Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• US dollar, brics, gold, assets – Question for Corey

Posted by Colleen Colleen  on April 15, 2023 at 10:30 pm

Hi everyone, question for Corey here

I know for a fact that we need to live out of the system independently where we don’t care what they’ll do to the babylonian magic money – digital, fiat, gold backed or not.

However, for those of us who still don’t have the means to buy land/property and even if we get to, we still need to gather all kinds of resources which will require for the most part, money

That being said, this is a question for Corey and to those who have been tuning to Corey/David, Corey what is the update on the money situation? Did you get any intel tips on what we can do so we won’t get hit by whatev the f they wanna do?

I remember that there was an episode in Cosmic Disclosure where Corey & David were discussing about the economy being a mess because ppl are about to be exposed, and they were recommended to stock up on the provisions. And David — *I may be wrong on this because I can’t find it on the transcript* — said he was recommended to buy gold.

Thoughts? Yes this is directly for Corey and also the people who **painstakingly paid attention to the episodes**

I’m in Mexico right now as well. I’m considering going back to U.S. but only if I have the means to be there and aiming for Colorado as well but concerned about food shortages

Thanks everyone
    Colleen

Cameron Pollard replied 1 year ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Cameron Pollard

April 16, 2023 at 8:59 am

Hi Colleen,

I’m a big fan of Corey & David. I might be wrong but I don’t believe they have discussed global finance at any length.

Here is a link to Bix Weir’s website. He is a financial guru who worked in the industry & gave it up to expose the corruption, he’s the best.

https://www.roadtoroota.com/

My background is in business & finance, so I’ll give you my version as seen through the filter of my eyes as Corey would say.

The Fiat currency which is backed by oil not gold is about to collapse. Best guess, Late April early May & probably on a Tuesday.

The US Dollar is no longer the reserve currency of the world. As more & more countries stop using it, that money comes back to the US as no one wants it & floods a market that’s already suffering high inflation by a Federal reserve printing 7 billion dollars a day to pay for their corrupt system. The more they print the less it’s worth. The result will be hyperinflation, when it costs $100,000 for a loaf of bread.

Then the banks will close & not open again

All money in the bank will be gone, all superannuation, savings 401k’s gone.

It’s a corrupt system with a finite lifespan & it’s reached the end. Too much debt. So the banks will go, small ones first. If one of the big one goes they all go down. The bad guys know this is happening & can’t stop it, that’s why they want to start WWIII, so they can blame that for the collapse & usher in their CBDC Central Bank Digital Currency. Where they control your money & how you spend it & you as a result.

Other currencies are worth considering however I would say Bitcoin or Gold/ Silver.

My pick above everything is SILVER. They discovered vast quantities of gold in the Grand Canyon back in 1912 just before the Federal Reserve came back for the 3rd time.

This would have collapsed their system then, so they kept it a secret. That’s why people can’t go to vast regions of the Grand Canyon. Bix explains it.

Mexico has one of the largest SILVER reserves in the world. They will end up being one of the richest countries in the world after this & this is why.

Check these facts yourself.

SILVER is needed in just about every piece of high tech built today. They can’t use other metals. It’s the best conductor of electricity & holds its structural strength at higher temps than other metals. So they need it in small quantities in everything high tech. Chips, solar panels, your phone, TV the list goes on & on.

Roughly 50% of SILVER mined goes into jewellery. The other 50% goes into manufacturing which is eventually lost to landfill. That means we’ve lost a lot of SILVER this way & it’s been like that since the eighties.

Supply & demand determines price however they rig the price of SILVER & gold through a fake paper shares they trade back & forth with each other. They do it with the entire stock market through trading fake dirivitives. They can set the price of anything to whatever they want.

They have to keep SILVER cheap & affordable to run their green agenda with solar panels everywhere that yes need SILVER.

If you don’t have it in your possession you won’t own anything after this. Convert all cash to physical assets.

We are lucky we understand their system, SO BUY SILVER while they still are selling it cheap. You’ll find it’s getting really hard to buy any at all. The US mint has stopped issuing SILVER eagles when they are legally obligated to meet US public demand.

The reason being they have run out of SILVER & are keeping what’s left for the new system. This is happening all over the world.

SILVER, SILVER, SILVER will go one to one with gold then when transparent auditing happens SILVER will overtake gold.

That’s my understanding & bet, hope this helps you.

In love & light

Cameron

• Debbie

April 16, 2023 at 9:52 am

Thank you for taking the time to share all this good information, especially about silver. I’ve actually wondered how we can let so much silver end up in the landfill; such a waste.

Corey has also mentioned recently about a shift in world currency controls or power from the West to the East (100 years for each, and it seems we’re seeing this transition of power unfold in current headlines). Interesting and uncertain times ahead, it would seem.

• Debbie

April 16, 2023 at 9:33 am

During the days of Cosmic Disclosure, Corey was relaying information from the Earth Alliance. More recently he has said that although he is still in contact with many of them, they were not able to pull off what they began and he is reluctant to share intel from them now (and told them as much). So in my view it’s uncertain how this will actually play out.

You’re not alone in your attempt to figure out your next best steps — I think many of us are doing the same. It’s going to take a healthy dose of faith and trust that we’ll be guided and then be able to choose wisely. To me, it always comes back to continually doing the inner work so that we’re able to tune into that guidance from higher consciousness.

• Cameron Pollard

April 16, 2023 at 10:10 am

https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/heavy-metal#details<div&gt;
    <div>Here is a link to another source of reliable info, Clif High, he’s one of the smartest people on the planet. He doesn’t sugar coat what’s coming because spiritually he not quite there yet. But his heart is in the right place & he’s helping humanity. </div></div>