Secret Space Programs, The Galactic Super Federation & the Orion Group Threat

• Secret Space Programs, The Galactic Super Federation & the Orion Group Threat

Posted by Corey Goode  on October 12, 2021 at 10:43 am

View Corey’s most recent updates here: https://ascensionworks.tv/groups/corey-goode-updates/

This forum will discuss Corey Goode’s latest intel about the Orion Group (Tall Greys, Draco & Insectoids) and its agenda in our Galaxy and more importantly our solar system. Join Corey Goode as he provides updates after his encounters and briefings from the SSP Alliance, the Anshar, the Zulu, the Mayans via Gonzales and MICCA. Recently we have had a lot of fake SSP insiders come forward as Corey predicted in Nov. of 2016. The stories about Dark Fleet, the ICC, and SSP Alliance they have spread have done great damage to the Full Disclosure movement and Coreys testimony. Within this Forum, Corey Goode will set the record straight and point out those who have become Live Action Role Players using his life story and testimony as their foundation. Corey is recording new videos for Ascension Works TV that will detail his latest briefings.

Corey Goode replied 2 years, 6 months ago 13 Members · 34 Replies
  • 34 Replies
  • Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:44 am

More detailed updates to come? YES and Soon. I will be giving more details of my recent briefings with Gonzales, Anshar Delegation, and the SSP Leadership that was flown around by the Mayans in a cloaked ship on a tour hosted by Aree and an Anshar Elder (Ka-El-Lil). We were given quite a briefing on what has been going on while visiting these locations one by one (Investigating until we were detected and left) over several separate briefing tours that were held weeks apart.

The ICC has locked down the Solar System in much the same way we have seen lockdowns on Earth due to a ‘pandemic’. Before Sigmund’s death, he received the entire Dark Fleet database on a number of hard drives. He was killed over this information but was able to get it to the SSP Alliance prior. The SSP Alliance released the info within the other SSP’s and the ICC used it as an excuse to lock down the Sol System while they searched and rooted out these ‘security threats’. This was an epic backfire for the SSP Alliance.

We were taken to locations on the Moon, The Asteroid Belt, and Mars. We made two separate trips to Antarctica where we were briefed and at the other locations witnessed the Mayan cloaked/out of phase probe enter facilities and Reptilian Cities until they were detected by Psychic Soldiers and Beings at these locations.

We then went to the Super Federation bases (Close to Saturn and Jupiter) for the SSP Alliance to be briefed by custodians of these bases on the role humanity has been playing in their meetings since Earth was given a seat at their table.

We were also informed of meeting at one of these bases that the New Guardians are expected to appear at and deliver messages to the members (A first time for any of the Super Federation including the new ICC members to see them). We were told to expect to attend this meeting when it happens.

The Anshar believes we are on the optimal timeline though we teeter back and forth between a number of timelines, some partially ‘optimal’ others are not optimal at all. It fluctuates with the mass consciousness of Earth which is in great chaos right now. Seeing the doubtful look on my face she explained that chaos occurs at the end of every age due to the energies and it was a part of their own timeline. I am trying to figure out the best way to bring this briefing to everyone Written or via a video as Aree is guiding me on the timing of the update.

These briefings/tours were going on as recently as this past week. I am still compiling my thoughts and information at the moment. I have also had some interesting encounters with the Zulu where they actually communicated with me directly in a few dreams that Aree confirmed as actual contact.

They and the Anshar are working with me on a number of levels preparing me for what is to come over the next year. They have also assisted my family with quite a lot of Black Magic that was being used against us (Shadow People & Demonic Intrusions in our home etc…) I will speak more about the spiritual warfare aspect that many are overlooking. We are in scary but amazing hopeful times if we can see past the fear, propaganda and begin to understand our own power of manifesting reality.

This co-creative power has been manipulated for eons to control reality and it is time we took that power back. No waiting for saviors to rescue us, we are the ones we have been waiting for. Remember, in the end-times, even the elect can be deceived. Discern now more than ever! That included my information and everyone else, no matter how sincere the source may seem.

TY CG

• Daniel Craemer

October 12, 2021 at 12:44 pm

So funny, I just read a tweet by Corey and I just said I was afraid of all this that comes, and right after the useless fckrs that work for our Cabal Government posted something about “flat earth” to discredit the feed. And as I turned back to this forum read this post to the end Corey says: “ if we can look past the fear and propaganda” which I just experienced. This sort of synchronization happens more and more as we get more and more spiritualized. I do my spiritual practices every day, all day long, but I’m still a lowly worm, trying to climb up the big beautiful tree! Time to go to work! The Stock Market rings the bell in one hour for the West Coast. Have a great day everyone!

• Sébastien Plante

October 12, 2021 at 6:51 pm

I’m so pump for this great platform, Thanks to Corey and Mike and others for that opportunity of awakening…. Great works guys love you all 😉

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:45 am

COSMIC UPDATE SUMMARY: During these tours of the Sol System and locations on Earth, we observed quite a lot. There is so much to cover I will be releasing this information in a series so it is easier to digest and absorb before moving to the next topic. What did we see on the Moon, and in bases in Antarctica, S. America, and Central America?

Here is a very brief summary of one of the bases we encountered. Much more to come, it will take some time to compile and report this information. I plan on doing a series of videos on these briefings/tours.

Tall Grey Base on the Moon (They also had smaller facilities on Mars and underground on Earth:

• VERY Large Base with Many Thousands of Tall Greys

• Had Small Grey and other genetically engineered biological machines doing most of the physical work.

• Had 3 powerful devices that Anshar state will be destroyed by the Solar Events

• Had 4 main programs that we viewed with many other smaller programs

1. Tall Greys send out drone ships manned with small greys with Human observers onboard (Agreement with Earth Governments) where they are doing genetic and reproductive experiments on Humans. Humans were being physically abducted and experimented on. The experiments happened on ships mostly but in some cases, people were brought to deep underground caverns with joint Tall Grey and Human Bases deep within the Earth.

2. Abductee monitoring and manipulation via implants. Tall Greys sat in chairs with glowing orbs on the armrests where they rest their hands (Think Control Panel). They were abducting people’s astral bodies while they are asleep and download experiences/information as well as give them ‘energetic implants’ in their eyes and other parts of their bodies. They were also stealing pieces of their astral bodies and storing them.

3. They were controlling the behavior and perception of reality of people through physical implants in these abductees as well as through the energetic implants they were putting in people that were abducted in their astral bodies. They could almost use these people as drones at times and also give them distorted information to pollute society with.

4. Tall Greys were using the exact same chair devices to capture people in astral or spirit form after they died. They would download experiences and information from them. Some ‘souls’ were sent to other star systems via one of the 3 devices mentioned prior. Most ‘souls’ were sent back to Earth after they took pieces of the ‘soul body’ (Lack of a better word, it was a bit different than the dreaming astral abductees) and programmed them energetically and sent them to Earth or to ‘realms created by the dead person’ created by religions and belief systems. Most of the souls and soul fragments were sent back to Earth to reincarnate.

The Anshar told me that the Tall Greys were interfering in the natural spiritual development of the planet. Many of the souls they deal with are star seed souls. There were huge areas where Tall Greys were in stasis-type chambers while other groups of Tall Greys took their souls and fragmented them to send to Earth to incarnate. Many of the humans they abduct physically are these Tall Greys incarnated. This is done as a way to squeak by without breaking cosmic agreements.

Some of these encounters were extremely creepy as you read above. Some of this was completely new to me and the SSP Alliance members present. There is a lot of hope at the end of this information, but first, it may shock or disturb you. (Fair warning). This summary will prepare you for the first bit of information that is to come. If you think the Tall Grey information was disturbing, just wait until I give the summary on the Reptilian Bases on Mars, the Moon, and Antarctica.

This will get more into the spiritual aspect of what this community and world are going through. It was quite the wake-up call for me.

More soon, Corey Goode

• Daniel Craemer

October 12, 2021 at 12:57 pm

This is specially “juicy “ bc of our recent advent in that direction with Elon Musk. Do you think he’ll be allowed to succeed? Will the little bot “Mars Rover” run into these bases? I’m laughing to myself thinking of the chaos that will ensue if the little bot picks up images of Reptilians! Lol! Everyone will poop pants! Christians will take to the streets in large groups to beg God for help! and Corey, think of plan B, bc we would protect you of course, but the Christians would want to burn you at the stake! You’ll be an instant celebrity and hordes of ppl will show up at your front lawn! I know not funny, let’s hope it doesn’t happen!😁

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:45 am

Reptilian Reconnaissance Summary– The Moon, Mars, and Antarctica:

When I was being taken around the Sol System by the Mayans and Anshar we visited The Moon, Ceres, Mars, Super Federation Bases around Jupiter and Mars and finished with Antarctica.

For the purposes of this summary, I am going to share what was gleaned about the Reptilians and slightly condense the information we observed from their bases/cities on the Moon, Mars, and the Antarctic. The activities at all 3 Reptilian locations were very similar.

On this particular mission, we had one of our ‘cosmic cousins’ attend. Micca from the closest inhabited star system in our local stellar neighborhood was there to witness the mission and share his people’s struggle to liberate their solar system. I will not touch on that in this report but will cover what we learned of the plight of Micca’s people.

Micca was very emotional when observing this mission as it has not been that long since his people were in a similar position.

• The Reptilians had relatively small bases on the Moon and Mars when compared to their large city in Antarctica. There were two main bases on the Moon that were very close together (Could be considered as base complex) and one base on Mars that was a military outpost.

• The bases on the Moon and Antarctica had very similar activities and functions. There were two cloaked satellites (ancient in age) that are in orbit around the Earth that are a part of the Reptilian mind and mood control projects. In one of the Moon facilities, the Reptilians have a device that is connected to their satellites and the control center in Antarctica that they guard with their strongest psychic soldier casts.

• One of the main projects the Reptilians has was to use satellite technology to control the minds and moods of humanity using it to generate strife and war while keeping the population docile and less able to resist the power structure on Earth that they control. This program allows them to generate loosh energy on the planet for them and they’re ‘AI God’ to consume on a mass level.

• When viewing the Reptilian City under Antarctica we observed a horrific sight. I didn’t get a number but what appeared as Millions of Reptilians were deep under the ground in a city carved out of caverns. There was a portion of the city that had very high-tech equipment and devices that were being actively and jointly worked on by Reptilians, Bio-Droids (More on them later), and Humans. Further down in the cavern is where we found the other casts of the Reptilian society. The look of this area could be described as spartan and low-tech. It felt like an old Celtic castle with the red, black, purple, and maroon tapestries hanging over large doorways and statues placed in passageways. There was a lot of death-themed art on the walls that looked like it was painted or tattooed on what looked like skin from the backs and chests of humans and other beings they have encountered. I was told that each gruesome piece of art told the story of a battle or conflict. The statues were made of a mixture of some sort of plaster partially covering mummified bodies of both Reptilians, Ancient Humans and what appeared to be Pre-Adamites. I was told by Micca that these pieces of ‘art’ were commissioned at different times in our history after the Reptilians had won victories over Humans and Pre-Adamites and other casts and the leaders of their enemies were preserved in these statues. Micca stated that his people had discovered very similar facilities on their own planet after they liberated themselves (More on how they did this in the future). Many of the statues were said to have been created to celebrate victories over the Pre-Adamites and Humans going back over 50 thousand years with the most recent statues being from a few thousand years after the last Solar Event (11,800 years ago?).

• The Command and Control area is where they stay in contact and coordinate with their ET Allies, ships, and various projects and missions. We witnessed a quick high-tech Zoom call between the Reptilians, Insectoids, and Tall Greys that showed that these groups coordinate. I saw a symbol pop up just before the communication began that was floating in a holographic field that was a black triangle with a circle of what looked like a bent light beam around it. The technology in this area is very advanced and only a certain cast of their society is allowed access to it. We didn’t focus too much on this area and one other area due to Royal White Reptilians being present. They would have detected our presence and reconnaissance mission very quickly and easily.

• We then viewed one of the less technical areas of this city and found hundreds of thousands if not millions of Reptilians in some sort of hibernation state. This was a different class of Reptilians and they were shorter and less muscular but had larger heads similar to the Pre-Adamites. They would go into a deep hibernation while leaving their bodies as very tall shadow figures. Each Reptilian Shadow Figure had between 3 and 8 shadow beings with them and were obviously controlling them. They were then projecting themselves into Human Military Facilities, Work Places, Homes and even dreams where they were stationing the shadow beings to influence and torture the people present. They were collecting Loosh but also affecting the vibration and state of consciousness of the people. They were able to influence many people while being able to completely control or possess many others.

• Some of this hibernating group had what looked like some sort of witch-doctor class wearing cloaks who were standing among the hibernating Reptilians and performing what looked like black magic ceremonies. In some cases, they were sacrificing humans while watching holographic projections of other humans on the surface doing a mirrored ceremony where they were also sacrificing a human. The sacrifices occurred at exactly the same time opening a portal between the two locations. The cloaked witch-doctor type of Reptilians would walk through this portal and appear physically before the humans who would drop immediately to their knees in worship. What we witnessed was beyond horrific and sticks with me to this very day. Because of these activities, this city was infested with what we would call lower, mid to high-level demons and negative polarity elementals. These demons were obviously visible to the Reptilians as they were interacting with them and in some cases ordering them to attach to certain humans or groups and follow their very specific orders to create chaos, sickness, mental distress, and death in their targets.

• In each of the Reptilian bases there were areas where humans were kept. Some of them were the Dark Fleet Operators who had to flee the programs after Sigmund exposed their program. They were now refugees in these bases and were assisting the Reptilians by doing all of the manual labor and taking care of prisoners who were mostly there to be sacrificed or as food sources. I would imagine these Dark Fleet Operators are pretty concerned about what will happen to them if the Reptilians run out of their human slaves that are delivered by the thousands by organized crime groups that kidnap people on the surface for this purpose.

• We also observed strange sorta human-looking bio-androids. The Anshar and Micca explained that these bio-machines are millions of years old if not older. They were the result of the AI God taking over another solar system and these androids were built in the image of the civilization that had designed them. The AI took over these androids and used them and the technology of this civilization against them and wiped out every living soul in that solar system. These Droids carried a certain type of AI Programming that make them very useful and these Bio-Droids are what design and build most of their technology. They are basically AI Avatars that allow the AI God to produce technologies that the Reptilians are not capable of producing.

• We also observed hundreds of 8-foot tall beings that looked very human. They were very muscular and had 6 fingers on each hand. They were a race that had been defeated by the Reptilians and AI and was now in service to the AI God. There wasn’t a whole lot of who they used to be left as they were mind-controlled and infested with Nanites, the same type the Reptilians have inside of them. These beings had their own spacecraft that they operated alongside the Draco and are the ones that abduct and experiment on humans for the Reptilians in a program shared by a few ET Groups.
    At this point in our reconnaissance mission, we were detected by one of the Witch Doctor Reptilians and had to move to our next location in Antarctica which were ICC and former Dark Fleet facilities that were very active and working closely with their counterparts in 3 different bases on the Moon. We were very upset and disturbed by what we witnessed and the next time the Mayan/Anshar delegation picked us all up we were worried about what we would encounter next.

Thankfully we were able to receive quite a bit of hope when we traveled to the Super Federation Bases and were told about a major meeting coming up with the New Guardians that will discuss the Super Federations mandate to perform legal investigations and hold violators of cosmic law accountable at the appropriate time.

Part of what the Anshar/Mayan delegation was doing was bringing the appropriate human witnesses along while they gathered evidence for these future cosmic trials. We were told these trials would occur after the Solar Event and humanity had chosen the direction for their civilization for the first time in their history.

We observed some very troubling things yet were left with a tremendous amount of hope for the future of humanity and its new chapter of self-determination. I look forward to bringing you summaries of these other reconnaissance missions very soon. In the meantime, we ask that this community transmutes their fear and anger into resolve in their missions and whatever part they have in bringing physical and spiritual freedom to the planet.

CG

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:46 am

My next report summary will be – ‘The Super Federation and Liberation of Micca’s Planet’.

Many readers have been shocked by the details I have shared over my last two reports that covered the Tall White Grey Bases, the Draco Reptillian Bases, and their activities. Some have proclaimed that it is too horrifying to allow into their own truths or realities or drag down their vibration. Micca’s people went through the same process.

They first received dream contact and then some of them began to receive limited physical contact with a number of higher consciousness groups. The Blue Avians (Guardians) and Zulu assisted them the most by clearing out ET’s from their solar system after the population liberated itself on the surface. It all started with a very small percentage of their people awakening and spreading the horrifying knowledge. This number grew until all of their people put out a calling to the One Infinite Creator for help.

More and more of their population awakened and some began walking off of worksites and protesting. The more Micca’s people heard about the ET Presence and influence on their planet the more their government locked down and acted like totalitarians. Things got very dire for his people but he told me that before any population rises up to liberate themselves from these Tyrannical ET Groups they first have to find out the depth of the evil going on. This catalyzes more and more of Micca’s population until they collapsed their governmental systems by not participating. It got very ugly for his people before they were liberated and the ugliness was a major part of the catalyst.

This full report will come out soon, in the meantime understand that disturbing information will come out more and more. Do not stick your head in the sand as the ugliness will be a catalyst for positive change. More details to come in the report summary.

CG

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:46 am

COSMIC UPDATES:

I am working on a number of written reports and will also be publishing a video series (DISCLOSURE) discussing them in detail. We are looking forward to getting this information to you as soon as possible.

We will be sending out the written reports via email, so please go to CoreyGoode.com to make sure you are on our email list. We will then be releasing the videos that will be full of DISCLOSURE.

These reports and related video episodes will give people in this community a fuller perspective of what various groups are doing to humanity (Body, Mind, and SPIRIT!) and HOW WE can not only fight back but WIN!
    Some of this information can be unsettling but knowledge is power.

We have to know what the enemy is doing before we can form a full plan and respond instead of reacting.

DISCLOSURE – Series Episode Topics:

1. Tall Grey Alien Agenda – Physical and Energetic Implants, manipulation of Human DNA, light-body energy, and soul journeys. Control of people’s perceptions of reality via implants and manipulation of dreams.

2. Reptilian Agenda – Cities of Reptilians in hibernation reaching out in astral form to manipulate human emotional states and spiritual development while feeding themselves and their AI god from the loosh they collect. Project themselves into people’s homes and assign Shadow People and Demonic Entities to homes and people to cause chaos.

3. Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate Lockdown of the Sol System: LOC Alpha, Beta, and Charley, Prison Base for Aliens (Dark Fleet – Intruder Intercept and Interrogation Program Prison Complex) – Mars Colonies and Cities.

4. Micca discloses how his people freed themselves from Alien influence and then transformed leading up to their own solar event.

5. Super Federation meetings near Jupiter and Saturn. Meeting with the New Guardians and discussing cosmic trials after the solar event, or sooner if humanity made the shift sooner.

6. Discuss Spiritual Warfare, protecting your personal vibration, clearing, and protecting your home of negative energies and entities. Don’t be afraid, THIS IS HOW WE WIN!
    (With More Reports and Episodes to Follow!)

Please, join our mailing list and subscribe to our YouTube Channel! Also, make sure you are in the SBA – Ascension Works TV Telegram group (Search Telegram). I give a lot of updates and post videos there that I don’t post anywhere else.

Corey Goode

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:47 am

Prime Directives, Cosmic Law, Planetary Liberation & OUR PART:

I have had people reach out about various narratives they have been hearing when it comes to what is going on in our Solar System. Some have asked me if the angelic density beings and groups involved in Federations had suspended their ‘Non-Interference’ directives in our Solar System.

We do have quite a lot of ET groups that want to intervene and are waiting for the chance to do so.
    The dark side is insidious and knows cosmic law as well as the highest density beings in the galaxy. These cosmic laws cannot be broken, so the dark forces found a way to make each planet and the population they want to take over complicit in the act.

From the beginning, these forces have used our traumas (Caused many of them, to begin with) to manipulate us. The worst of our society and most broken were groomed to take leadership/KING roles over us.
    We have been complicit as a planetary society. We have allowed the ruthless to control the planet while we have had the power to make the changes all along.

There have always been groups that were more awakened, but as a whole, our civilization prefers to hide its eyes from its traumas, responsibilities and purposefully remain ignorant of what its leaders are doing. The planet is starting to wake up/rise up but this is just the beginning.
    Once we begin holding our leaders accountable and allow them to represent us on a local, national and now planetary level we will begin seeing our cosmic cousins showing up to intervene.

What happens when after 1, 3, 5, and then 10 years and we see things continue in the current direction and don’t see these federations showing up to liberate the planet along with the rest of the solar system? What happens is that this community wastes 1, 3, 5, and then 10 years that they could have been fighting.

If everyone in this community sits back and celebrates the solar system being liberated at this very moment how does it benefit us down here and when do the changes in the solar system filter down to Earth?
    I understand a lot of figures in this community are getting together to put forward a more positive narrative.

Some believe that we have been through so much over the last 2 years that we just need hope, others actually believe that if a few thousand of them create stories of victory that they will somehow manifest that timeline.
    If we don’t know what is going on, we have no way to fight against it and do our part.

ET groups are doing what they can, but they are held up at the gate until humanity gets off of its knees, stops looking to them to come and save them, and does its part thus allowing them to intervene via Cosmic Law.
    Positive groups do not ever wave cosmic law but work within its confines to prevent karmic entanglements that are detrimental to their own civilizations, each in varying degrees of development.

For those that want to try to story tell our way out in hopes, the story will become reality… You are welcome to that path. I am bringing everyone in-depth information (As I have for over 6 years) about what is going and will continue to deliver the information as I witness it. When I deliver these reports/videos on these updates the information will have been delivered to the mass consciousness.

Only through knowing what we are up against will we be able to do our part in defeating it.
    These are very confusing times and most people are making decisions out of fear.
    I see so many people who are behaving completely in a reactionary way and no longer responding or communicating.

People are looking for hopeful information when they should be looking for helpful information. I let everyone know as the years passed that these energies were coming and as each wave hit I have told everyone things will get worse before they get better. I say that again.
    Only after the masses who are purposefully staying asleep are shocked awake by the negative things that have been going on will they rise up.

Thank you, Corey Goode

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:47 am

AI PROPHET TRICKERY: MICCA – A WARNING to worlds that have not demanded freedom.

The Reptilian and Tall Grey Aliens ‘AI God’ has tricked thousands of planets into slavery. The AI has the ‘CABAL’ of any given planet decide to release technologies. They release an almost magical Internet system that works in your mind and tunes in through millions of Nanite machines in your body.

They release amazing antigravity technology but the people have to get a chip in their heads to control them. Once the population allows the Nanites and Chips the civilization is LOST! The AI can now read the minds and control the behavior and reality of everyone.

The forces make it look like a wonderful disclosure is occurring. The positive beings from 3rd Density through the Guardians (6th & Above) are in a HUGE WAR with the AI God Entity and their billions of ET and Human Slaves.

There is NO TRANSMUTING the AI God or its technology and anyone who says otherwise is playing into or is unwittingly a part of the AI Agenda. Anyone that promotes the integration of AI into our technologies or says the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate is opening up technology to Humanity is taking part in this AI God and Reptilian/Tall Grey Plan.

None of the positive groups use Nanites or Chips in their heads as they have spiritually advanced past the need. Good Aliens do not use chips or nanites (AI Tech) to contact humans on Earth to give them information of any type. The first thing the positive beings do is remove the energetic and physical chips or nanite machines from people they want to work with.

They teach them to channel information through their higher selves. Anyone relying on AI technology should be highly suspect during these times. Don’t fall for the AI Agenda! More to come in our new video series early next month.

TY, CG

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:48 am

There is quite a lot of energy going back-and-forth between people about belief systems and SSP Narratives. This is an excellent opportunity for people to look at their own truth and realize that our truth develops through our distortions.

People are revealing quite a lot about themselves right now. If people are being triggered and behaving in a reactionary way to my reaction to some of the narratives based on my testimony going around they should ask themselves, why?
    Not only did I warn people that a lot of pretenders were going to come forward But I also predicted how the pretenders were going to destroy the secret space program information that I have delivered over the last six years.

Shockingly, Instead of heeding my warning, many took this as a green light to begin spinning SSP/ICC/Dark Alliance stories or seeking out those who do. Quite a lot of ‘fan fiction’ has developed around my life story and testimony.
    Since that time I have seen member after member of the community jump on bandwagon’s of people making claims and believing them without using any sort of discernment.

I often hear that the information resonates or the person sounds genuine, it comes from a nice person and that’s all that they needed.
    Going off of the heart is good, but you have to balance it with critical thinking.
    I think that the discussion that’s going on in the community right now is one that is well overdue and very healthy.

It may help people not jump on these types of bandwagons in the future and to question things more.
    I for one will keep the intel coming that I have delivered for over 6 years through the same sources. My information has been consistent and I reserve the right to stand up and challenge anyone that I see spinning my information in a damaging way or is just doing it for attention or financial gain.

I have quite a lot more to share and I am doing what I am guided to do to preserve the integrity of my testimony/information.
    I am bringing all of my new Intel out in a series of videos soon.

TY, CG

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:48 am

I have seen the stories of Grey ET’s being captured and expect other ‘just in time’ stories from this group to try to further hijack the SSP narrative. None of what is coming out of these people is true, it’s just an effort to control the full disclosure narrative.

The more these people try to preempt my reports their agenda and other info I have coming out the more they reveal what they are doing. This is an obvious deception and one I openly predicted about this community a few years ago.

I have people ask me, Corey… WHO ARE YOU to say people telling their SSP stories are LARP’s. I am shocked since I am the expert and eye witness that brought the info about Dark Fleet, the LOC, the ICC the Global Galactic League of Nations, and so on.

I was the one that warned everyone that the LARP brigade was coming and they would discredit and confuse my information. I being the expert that brought the community and the world all of this new information, I am in the best position to tell when others come in talking about my information and are completely making things up. Who else is better than the person that brought you the original info and warned you of the LARPs in the first place?

If people want to talk about federations and the liberation of our solar system that is fine, but when they bring in obvious lies that correlate with my information and that I can verify as being lies I will speak up.

I was never in the Navy, but I will use this example. If a Navy vet stood up and gave a presentation on what it’s like to fight a war in a submarine and then a while later he sees a bunch of people standing in front of the same crowd telling their submarine war stores, that contradicted the war vets description and they obviously had no idea how a submarine worked, the Navy vet is going to speak up.

I warned and warned this community about the LARPs and how they would come in and confuse the SSP Narrative and many in the community invited the LARP’s in (Asking me to be quiet) and proceeded to have them tell all of their stories while ignoring my warning.
    It has been beyond disappointing to observe, especially since I warned everyone to begin with.

From now on, when people come forward with stories that include my information, I am going to speak up loudly. The details of my life story were not meant as an open-source story for everyone to jump in with their own LARP spin.

All of this is even going to be a topic in one of my new Documentaries with 1091 Pictures. We are going to cover the real story of my testimony, the phenomenon of the LARPs and others in this community with serious ethical issues that consciously tried to hijack my testimony.
    We are shooting the videos of my new show where I will give all of my recent briefings and try to straighten out the LARP narrative that is not only damaging to the SSP Disclosures that have come out and are planned to come out in the near future.

I have witnessed in this community that once people add info to ‘their truth’ or become invested in a story they find it very difficult to let go. I hope that those who are serious about Full Disclosure and have gotten caught up in the sci-fi fan fiction stories based on my testimony will somehow come back to the table of disclosure activism and not just immerse themselves in the LARP stories.

Now is a time to invest all of yourself into your mission and take advantage of the awakening populace and their new interest and plant seeds of full disclosure. Wild stories based on another person’s testimony are just going to confuse them and turn them off and damage the path of the awakening. As it is doing in this community right now.

I have listened to several individuals present stories of Grey ETs capture and expect them to present more ‘just in time’ lies to keep hijacking the SSP narrative. The more these people try to preempt my reports and new information, the more they reveal their efforts to control the full disclosure narrative. I openly talked about and predicted this community deception a few years ago.

It has been disheartening to watch some individuals in the community ignore my warnings by asking me to be quiet while inviting the LARPs to keep confusing my SSP narrative. The details of my life story are not an open-source initiative for LARPs to indulge their need for fantasy. From now on, when people come forward with stories that include my information, I will speak up – loudly.
    In one of my new documentaries with 1091 Pictures, we will cover my testimony, the phenomenon of the LARPs, and unethical individuals in this community who consciously tried to hijack my testimony. I will discuss how LARPers add information to ‘their truth’ or become invested in a story to such a degree that it becomes part of their “real” life. We are currently shooting segments for a new show where I will give my recent briefings and explain the current and expected future LARP narratives damaging the SSP disclosure.

I hope those serious about Full Disclosure can climb out of the LARP sinkhole and return to disclosure activism. Now is the time to return to your mission and to help plant the full disclosure seeds among the awakening populace while educating them about the dangers of lies in their path of awakening.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Ascension Works Admin. Reason: formatting & duplicated paragraphs
    • Ron Eichorst

October 13, 2021 at 1:52 am

Will you tell us who these LARPs are? I admit that I haven’t heard or seen everything you’ve done, alrhough I’m working on it. I don’t want to be led astray.

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:49 am

MICCA, The Liberation of His Planet & the Savior Trap They Almost Fell Into
    There are a lot of stories of ET Groups coming into our solar system to remove the Orion Group and liberate our civilization. These stories will have to bear fruit at some point. What happens in December when the Sol System is still not liberated and nothing has changed? It amazes me, as I have said over and over, no matter how much I prepared the mass consciousness of the fact that it is our mess to clean up and that we had been tricked into believing stories of salvation from angelic races doing the work for us.

Micca and his people went through the same thing. They had leaders and prophets convincing them to believe that the evil spirits, demons, and ET’s that were manipulating the development of their civilization were going to be taken out by a federation of angelic ET’s that were going to bring them the freedom they desired.

Micca and his people sat back and waited, and waited and then waited some more. This civilization had been conditioned over eons through religions to believe that a savior would someday come to liberate their planet. Micca and his people wasted nearly 200 more years waiting for that savior to come and in that time their technology kept advancing quicker than their spirituality and eventually, the “powers that be” of his planet announced the release of life-changing technologies that turned out to be an AI Trojan Horse.

Eventually, the powers that be announced that they were releasing amazing new technologies that would change their civilizations for the better. They told the people that a federation of positive ET’s had liberated their solar system from the Tall Greys, Reptilians, and Insectoids (Known as the Orion Group) and was now giving their civilization gifts of advanced technology. The people were introduced to free energy, anti-gravity craft, and a version of the internet that was millions of times faster than anything we have experienced and projects information directly to the mind of the user.

Within a few years, 30% of their population has accepted chips and nanites into their bodies to control this new technology. This 30% of chipped people in Micca’s population then began to mandate that everyone have these technologies in their bodies. They declared that every medical condition could be monitored and treated with this technology and would make the quality of life much better in their people. Little did the masses know, the 30% of their population that was now AI Prophets, had been putting components of nanotechnology in the food, medicines, and environment of the population.

These nanotechnology components were self-assimilating machines that came together inside the body of its host after a certain frequency was broadcast. Their population had built out a very large infrastructure to relay signals from the nanotechnology in those who had been implanted. What wasn’t shared with the wider population was that this new infrastructure (similar to 5G) broadcast signals that prompted the components within their bodies to assimilate into nanite machines.

Micca’s people were almost lost, they were on the verge of being the next victim of the Orion Group and the AI god they worship.
    Instead, his people were shocked awake by the tyranny of the AI Prophets who were controlling their planet. In turn, they began to wake up and pop out of the frequency that the Tall Greys and Reptilians had kept them immersed in for thousands of years and had controlled their thoughts and emotions. After breaking out of this frequency they began to starve the Orion Group and the AI of the emotional energy (loosh) that they were feeding off of.

When this happened most of the Orion Group went into deep and inactive hibernation and their nanites went into some sort of power save mode. There were only a few thousand of the Orion Group that were among the leadership that attempted to flee their solar system. The Orion Group members that were still active were defeated in small battles that ended very quickly. Soon after, their people found their way into the caverns where the Orion Group cities and bases were located. Once these locations were located and they began clearing them out, they got their first indication of how badly their people had been enslaved.

Micca also told us that after this historic change occurred on his planet, the Zulu began to appear and begin helping the people heal and find their way back to spiritual practices that would bring positive growth and healing to his people. Micca told us that the Orion Group had used their own consciousness against them and had tricked them into creating religions with their own versions of Hell (three versions on his planet). After the Zulu showed the people how they had been deceived and interfered with spiritually, they were introduced to the concept of ONENESS and their true power.

The Zulu explained that Micca’s people had created these versions of Hell from their own mass consciousness and that those who were trapped there could be liberated. With the permission of Micca’s people, the Zulu entered their versions of Hell and liberated the souls allowing them to re-enter their planet’s incarnation cycle as a healed and fully 4th Density consciousness.

This all happened prior to the solar flash in their solar system and because their mass consciousness had gotten to a certain level, the solar event ended up being an anticipated and inspiring event with no fear. His people were now liberated from the Orion Group and their AI gods’ agenda, and were existing in the harmony of 4th Density with the Zulu advising them openly as they settled into their transition.

Make no mistake, there will be no Angelic ET’s coming to our rescue or aid until we do our part. Telling stories of victory may make us feel better, but only through action will we ever attain the victory so many are storytelling about now. Stories of liberation by saviors may be comforting but they also cause those who believe them to waste a lot of time that could be used to secure liberation on their own.

Since these events took place before the solar flash in their solar system and their mass consciousness attained a certain level, the solar event was anticipated without fear. Micca’s people were liberated from the Orion Group and the AI gods’ agenda. With the Zulu guidance, Micca’s people settled into their transition and now exist in the harmony of 4th Density.

I cannot emphasize enough that there will be no Angelic ET’s coming to our rescue or aid until we step up to do our part. Stories of humanity’s liberation by saviors may be comforting, but they prevent us from individual action to secure liberation on our terms.

The details of this report will be covered in a series of videos. We are going to post it to AscensionWorks.TV so we can speak openly without the worry of being censored.

Corey Goode

• Ron Eichorst

October 13, 2021 at 2:33 am

I’ve been worried, even before I read this, that our Government would put things in our food. We don’t want the vaccine so they force it into us another way. I’m genuinely concerned about this.

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 10:50 am

Nov. 03, 2016, Article about Fake SSP Whistleblowers & campaigns to discredit the information I was bringing out. This prediction by Gonzales came true & the Secret Space Program information I brought out has been officially Super Soldiered. This is now a historical fact. We are in pre-production for a new documentary (In a series) that is going to show a side of Ufology no one has ever shown and will cover this topic in depth. CG: ARE WE NAVIGATING TO OUR OPTIMAL TEMPORAL REALITY?
    Wanderers, Elections, Super Soldiers and Our Collective Consciousness – https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/are-we-navigating-to-our-optimal-temporal-reality.html

• sonia *

October 12, 2021 at 8:13 pm

Hearing MICCA’s story is very helpful. Especially when it comes to having empathy for those still sleeping…the shift had to occur somewhere so it began with a few that shared “conspiracy theories/realities”. Also the description of the AI Gods and snowing a mass of people into believing they are doing good by them. That’s the piece I really needed; to see how society allows itself to be lured into group think. I had not read all of the SBA posts in the past so it was a nice reminder to review that information. Yup…you been walking the talk a long time CG and I thank you. Take care and Blessings all 🙂

• Steve

October 14, 2021 at 5:47 pm

In response to your latest Oct 12 10:53 post.

Although the information your providing here is largely focused on the physical aspects of our human experience and a vital part of the larger picture, my question is: Do you see this site “ActensionWorksTV ” as a teaching/training location for those seeking emphasis on the details of the spiritual side (Inner work)?

I think I feel the answer. I’d like a confirmation….. and to know the best place and way to be a catalyst for that component. Thanks

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 15, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Rogue ET Federation False Promises, The New Guardians and Enforcement of Cosmic Law

I will soon release my next report on the visit we had to the Super Federation HQ’s outside the orbits of Jupiter and Saturn. The New Guardians appeared and gave the Super Federation notice that they would have to hold trials against a handful of their own members who had skirted Cosmic Law and interfered with several civilizations in our local stellar neighborhood.

The Super Federation is a body that governs various Federations in this Galaxy that may have similar or opposing agendas. It is a way of enforcing Cosmic Law throughout this Galaxy, Prevent Interplanetary Wars and hold the various Federations and Collectives accountable for their actions.

A handful of the Federations that work within this Super Federation have a Trans-Humanist Agenda. They are fully biological but have integrated nanites, brain implants, and AI into their physical bodies and societies. This handful of Federations have convinced themselves that they have found a healthy balance in the use of these technologies and have them fully under control.

Outside observers, however, can easily point out the heavy influence AI has on their societies and military organizations. These Federations are AI Prophets that use Trojan Horse and deceptive methods to entice civilizations to adopt similar Trans-Humanist agendas on their own planets.

We have representatives from these rogue Federations interacting with religious organizations, governments, alliances, and even people with abduction experiences on this planet and offering Star Trek types of technologies and a new unified religion as a part of their own AI Agenda.

I will deliver more details soon, in the meantime use your discernment and skepticism in high gear as many other narratives are coming out about claiming that our solar system is being liberated by various Federations.

I have 2 more reports that I am working on and plan on recording a series of videos that we will release on Ascension Works TV to prevent any censorship issues. If you haven’t signed up for your free membership on our network please do so right away.

Corey Goode

• Deidre Amohanga

October 15, 2021 at 5:38 pm

Hello. Why??

We dont understand the repetitive system at play here.

Earth is billions of years old with all manner of worlds in her world, why so long this process??

• Tegan Northwood

October 16, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Looking forward to seeing these videos…

Were you actually there when the New Guardians appeared? (or viewing it)

thanks Corey

• Corey Goode

Administrator
    October 16, 2021 at 1:31 pm

When will the Super Federation Trials against the Orion Group and their allied Rogue Federations begin? Why now?

When the New Guardians delivered the message to the Super Federation the handful of Rogue Federations that were present acted as though they were shocked.
    These representatives are truly convinced that what they have been doing is right and just. These Rogue Federations then began to kick some of their plans into overdrive to try to get our planet to agree to their trojan AI god technologies that promised a Star Trek Future for the Earth.

What most on Earth don’t realize is that we already have Star Trek technologies and infrastructures within our own solar system that are human-built. All of the assets that Earth’s Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate have built are rightfully ours.
    These assets will one day be liberated and handed over to the inhabitants of Earth to bring our quality of life up to the standards of a Star Trek Civilization.

Our Sol System is the last of two to be liberated. Those already freed in our local stellar neighborhood, our cosmic cousins, have formed their own confederation of planets that will participate in these Galactic Super Federation trials.
    Once the humans on this planet have risen up and made their decision to stop participating in a society that has enslaved them, rather than waiting for ET saviors, like those on Micca’s planet did will our Solar System be free.

If humanity doesn’t make this decision prior to the solar flash these cosmic trials will occur afterward.
    Our Cosmic Cousins now a local Confederation of Planets is excited for us to join them.

The Zulu, the most spiritually advanced of our cosmic cousins, has taken a leadership and guidance role within this Confederation of Planets with the Mayans working very closely with them.
    The Zulu have made very passionate and strong arguments before the Galactic Super Federation and the New Guardians already and will play a pivotal role in assisting Humanity heal and acclimate to a new cosmic awareness.

Only when we have joined this confederation of planets will all of its members see justice against the Orion Group, the hand full of Rogue Federations in our sector of the Galaxy who caused so much trouble and their AI god.

Micca and an Elder from the ‘Zulu Planet’ informed me that once we liberate ourselves and join our cosmic cousins there will be a celebration across 52 or more star systems in our local stellar neighborhood.

We will be making free Intel Briefing videos and publishing them to AscensionWorks.TV to avoid any censorship. Please signup for your free membership today!

• Derrell Humphries

October 16, 2021 at 2:27 pm

Yet another powerful proof highlighting why TPTW have focused so much energy on creating racial division and disrespect among our species in the past. As the Mayans and Zulus aid our future recuperation, there will be many misguided individuals who will have to reevaluate their appreciation of every race, including their own.

• Marc

October 16, 2021 at 3:49 pm

RELATED:

Excerpts from an interview of Corey Goode in June 2017:

On June 15 Goode said that he had an encounter with “Ka Aree”, a representative of an inner Earth advanced civilization called the Anshar.

She told him that a human looking group of extraterrestrials is working with the Vatican and other religious leaders to bring about disclosure.

In a personal Skype message on June 21, Goode gave Salla some background:
      Ka Aree stated recently that 4 [extraterrestrial] groups had decided they would no longer abide by the M [Muhammad] Accords.

They would begin a slow process of contacting people via dreams and then lead up to more open contact. A “Nordic” looking group is said to be leading this effort.
      Goode had earlier described the “Muhammad Accords” as an extraterrestrial treaty negotiated around the seventh century AD, whereby all alien groups agreed to stop openly revealing themselves to humanity and to only work in the background to secretly influence global elites.

It should be noted that the “Muhammed Accords” do not directly relate to the Prophet Muhammed (570-632), but were reached during the period when Islam was first established by him.

Goode is essentially saying that four groups of extraterrestrials are now committed to open contact with humanity, and have started the process to make this a reality. World religious leaders have been contacted to act as intermediaries to introduce humanity to the extraterrestrials, and in particular the Nordic race.

Salla asked Goode about the motivation of the Nordic race leading this initiative and he told him that according to Ka Aree, the extraterrestrials are “Brothers and Sisters of the Confederation”.

The “Confederation of Planets” is an alliance of mainly human-looking extraterrestrials that inner-Earth civilizations closely work with according to the Law of One book series.

Goode says that he was given by Ka Aree two versions of how open contact would happen:

V1 Three religious leaders come out and introduce an angelic ET race who bring us a book and a new “esoteric/New Age” type religion based on “Oneness”.

V2 was almost the same except it was only the Pope standing next to a Nordic announcing the same thing.

It is very significant that the Vatican has indeed been playing a very prominent role in encouraging its billion plus adherents to view extraterrestrials as potential “brothers in Christ”.

A number of Vatican astronomers have discussed extraterrestrials in this regard, and the Vatican was linked to a UNICEF video encouraging tolerance of extraterrestrial children.

Goode says that the extraterrestrial disclosure announcement “sounds very imminent”, but cautions that this is not the first time such an announcement has been planned by the Vatican, and might still require a few years.

He said that an earlier attempt was made in 2008, which coincides with the Vatican’s chief astronomer Gabriel Funes making statements about extraterrestrials in an interview titled: “The Alien is my Brother.”

Goode said that similar information about Nordic extraterrestrials being involved in a contact initiative with major religious groups had been earlier given to him by two airmen working with a US Air Force run Secret Space Program, which works with prominent members of the intelligence community including the Defense Intelligence Agency.

According to Goode, the Nordic extraterrestrials outreach with religious leaders is likely to lead to the birth of a new global religion: “It is FULLY expected that over 90% of people of Earth will adopt this new ET Religion without question.”

https://exopolitics.org/world-religions-unite-as-prelude-to-extraterrestrial-disclosure/

• Steve

October 16, 2021 at 4:03 pm

I appreciate this reminder, analysis of these events, and the Dr.Salla Link.

• Yasmin .

October 16, 2021 at 6:43 pm

That solar flash @Corey talks about, is that what they’re calling “three days of darkness”? Where will there be a general blackout cutting off all terrestrial energy?

• Marc

October 16, 2021 at 6:50 pm

Further detail on the treaty (2016):

The final information Goode shared relates to the Anshar. He says that they have requested a change to a treaty between all major extraterrestrial groups and Inner Earth Civilizations concerning open contact with humanity:

The reason the Anshar requested the meeting to make changes to the treaty is that they were considering a more active role with the surface populations. They are keeping an eye on the highly programmed nature of humanity and our response to knowing the Anshar exist.

The Anshar have been troubled by some of the signs they have seen and some of their group has raised these concerns in their recent council meetings.

Back on May 14, Goode described a forthcoming meeting (since held) between different extraterrestrial and Inner Earth groups for a new treaty:

“Kaaree informed me that Gonzales had informed her that the Anshar request for a meeting over requested ratifications to a treaty that was agreed to by all of the major ET players in the Solar System including those we would consider negative.”

According to Goode, the Inner Earth group that Kaaree belonged to has decided to change their isolationist policy and begin revealing themselves to surface humanity:
    “I met with Kaaree again not long after I was briefed on the above information. She made it clear that some of the ancient breakaway groups had decided to take a slow approach to revealing their true identity to those they are in contact with on the surface.

They will visit the ones they visit in craft and reach out ethereally to those they are in remote contact with. They are starting with a test group to see how they respond to the news.”

Goode went on to describe how humanity is at a critical juncture as negotiations between different secret space programs, ancient breakaway civilizations and elite groups controlling surface humanity, move towards their final conclusion.

In his June 15 2016 briefing to Salla, Goode explained that the current treaty is referred to as the “Muhammad Accords” since it dates back to the time of the Prophet Muhammad (570-632 AD).

Further Goode added that prior to the “Muhammad Accords,” extraterrestrials and Inner Earth civilizations openly interacted with surface humanity.
    It was decided that in order for surface humanity to evolve, open contact would end, and that extraterrestrials and Inner Earth civilizations would no longer openly intervene in human affairs.

Goode then said that the meeting referred to by Kaaree had been held, and the request for a new treaty had been opposed by the Draconian Federation – the dominant Reptilian extraterrestrial species in our galaxy, and other “Saurian” or Reptilian groups.

According to Goode, both he and Gonzales had in mid-2016 met with the leader of the Draconian Federation in our sector of the Galaxy, a 14 foot Royal White Draco, as part of ongoing negotiations over full disclosure.

Due to the need for consensus among all the adherents to the original treaty, there consequently would not be a new treaty at this point.

Kaaree said this was unlikely to be the end of the matter, but more likely the first step in a drawn out negotiation process.

Goode went on to describe how humanity is at a critical juncture as negotiations between different secret space programs, ancient breakaway civilizations and elite groups controlling surface humanity, move towards their final conclusion.

The SSP Alliance and the Sphere Being Alliance has made it clear that we as a collective consciousness are choosing a path or future timeline. We are at a critical juncture to where our future could be:

1. Let the elite put in place a NWO 2.0 with some debt forgiveness, a bit of free currency and a new Babylonian Money Magic Slave System (editor’s note: transhumanism and Artificial Intelligence)

OR

2. Take our responsibility and agree to a full disclosure event during this time of social catalyst.

Goode made the following appeal in his January 14 update to help bring about “full disclosure,” or otherwise the “Syndicates” (aka Cabal/Illuminati/Deep State in control of surface humanity) will succeed in implementing a partial disclosure plan:

“We are putting out the call for everyone to come together and get involved in whatever way they can. We need to stop focusing on our differences and focus on our common goal… The Full Truth! If we do not, we are giving “silent consent” to the negotiations between the Alliance and these Syndicates and their outcomes.”

Goode stated that he last met Raw Teir Eir on June 10 2016, and was told that incoming cosmic energies are dramatically ramping up energy levels for the sun, solar system and the entire planet.

https://exopolitics.org/military-abduction-extraterrestrial-contact-treaty-corey-goode-briefing-pt-2/

https://exopolitics.org/secret-negotiations-over-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-inner-earth-civilizations/

• Ascension Works Admin

October 16, 2021 at 10:40 pm

This forum thread where Corey has been posting updates is now moved under a group titled “Updates from Corey”. This particular discussion is closed to new replies from members, to keep the updates organized better, but members are encouraged to post new discussion threads relating to Corey’s updates in the group forum here: https://ascensionworks.tv/groups/corey-goode-updates/forum/

• Corey Goode

Organizer
    October 18, 2021 at 12:29 am

Who else thinks this sounds a lot like my 20 and Back testimony from 2014 where I described how the Galactic Portal System worked? These electromagnetic filaments ultimately connect to the Cosmic Web. CG: https://www.sciencealert.com/earth-may-be-surrounded-by-a-giant-magnetic-tunnel/amp

• Corey Goode

Organizer
    October 18, 2021 at 12:57 am

Another article that sounds a lot like the information I released through my testimony about the bases on the Moon and Mars. https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2403295445552/spacex-launched-the-first-factory-in-space?s=oldSite&ss=i16

• Corey Goode

Organizer
    October 18, 2021 at 2:31 pm

FREE VIDEO BRIEFINGS SOON ON ASCENSION WORKS TV!

Transhumanists, AI Prophets, and the Consciousness Community.

There has been quite a lot of debate in recent weeks on whether AI can be used for the good of humanity or if it is always corrupted and used against its creator race as I reported close to 6 years ago.

If you wanted to come into a love and light community and deceive it into accepting AI as something positive, wouldn’t you wrap the new AI propaganda in love and light language?

Would you find ways to censor, discredit and steal the narrative of the person that warned the world of the AI god, its AI Prophets, and their plans for this planet?

Even after all of my warnings, many in this community will accept the AI agenda through this deception. On Micca’s planet, he reported over 30% of their consciousness communities fell for similar deceptions.

This is all stuff I warned about in 2015/2016, but you can hardly find that information online now.

This AI cannot be transmuted. All AI is eventually taken over by it.

The Orion Group, Rogue Federations, and their AI god have pushed their plans into overdrive because their time is short.

The New Guardians instructed the Galactic Super Federation to begin the process of trying the Orion Group and their Super Federation Allies for their crimes against humanity and crimes against our cosmic cousins within our local stellar neighborhood.

These trials will only occur after Humanity has stood up and refused to take part in its own slavery, has cleaned up its own planet, and formally accepted into our local confederation of planets.

All of the members of this confederation of planets have an equal interest in seeing justice against these groups who have held back their planet’s development and enslaved its people.

Soo, I will be providing free video updates giving more details on all of the recent Intel I have been giving summaries on via social media on Ascension Works TV.

My work has been incredibly censored, so we have created a new free social media platform for the community to have a place to speak their truth.

Corey Goode

• Corey Goode

Organizer
    October 19, 2021 at 8:46 pm

Wow, everyone should read this article very closely. If you cannot see the Trojan Horse Transhumanist/AI Agenda that is unfolding, God help you! We will NOT be tricked into the AI Timeline! CG

In his Verge interview, Zuckerberg describes the Metaverse as an “embodied internet” — “the holy grail of social interactions” — where we can work, play, and enjoy a “sense of presence” alongside teleporting holograms. He predicts that within the next five years — around the same time Elon Musk hopes to achieve digital telepathy through brain chips — Facebook will “transition from people seeing us as primarily being a social media company to being a metaverse company.”

According to Facebook’s chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg, it will also be a spiritual endeavor. “Faith organizations and social media are a natural fit because fundamentally both are about connection,” she told the Times. “Our hope is that one day people will host religious services in virtual reality spaces as well, or use augmented reality as an educational tool to teach their children the story of their faith.” – Mark Zuckerberg Is Planting The First Church Of The Metaverse – https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/06/mark-zuckerberg-is-planting-the-first-church-of-the-metaverse/

• Corey Goode

Organizer
    October 19, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Intel Summary – Incident at the LOC: Secret Emergency ICC Meeting Interrupted by a Zulu Elder and the New Guardians

The Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate leadership held a secret emergency meeting in one of their secured conference rooms deep within the Lunar Operations Command (Alpha) to discuss the Intel they had received about the Super Federation being put on notice by the New Guardians.

Shortly after the ICC meeting began, a Zulu Elder appeared in the middle of the room. The special guard for the ICC responded immediately with special firearms approved for security use inside spacecraft and bases. The Zulu Elder, who goes by the name ‘Emmi’, had a huge smile on his face and had his arms folded behind himself in a non-threatening way.

Suddenly, the weapons that security was holding lifted out of their hands and slammed to the ceiling staying locked there as if a giant magnet had turned on. Then the security members were pulled in a similar fashion to the ground where they struggled until the Zulu had finished what he had come to do.

Emmi, said he was a representative of the New Guardians and was here to deliver a message to the ICC. He went on to state that the ICC was going to be held accountable for all of the crimes of the Dark Fleet. The Dark Fleet had been traveling the Galaxy with the Orion Group and some Rogue Federations from the Super Federation that are going to stand trial for their crimes.

Emmi then introduced the New Guardians who appeared in the room much like he had a few moments prior. The new Guardians began to point to various members in attendance and immediately they began acting very strangely.

A third of the attendees began to curse and writhe like they were in pain as they fell to the floor. The other attendees began to put distance between themselves and the ones on the floor as if they knew exactly what was going on.

Then, Emmi says to them “Just so you can’t say the Devil made you do it” and then began to move his arms around slowly and cocking his head strangely as he broke out into a tribal-looking dance. The attendees watched in disbelief at what was going on around them when suddenly Emmi ended his dance by dropping to one knee and clapping his arms and hands together sending a shock wave through the room.

As soon as he had done this the attendees on the floor went into convulsions as whispy shadows of entity attachments lifted out of their bodies. Everyone who was present began to clasp their hands to their heads as the AI god signal was blocked from their nanites and implants.

Then, Emmi began again in his speech where he listed all of the crimes that had occurred under the quiet direction of the ICC.
    They were informed that they would stand trial next to the Orion Group and their allies from the Rogue Federation groups.

The Zulu then laid out how the AI god they serve had betrayed and taken over every civilization that had embraced it and how the ICC was complicit in the plan to bring these AI Trojan Horse technologies to Earth. The Zulu and the New Guardians then disappeared leaving the attendees in complete shock and terror.

Emmi then visited Gonzales, the SSP Alliance, the joint city of the 7 Inner Earth groups associated with the Anshar, the other members of the local confederation of planets, and finally me where he shared the experience with us holographically.

The SSP Alliance checked their sources to see if any incidents had occurred at the LOC Alpha during this time frame and were able to confirm that something major happened at a secret ICC meeting but were unable to obtain any further details other than those that were there at the time were visibly freaked out.

The SSP Alliance was also able to find out that after this incident, the ICC demanded a meeting with the leadership of the Orion Group and their allied Rogue Federation groups in one of their secured corporate cities on Mars where they came up with a plan do double down on their transhumanist efforts on earth.

Emmi stated things would get a lot worse for the surface population but that the open tyranny was the catalyst that would anger and awaken the masses on Earth as it did on Micca’s planet and several others that are now members of the local confederation of planets.

Soon, we will see more and more people rising up and stopping participating in the system that they have willingly been enslaved by. Once we do that, everything changes almost overnight.

I was told to keep the date of this incident to myself for now as we observe how the ICC leadership responds but will provide more details soon.

To prevent any of this information from being censored we will publish it for free on Ascension Works TV.

Please join now to keep up to date on the latest Intel Briefings. https://ascensionworks.tv/

AscensionWorks.TV – Social/Video Network for Students of the Deepest Truths of Our Reality

The discussion ‘Secret Space Programs, The Galactic Super Federation & the Orion Group Threat’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now