General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• Took Me Off My Guard

Posted by Duewy Enki on November 28, 2023 at 3:53 pm

Watching (listening would be a better way of putting it) the latest chat update from Michael and Correy I heard a comment that I would never have thought I would have heard from either of these folks. Michael read out a viewer question that inquired about the connection to the Annunaki and how they may still be with us.

Correy had immediate wiped the question away . His response was something that one would hear from the msm when questions became unwanted.

I have spent a long long time and with a lot of effort sifting through information both hidden and misdirected and I must say that I am unable to see how Correy could have wiped such a question away.

For those whom respect independent research take a bit of time and look into the information that is discussed in this presentation.

https://youtu.be/TT-RbKDRZoU?si=iyHzHxgA0xFzqBab

There is another corresponding presentation that looks into the issues presented that ties into a lot of the information from the SSP videos from Correy.

If Michael has some time I would like to discuss this and other questions

Thanks for your time

Duewy Enki

Duewy Enki replied 4 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Debbie

November 28, 2023 at 6:52 pm

If you are referencing this question and Corey’s answer regarding the Enki, Enlil, and Marduk question, I don’t see this as Corey had “wiped the question away.” Here is a post by the member who had posed the question, with Corey’s reply transcribed. https://ascensionworks.tv/forums/topic/q-for-corey-enki-enlil-marduk/#post-101263.

If this is not the question, maybe you could specify exactly which video and question, as you worded it different. My apologies if I understand your inaccurately and make the wrong connection.

• Michael Waskosky

November 29, 2023 at 12:47 am

In general, the idea of Annunaki being with us is incredibly confusing to me because if the word “Annunaki” translates to “extraterrestrial” then yes of course there are still ETs with us. Corey has spoken in this way in the past as well, that the word seems to have been non-specific from the beginning. However, the fact that the word Annunaki means so many different specific things (and specific beings) to different people coming from different belief systems and assumptions makes it hard to have a conversation without being very specific about sources. The word “Annunaki” is also not present in the Law of One books although they give a great overview of ETs interacting with us using other names.

• Lifted Limited

November 29, 2023 at 8:19 am

Hi Mike – can you elaborate a bit ? I remember the tree-dog connection type stuff, even references to the Orion group quite often, perhaps even Draco alliance, but not many other types or groups of beings besides themselves ? I mean for example, the triangle-headed beings are not mentioned once. (I believe)

• Duewy Enki

December 15, 2023 at 2:40 pm

If you ever want to discuss the importance of the Annunaki please reach out and we can set something up.

Duewy Enki