as to push their Climate change agenda, and food shortage agenda. The so called white hats, “to my best knowledge”, don’t control the weather at all. The deep state have been controlling the weather for a long time, and I would guess that 99% of the worlds population doesn’t realize that most of the problems with fires, food shortage, and no water are all because the DEEP STATE is controlling the weather. The two things that they are using to control the weather are chemical trails and HAARP. Look them up for more info but do it under the browser,” Duck Duck go” or you will not get very good info.

• Marc

July 27, 2022 at 2:58 pm

By reading attentively to Corey Goode’s intel, we can understand the following:
    – The micronova due around 2030 is not a a magical “Kumbaya” celebration as Corey Goode often re-advised because the lore of the community see it, perhaps wrongly, as an all-liberating love and light moment in which we will acquire super-powers like levitation and telekinesis and long life-spans. On the contrary, initially, after the solar flash, humanity won’t do too well, again, according to Corey Goode.
    – In one of his latest updates, Corey Goode mentioned that it will be something like a mixed harvest, where some people would lean toward the 4th density negative. 4th density positive people will have to protect themselves mainly by coming together. Read the updates again if you missed the part on how some of the military would protect us.
    – Already in older updates, Corey Goode mentioned that humanity would split into two camps. The part of humanity that didn’t learn the lessons prior to the Solar Flash will take some time before maturing spiritually. After a 1000 years or so and other terrible lessons, humanity will be ready to unite as one. This is all from Corey Goode.

Conclusion: our efforts matter because it because of what we do now determines how well things go to in this journey to the fourth density.
    Like the French say, you cannot make an omelette without breaking any egg.

I encourage anyone to read the updates again, and read or watch the Cosmic Disclosure episodes in which Corey Goode is interviewed. This is a brief summary of many updates by Corey Goode. I cannot cite everything and understand everything so this creates distortions.

• Amy Lam

July 27, 2022 at 11:51 pm

Hello, I wish to ask Corey about his opinion on the Earth resistance with an official website at 2012portal.blogspot.com, the spoke person of this website is Cobra. Is the Secret Space Program Alliance working with this group ? They seem to have been working on a dynamic plan to liberate Planet Earth and humanity with a group of benevolent ET and with members from planet X. They said that humanity is now on the Gamma timeline. They had informed people that they had formed two Dyson spheres around the Sun and around the Earth. They claimed that they are removing the primary anomalies and toplet bombs from humanity. Previously they held meditation for direct physical contact with Benevolent ET and direct Divine interaction. They had performed a lot of mass meditation and they worked together with the sisterhood of the rose, some lightworkers and prepareforchange group. They have been working with the ascension vortexes and goddess vertexes. I had the opportunity to interact briefly with the prepareforchange group and I found that they had a higher consciousness and are going through their own ascension. However, on their website, they claimed that the galactic federation is a positive ET group. I really wonder if the galactic federation that they had referred to, is not the rogue faction of the AI prophet, it is another group of positive ET ?

• David Wurster

July 29, 2022 at 5:48 pm

Cobra is disinfo … in my opinion.

• Marc

July 29, 2022 at 7:29 pm

Corey Goode has stated his opinion several times on Cobra. He’s disinfo.

• Amy Lam

July 30, 2022 at 8:15 am

I am thinking when the Event occurs, with the high energy coming in, it is the start of the Golden Age of Aquarius. We do not know what the situation will be like during the Event. I only wish to concentrate on creating more love for everyone including the dark ones on Earth. I am trying to understand them and forgive them, and I wish to bring healing to them through unconditional love, grace, mercy, compassion, and hope. No matter how it will manifest, I have loved them truthfully. I believe God had separated himself to know himself more and love himself more. We are a fragment of God experiencing everything for the whole according to the divine blueprint. I wish to manifest the essence of the Law of One now and at all times and enjoy the process when I am not doing too well and grow from it each moment. 😅 Whether I will come across positive ETs or negative ETs, it will be an experience to have according to life contract and I have attracted those lessons to myself. I believe with more Light on Earth, it will manifest a more positive timeline. It is always easy to say but difficult to be, I am working on my weaknesses and imbalances every day. One day I wish I will be able to transmute more and more of my egoistic thoughts/reactions/perceptions/imbalances/malalignment/distortions and be infused more by my soul. 🌈Namaste.

• Solace4🌏 🙏

July 29, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Cobra is a spiritually gifted opportunist who surfs on several UFO theories to grow his own ( prolific 🤧 ) buisness. As an ex-member of his crooked network I hope to get the opportunity to spill the beans on the inside world of this clique – you’d never believe what’s going on behind the scenes.