please pass the Universal USB stick round the circle….

• please pass the Universal USB stick round the circle….

Posted by Todd LeDuc on August 28, 2023 at 3:24 am

Is there Hope for Humanity? Ready to learn more….
    Whose got that Universal USB stick? :))

I am here to learn as much as I can. Only 2 weeks into learning & absorbing… but after nearly abandoning all hope that there was anything to believe in & be a part of on this planet, I’ve found my “home” at long last, sweet chariot, & I am all in. (Thank You Corey & others for your bravery & for being good people to begin with!) It seems to me that All Consciousness itself in the Universe/Multiverse whatever-verse it is Today, yesterday or tomorrow — can gravitate towards one of two directions, in muddied grey in each & every Conscious being. Consciousness can flow towards greed & selfishness (or) toward a collective rising tide lifts all boats mentality of shepherding the Collective Consciousness. Seems pretty cut & dry even amongst the shades of grey.

I am Here to learn more particularly about the complete history & scope of what (Corey & others) know about our galaxy & beyond. As much of the knowledge & scope that Corey & others have about the Real Space Program — The various inhabitant ET’s, their motivations, the ancient builder race (the blue avians?) real history of our planet/solar system/galaxy & beyond whole ball of wax. So any bold, benevilent ET’s out there want to take a chance on entangling their karma — plug that USB in, lol — I won’t let you down. Meanswhile, I’m here to put in the work as much time as I have & scour through & learn the old fashioned way, bit by bit….by bit… May even quit my job and join a group elsewhere — I’ve been looking to live a more fulfilling, meaningful life since I could leave home… had just given up hope that that existed on this planet in this lifetime…

Introduced via The Cosmic Secret — gravitated to what Corey had to say in particular. Dove into the Q & A’s in the talks with Corey & finally watched Above Majestic.
    Mind blowing, life changing. Had been watching some Mind Unveiled content that opened my mind up to the reality of False History Manipulation & control, being kept from the real truth, but really wanted to know more about the Big Picture in the larger universe. And am hungrily taking it all in, A lot to unpack — I’ve never gravitated to “conspiracy theories” but the fundamentals of what Corey lays out all ring true to me.

Tip of the iceberg of what there still is to learn, feel a bit self absorbed (here writing this) and that I am wasting time talking out what I have absorbed rather than delving into more content. But this is where I am in the process. Having my Richard Dryfuss Close Encounters ahhhh-haaaa moment & going holy shit at how much information is out there. (and how truly whacky & delirious it all is)
    Ready for a USB stick download to be taught everything immediately, lol — but in lieu of that happening, will keep reading & listening.

Hopes?
    * for Humanity in the 11th hour of this Solar Cycle?
    Down with the Kabhal Deep State & Reptillians of course.
    May the Grand Jury proceedings truly happen = If that could actually work and/or whatever can be done to dislodge Both Kabal & Reptillians from our planet before they extinguish or further enslave the 8 billion of us that are in their way & not a part of “Their” Earth plan.

* Yes — of course a mass raising of Consciousness of the People so we Can maybe just maybe graduate to the 4th density after flunking out in how many previous solar cycles? I haven’t had & don’t have much faith in humanity at large; but ideas and concepts can spread like wild fire once embraced & legitamised. As soon as more & more people are exposed to the truth & the shock & disbelief & incredulity turn to further reflection & examination — Hope does wait in the wings for the light bulbs to go on. Most of humanity at large is so programmed in the herd mentality for survival & fitting in (and in a shallower sense, wanting to be cool & in the loop) that in the vacuum of losing our religion & entire identity in the realization that (most?) everything we have been taught is a lie, I can at least Hope that the light bulbs go on to This knowledge & truth Here.

Saving Grace for Humanity?
    Plan B? Heartened to hear Corey say that even if we don’t get our shit together in time this cycle & humanity goes down a negative timeline again (for another tedious, painful 25,000 year incarnation cycle) that this will be our Last in the 3rd density. That the critical mass & evolving solar system will kick us up to the 4th density by default. But do we really want to keep being the losers in the galaxy & beyond that can’t get our shit together?

I’m scared & fear the power & reach of the Kabal Deep State & Reptillians…
    With the technology means & ways they seemingly possess & mass brainwashing of humanity so entrenched — we are truly seemingly staring down one scary unkown force of pure evil. I fear that they could just brush 8 million of us aside as being completely irrelavent and unneccissary to what they have planned / already have in motion.

I’m not afraid to die. I don’t portend to be important nor is my life important in the grand scheme of things. I tend to view humanity as a detached collective from myself — so I end up trying to take a parental stance to humanity as a bunch of lost, misguided children — forgive them for they know not what they do…. so while I feel I’ve found my mother ship with all of this information & clarified reality — (and will continue to seek out more pieces of the deeper picture/puzzle to understand the Whole iceberg) I’m not really called (at the moment) to activism. People need to come to light & embrace the truth on their own terms in their own time it seems.

Ultimate fundamental truism I do believe — when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. Waiting with baited breath for if and when that ever happens…

Take Care & God Speed, Everyone!
    Todd

Gregory M. Borosky replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 7 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Reinaldo Filho

August 28, 2023 at 5:32 am

Great Todd, I feel the same way. Thank you for the beautiful words. The fact is that the term “Conspiracy Theories” was created only to discredit and hide the “uncomfortable truths” from the great mass, awake or not. You quote “the Deep State Kabal and Reptilians”, but believe me, these are just the executors of another entity’s plan, the one that actually organizes all forces to act to the detriment of the divine human potential. The one who stole ten strands of DNA from us, the one who does everything to prevent the creator’s divine evolutionary purpose from being delayed – for it cannot be stopped – this evil force is called Marduk, the Baal, and this is a new study for you , good luck 🙏

• Loren Elmaleh

August 28, 2023 at 8:10 am

Completely agree as well, been reading and watching for about 25 years. Love and prayers to all of you. ❤️🙏

• Diana Barahona

August 28, 2023 at 8:17 am

I compiled a digital library of answers, called History of the Human Race. I particularly recommend people listen to Apollymi Mandylion and Megan Rose. https://inscribedonthebelievingmind.blog/history-of-the-human-race/

• Todd LeDuc

August 28, 2023 at 5:32 pm

thanks so much for sharing Diana!

• Chris Turnbull

August 28, 2023 at 10:14 pm

Well done, you give me hope that people are really waking up, we have been looking for you in mass, but a trickle is better than nothing. Thanks for your speel.

Other places to see information

1.about the super soldiers is with James Rink and his super soldier talk.

2. Galactic emissary, Ellena Denarn.

3. Universal download on the universe and all our real history of the universe and our planet and who you are and what makes you up is found in the Books El SER UNO.

• Debbie

September 20, 2023 at 12:21 pm

If you really pay attention to all that Corey has been sharing, #1 and #2 are exactly what he has warned us about (I do not know anything about #3), so wise discernment is needed if you don’t want to be deceived.

• Todd LeDuc

September 19, 2023 at 5:54 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Chris! Have been immersing myself in The Law of One Sessions. Found my Bible after 50 years of this incarnation. Great stuff! Once I get through that sufficiently & thoroughly, I can turn my attention to the other avenues you have mentioned- much appreciated!

• Debbie

September 20, 2023 at 12:26 pm

You may enjoy this short clip — one of Corey and one of David Wilcock — that addresses the topic of Jesus and the Logos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LgovA7RlQ

• Gregory M. Borosky

October 15, 2023 at 1:42 pm

Love and Light Debbie! 💞💫

Thank you for sharing this. Keep up the awesome work! ✨️

Wear your day with ease- Greg