Awakening & AscensionBrowse Other Topics

• What is the most effective solution right now?

Posted by katrina w on December 5, 2021 at 8:55 am

Recently, I saw some revelations, which caused a lot of anxiety and pain. I saw that many people were suffering. It seems that several scientific researchers adopted a serious ban policy to expose their arrest and death. I also saw an Israeli video about the crazy tyranny of the government. Many people in Australia refused to inject and resigned, Some people don’t let their children go to school to avoid injection, and some people die because of Injection… What’s happening now is no less than World War II. What is the most effective solution? Perhaps, people should refuse but put down the attack, people should expose but put down their resentment? I’ve been thinking about this problem these days. One way is to make people wake up, stand up and break away from the matrix through disclosure. Another way is to strengthen the cultivation of the mind, so that the mind will naturally obtain wisdom and leave the matrix. The former may bring violence, injury, anger and pain, and the latter is natural, peaceful, stable and harmonious.

At present, what we should do most is to strengthen our spiritual practice.Recently, I saw some revelations, which caused a lot of anxiety and pain. I saw that many people were suffering. It seems that several scientific researchers adopted a serious ban policy to expose their arrest and death. I also saw an Israeli video about the crazy tyranny of the government. Many people in Australia refused to inject and resigned, Some people don’t let their children go to school to avoid injection, and some people die because of Injection… What’s happening now is no less than World War II. What is the most effective solution? Perhaps, people should refuse but put down the attack, people should expose but put down their resentment? I’ve been thinking about this problem these days. One way is to make people wake up, stand up and break away from the matrix through disclosure. Another way is to strengthen the cultivation of the mind, so that the mind will naturally obtain wisdom and leave the matrix. The former may bring violence, injury, anger and pain, and the latter is natural, peaceful, stable and harmonious.

At present, what we should do most is to strengthen our spiritual practice.

LUIS AGOSTINHO replied 2 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Carol Petto

December 5, 2021 at 2:34 pm

I agree.

• LUIS AGOSTINHO

December 5, 2021 at 9:32 pm

If you have a good look at Ursula Van Der Leyen face she looks Really Afraid of Something. Her facial looks tells us something. Sorry My Language (She is realy Fucked) What exactly is she afraid of ?