Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• ultraterrestrial phenomenon

Posted by Black Swan Sibyl  on March 14, 2024 at 7:18 am

Is the ultraterrestrial phenomenon really something new, or is it just another version of things Corey has already reported on? Could it be 1) a Mandela Effect; 2) a manifestation of our collective unconscious similar to Emi’s people manifesting an entire hostile civilization from their own fears; 3) ET clone bodies designed to host soul fragments for short missions before falling apart? All these things are completely mind-blowing already and tell us that reality is bizarrely different from what we think it is. If the ultraterrestrial phenomenon is different from these completely reality-shattering things, and if it is also more important for our understanding of reality than these already completely reality-shattering things—which is scarcely imaginable—then wouldn’t the Anshar or the Blue Avians have said something about it?

Zarathustra Zarathustra replied 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Marc

March 14, 2024 at 8:36 am

This is an interesting conversation topic! You suggested an interesting choice of answers.Thank you for posting. My opinion on this is that :

1) The mandala effect is time travel repercussions on the timeline. Its origin is in the past and its effects on the present barely noticeable; I don’t see it as an interaction with us in the present as entities, with psychic and physical interactions and as a paranormal phenomenon.

2) A manifestation of the unconscious collective makes sense. This is what esoteric teachings calls an “egregore”. As we draw near the micronova, Corey Goode stated that the veil between worlds gets thinner. As is mentioned in the Law of One as well, our dreams and fears are made more tangible at the end of times. It is reasonable to think that the ultraterrestrial phenomenon has always been here (reported in our history in forms that correspond to the concepts of different past civilizations) and the electromagnetic influence of the sun on the earth only exarcebates the phenomenon.

Like the Eosians, I think the phenomenon is here to teach us the impact of our thoughts in our lives.

Loved ones that have passed away will be able to communicate with us too Corey Goode also states.

3) ET clones that fall apart makes less sense according to me because the ultraterrestrial phenomenon is much more that that. It’s a psychic one too and talks too much about the belief or conceptual systems of our modern civilization.

• Billymu .

March 14, 2024 at 3:05 pm

Im not sure where the post is but my understanding of the Ultra terrestrials is based on the start of the world as we currently understand it, that is we were created by such beings as one of them found that we are capable , under certain conditions being met, to produce a refined sense of ‘Sorrow’ which is eminently sustaining to this being after harvesting one soul who produced the substance. They were referred to as Gardener type beings, somewhat separate to common knowledge we now have of terrestrial Gardener species. Others saw this and so came in the first Gardeners project in order to do the same resulting in our specific creation as Homo Sapiens Sapiens. As all gardeners know, you plant the seed in your prepared ‘garden’ the check up on it periodically and when such a check was made, no results were seen to produced so thinking of abandoning the project as a one-off some rechecked and found a negative influence had appeared which catalysed the ‘crop’ and produced the required ‘produce’.

Another possibility is the ‘Firsters’ group, souls who have been through it all but now return to fine-tune some moments they would rather have changed, the Alpha-Omega group.

Im not sure of course but if we semantically analyze the term itself we might draw a probable conclusion, i.e. Ultra = beyond in this case and Terrestrial = Planet bound or sourced.

It is interesting to note that what the “Universe” wants is met by a hierarchy of systems which call upon existing realities to bring to fruition the results sort after, trickling down to us through these systems already in place like our Sun and planet wanting to assists biological life forms by inviting them to reside here on our wonderful Planetary being. The call goes out and is answered by the ‘Gods’ who set about evolving a native entity into what we have today.

I might be just blathering though 🙂

• Marc

March 14, 2024 at 5:23 pm

The gardeners are the reptilian beings that Dolores Canon refer to, right?

• Billymu .

March 14, 2024 at 8:21 pm

Just saw the post from Corey about Jumpers, there is the answer, Cheers

• Billymu .

March 15, 2024 at 2:55 am

Hi, the non ultra Gardeners are the the entire lot who have been expelled by the Ra representatives Corey spoke of inclusive of Dolores’s Reptilians, is my understanding, the people who manipulated our evolution after the ‘Gods” with a little G first created our kind and all the subsequent variations thereof…The Reptilians themselves (not the warrior class) sought to eradicate our Pineal glands but that was replaced by the others and also reduced our heights and brain capacity because they are intrinsically scared of us and so by de-evolving us they sought an advantage for whats about to happen, not they they needed it but they are strategists.

• Zarathustra Zarathustra

April 6, 2024 at 9:21 am

The master of the Universe trapped in 3d will be in Montreal today. Anyone who got to him and didn’t even succeed in helping him ascend but tried in other timelines is ascended more powerful than anything anyone worshipped as God. If you can see in 4d, you’ll notice things getting bigger as you get closer, and just being seen by him will make your ethereal soul thousands of times larger.

All hands on deck, help him ascend and win the timeline