Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Why is Corey claiming Grush is trustworthy?

Posted by 一樹 田原 on August 22, 2023 at 7:21 pm

David Grush is represented by Charles McCullough III who was the first ICIG appointed by the Obama administration and partnered with Andrew Bakaj’s Compass Rose Legal Group which has strong connections to the CIA and the Clintons.

One can naturally guess he is a part of the Rockefeller initiative that supposedly Corey has been against and warned about and most likely that is the narrative misleading the mass to believe GGLN is the invading force and to accept Orion Group as the savior.

We need more explanation based on fact than just “I say yes, he is trustworthy.” or “He is neither the Cabal nor the Alliance.

Sasha Wallace replied 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Michael Waskosky

August 22, 2023 at 8:10 pm

This is a great question and I know that there is more that Corey knows that he has not shared publicly. There are certainly different groups and interests behind the scenes operating with different agendas and I suspect a lot of people are going to try to steer Grusch to fit their own agenda. I know that more information about these groups will either be shared or become more apparent over time.

• 一樹 田原

September 27, 2023 at 12:24 am

Thank you, Mike. Watching S2E4 of the SSP explanation video and other recent ones, I now completely understand what Corey meant. The narrative will be spun after the information come out of whistleblowers’ mouth.

I will keep translating your every word to Japanese people to let them know what is really going on.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  一樹 田原.
      • Sasha Wallace

February 27, 2024 at 12:22 pm

Good work on translating this important information into Japanese for your community of truth seekers!! We are all in this together!

• Y

August 25, 2023 at 3:43 am

As an above average telepath, we don’t have to guess nearly as many things about Grusch. The fact that he is neither alliance nor qabal, is a very good thing.

As for how to develop telepathic abilities. https://www.officialfirstcontact.com/telepathy-101 is a very good guide

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  Y S.