Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• The Goode Stuff

Posted by Francesca  on September 25, 2023 at 7:32 am

Corey, there’s a lot of global work, inner work, disclosure etc humanity needs to do to achieve the optimum ‘’Alpha’ timeline. It’s not a rainbows and unicorns journey. Are there any good things for us to look forward to that you’ve not shared with us? Or you could reiterate? Not to distract from the reality of what’s currently going in, but just to learn of something that can spur us on. Something to look forward to. Will there be a brighter outcome on the other side? Was their anything in the immediate future post Solar flash that we could look forward to?

Electric You Are replied 4 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Joseph Knoch

December 29, 2023 at 5:45 pm

I don’t tend to look forward to the solar flash at all. Think about how difficult it will be to lose all technology and electricity. If you manage to overcome that steep and deadly learning curve I think one think we can look forward to is the fact that our governments will effectively be destroyed and reshaped into locally run communities. Corey has said that the solar flash will be followed by the approximately 1000 years in which our solar system will be in a place in the Milky Way that has a lot of 4th density energy and that during this time negative 4th density groups like the Reptilians won’t be able to tolerate living here. So their aspect of control over our planet will temporarily be halted.

• JamisGO

December 30, 2023 at 7:02 am

I can finally stop face palming after the ridiculous news that makes headlines, ie crime and violence and other weird things.

• Electric You Are

January 1, 2024 at 3:11 am

Face palming actually has great benefits for opening the third eye.