Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Josh Jorgensen

March 23, 2023 at 12:25 pm

I know this is for corey but I just want to say that I think its a very very high chance that it will go off. I have heard from one of my sources that the earth will swell and lava/volcanic explosions will kill a lot of people. I think anywhere near the techtonic plates will not be fun. I think earthquakes and volcanoes near the plates will be devastating.

• Yhosua David

March 23, 2023 at 1:16 pm

truth be told i have pretty much the same impression. the documentary about it made it seem way worse than it might actually be though. the spread of the ash cloud is the biggest question. i intend to be prepared for that but imagine what it will be like for those that have no power source. no power source and no sunlight? nothing would grow.

• Josh Jorgensen

March 24, 2023 at 1:46 am

Yes thats true. Scary. Some geologists think that some of the extinction events on earth could have been caused by super volcanoes.

• Yhosua David

March 24, 2023 at 2:18 am

There is undoubtedly good reason why many ppl went underground at certain times in history but those volcanoes themselves I don’t think are as capable of that as is surmised by so called experts. It’s more the cumulative effect of several different disasters at one time.