ET & Spiritual ExperiencesBrowse Other Topics

• viewing spirtitual being

Posted by Alex Leduc on May 23, 2022 at 2:03 am

My brother died in 2014, about 2 years later, I was sitting in my room.I heard clearly my brother voice “I’m coming” I looked up, a white flash light floating in the air about 2 seconds, I was convinced that my brother who called me earlier and appeared in this flash.

An other day, I was watching TV, all of a sudden, I saw white cloud coming from the ceiling, when I glimpsed it, it disappeared.

on the next night, I saw my brother in my dream, he wanted to tell me , he was visiting me.

I believe he’s reincarnated in paradise, since he had a good karma during his life.

do you happen to see this?

Magicalex

Craig replied 1 year, 1 month ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • K S

May 23, 2022 at 2:07 am
  • Etienne Charland

July 17, 2022 at 4:57 am

I communicate with at least dozens of astral beings every single day.

• André

March 4, 2023 at 3:21 pm

My grandma visited me in my dream the day she died. My brother notified me the next day and I told him I knew, because I saw her in my dream. Before she died she was disabled and could not walk straight. In my dream she was younger, healthy, pretty, wearing a red dress. Very realistic but she did not talk or I just could not hear her. I knew she said good bye and she smiled very warm. I need to say I never dreamed of her before.

I absolutely belief or know this was real and there is life after death and we get visited and or watched from time to time. From good and bad ones. We are strong, we can protect ourselves. We relearn our gifts as we evolve or reawaken.

• Craig

March 5, 2023 at 12:24 pm

Beautiful.
      I had an opportunity to spend time with a loved one who passed last spring, in a dream last night. I had seen them in meditation a number of times, but this was different. I was able to physically be with them for the first time since they passed. This was my cat, however our relationship transcends any normal idea of what a relationship between a human and their pet might be, we have a very special bond.

Was your dream in the last few days as well? Mine was 2023 03 05

• André

March 6, 2023 at 12:30 pm

That is cool 🙂 Cats are said to be able to astral project and that we as humans have the gift to help animals evolve so that they can become humans. By us interacting with them they develop character beyond just being wild animals.
        My grandma died years ago, I think 2016. I did not witnessed visitations from her since then. She might did but maybe I was not in a state to be aware.

• Craig

March 8, 2023 at 11:54 am

Yes, it is magical to watch their personality flower and evolve when you shower them with love.

My right ear just began ringing as I read about your grandmother passing.