Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

AscensionWorks.TV – Social/Video Network for Students of the Deepest Truths of Our Reality Forums Questions & Answers The Blue Avians Told Corey that Jesus Christ is the Logos of the Milky Way

• The Blue Avians Told Corey that Jesus Christ is the Logos of the Milky Way

Posted by Joseph Knoch on December 29, 2023 at 5:04 pm

Some may remember that Corey once shared his inquiry to the Blue Avians on the life character of Jesus Christ.

The Blue Avians responded with a small bow and by saying that Jesus was in fact the Logos of the Milky Way Galaxy, and that his incarnation on Earth was a profound deal. They went on to share that this kind of incarnation is very rare and that it attracted attention from across the galaxy as many beings came to witness what would happen.

The Farsight Institute recently published a remote viewing project in November on the topic of Jesus Christ and the Crucifixion. In this research they discovered that Seth’s account of the crucifixion was much more accurate than classical biblical descriptions of the crucifixion.

This is the second time that the farsight institute has conducted a remote viewing on this subject. The first one was not officially published under the farsight brand of remote viewing and instead was published on crucifixionruse.com

In short their most recent remote viewing showed that, Jesus was not present at the crucifixion. That he was a powerful telepath and he remote viewed the entire event as it happened. He was frustrated with how humans behaved and how they demanded a crucifixion to take place. Judas helped Jesus plot the ruse by leading the Roman soldiers to a mentally ill man who was delusional and under the impression that he was in fact the messiah. So a crazy guy died on the cross and he did it willingly.

All of these findings closely parallel what Jane Roberts channeled during the creation of the Seth material. You can find it in the book Seth Speaks.

This month the Farsight Institute published a new project in which they looked at the Vatican, the Pope, The Popes closed and most trusted advisors, and then the Cardinals to see what knowledge these groups and people have of the crucifixion ruse.

In short the Pope and his closest advisors are aware that Jesus did not actually die on the cross. They are also aware that ET’s are currently involved in earth affairs. The Cardinals on the other hand are not equally aware. The remote viewing left me with the impression that some of the Cardinals may actually be under the impression that Jesus did die on the cross.

Farsight has also published previous work detailing the massive role that the Orion group and predominantly AI infected Reptilians have on our planet in trapping and misleading Earth Humans. They have remote viewed reincarnation traps which prevent ISBEs from easily leaving planet earth or reconnecting with their higher selves after death. In this project they saw people diving and then being force reincarnated into multiple lifetimes on Earth.

My question for the group is as follows and I’ll write it more so as a set of personal assessments. If Jesus is who the Blue Avians reported him to be, and he actually was a powerful mature ISBE on planet earth then is there some thread of truth to the classical gospel message. Not so much to do with sin and repentance but perhaps instead (from my best conclusion) a gospel of resonance with the love/light of the Milky Way Galaxy. A message which lets people know that if they will receive Jesus and live in vibratory alignment to service to others 4th Density consciousness that they can reclaim what has always been theirs to begin with. That is to say reclaim their natural eternal life and continue on their journey without having to live in the purgatory/hell of the forced reincarnation cycle which traps so many ISBEs on Earth.

Does anyone have something to add to this assessment? does anyone think I’m on the right track? I’m really curious here because Corey has stated and seems convinced that we are all going to continue to reincarnate here on this planet until the collective progresses forward. I know that many of us feel we may have come her on purpose to help the Human Collective raise the vibration and polarize towards a positive S2O path. I’d love to know where many of you stand in this consideration.

Thanks.

Angel replied 1 month ago 7 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Michael Waskosky

December 30, 2023 at 1:14 am

The Ra Contact is a channeled source that says Jesus was up on a cross (17.20: https://www.lawofone.info/s/17#20 “The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.”) – There have been many channels who contradict this idea though.

• Joseph Knoch

December 30, 2023 at 1:28 am

Hey Mike, thanks for the reply and roger that haha. So I have read the Law of One and studied a lot of the concepts and passages surrounding Christianity.

I’d be really curious to get your take and Corey’s on the Farsight remote viewing projects.

From my experience their remote viewing data has been the single most complementary source to Corey’s account of the SSP, Reptilian involvement in earth affairs, the disclosure movement, etc… they have multiple projects which coroberate the same types of information Corey has been sharing for years. It’s fascinating because they weren’t even looking for Aliens or ETs to begin with, they were just interested in history. The accuracy of their remote viewing methods is arguably the most well documented and disclosed in history. They get verifiable stuff right a lot.

I love you and Corey, thank you for all of the wonderful conversations and content. I’d be super curious to know what your take on farsightprime.com is.

Happy New Year.

• Electric You Are

January 1, 2024 at 3:16 am

It can be hard to find good stuff. Where did you find this farsight source of data? It sounds very good.

• Joseph Knoch

January 2, 2024 at 8:22 pm

I came across it during a conversation led by a guy who was a guest on Edge of Wonder.tv before they changed their name. This was the Army in 2020. So I’ve been following their work ever since. You should check it out. Farsightprime.com their rumble page is under Farsight Institute. But its worth paying for the subscription. Highest level remote viewing ever done. If you want to start with a really fun one you could watch the movie about Noah’s ark. That’s one of my favorites.

Brief baseline. Farsight was started by Courtney Brown, a tenured professor at Emory University in GA. He was not at all initially interested in conversations surrounding ETs. But the groups interest and his grew as they looked into remote viewing projects based on events in earths history. The more they looked at the sources of influence surrounding various historical things and books they came across negative ETs.

Im not exaggerating when I say that these remote viewers have been the single strongest source of affirmation that the types of thing which CG describes are correct. CG in my estimate is the height of modern day disclosure. He is the real deal and far less deceived and misled than so many other people who entertain similar testimonies and conversations. Additionally The level of detail and extensive mess of his ongoing conversations since the Cosmic Disclosure years is again in my estimate unparalleled in the OSINT knowledge we have to work with.

Back to Farsight, they are the best. Their work is irreplaceable at the current time. I am feeling like you will resonate with how great it is once you start watching it. If Christianity and issues concerning religion have ever stumped you Farsight also doubles as a good source of basic information to help heal complex topics of discussion.

For example they have covered the following topics in their monthly projects.

-Noah’s ark

-Moses and Exodus

-Jesus and the Crucifixion

-two projects dealing directly with the pope. One is clearly identifiable and the other is more generically named “human leadership has been compromised.”

-the war in heaven (dealing with a passage from the book of revelation and how John received the message that there was war in heaven).

-Sodom and Gomorrah

-Mohamed

-Ra (the being known as the sun god) not necessarily the blue avians or the group that Ra Tier Air comes from

-The Death traps that keep people on this planet.

Additionally I’d encourage you to take the conversations with Harvey series seriously. The one in which they talk to Bill the Gray clears up a lot of the misinformation surrounding the Grays. They Grays according to Bill are also fully captured slaves (an entire slave group who are trapped in reincarnation in side of weak Nano Teck controlled bodies owned by the Orion Group and Reptillians. Bill sees the freedom of earth humans as an important part of freeing his people

Add me as a friend. We might have a lot to talk about.

• Electric You Are

January 3, 2024 at 3:13 am

Excellent. I sent out a Connection request. I guess that’s the same thing. It sounds like you found a source of truth in a desert of unreliable and often meaningless info. You should make a video about it share It with the group on AWTV. I’m getting ready to make videos. Maybe some of our stuff lines up. Im from Holland you’re from Germany right?

• Joseph Knoch

January 3, 2024 at 11:13 am

I could do that, not sure exactly how that might infringe on their marketing. I work in photo video content creation though so I’d at least have an idea of where to begin.

The difficulty of finding solid sources of information is one I’m familiar with. There’s a lot of layers to the true story of what’s happening here.

I’m not from Germany, but both my mother’s and my father’s patriarchal blood lines go back to Germany in the 17 and 18th Century. I’m in the Army and will be stationed in Kaiserslautern for two years beginning in May.

Definitely looking forward to photographing Europe and the opportunity to visit some cool electronic and psytrance music festivals.

Do you currently live in Holland?

• Electric You Are

January 3, 2024 at 2:26 pm

Yes I live in Gouda in the centre of Holland. Holland is ground zero for EDM music lots of festivals here in summer. Maybe its ur thing out here. Mysteryland, Defqon1 that type of thing.

Yeah keep an eye on copyright ofcourse, Im not copyright savvy myself. Then again, it would be free advertising for them and more truth for us.

So you’re a content producer??! Are you lookin to make Disclosure content? Hope so wr really should be making some serious noise by now.

• Joseph Knoch

January 4, 2024 at 6:56 am

Yes, I’d love to help in that way but I’ll be honest I don’t really have a clear direction or target. Im not really sure what to make or how to present it in a way that would be worth the time and effort. Based on your comments it seems like you think it would be helpful just to have additional voices to tie information together. Am I right in that?

• Electric You Are

January 5, 2024 at 1:20 am

Exactly. We could tie Corey’s testimony to the one from farsight. Explain how they connect and correlate to give me credence to the truth. The more sources that back eachother up the easier it is to convince. At some point we have to make SERIOUS noise. We have 9 maybe 10 years then its over. After the solar flash the timeline is set..

• K S

January 14, 2024 at 3:02 pm

No, I think you are on the wrong track. I don’t believe Jane Roberts’ channelings. All these ideas are outright lies to lead you away from the truth.

There was no ruse, the Shroud of Turin is real, stigmatas are real, St Theresa Neuman, Father Pio and thousands of others are real. I would suggest reading an “Autobiography of a Yogi” the chapter where Yogananda visits St Theresa during her stigmata.

• Susan Vernon

January 19, 2024 at 8:15 pm

Joseph, There is much deception. The teachings of Jesus, Mohamed, Krishna, Buddha and others in their true state are God’s hand of outreach. The teachings have all been tampered with and distorted by those of evil intent as well as those of ignorance and error. Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.

Remember, the Kingdom of God is within. We are of God’s Essence. Sort through all your images of fears and doubts and discard your self mis-creation in your multilevel existence. To your own Self be true for the evolving into God-in-manifestation that is doing God’s Will in loving, humble obedience.

Stay away from ccj – criticism, condemnation and judgement – that vibrates with human idolatry. Ask for wise discernment to see your own deceit and manipulation by yourself and others. It truly is a journey. That is why Jesus said ‘follow me’.

And by the way, we are responsible for our actions. Jesus earned his God-Good Karma that enabled him to hold our errors in remission until we were/are strong enough to fight for our victory when the opportunity unfolds. That is Grace to make right our wrongs. I

If at some point your were baptized in Jesus Christ name that was/is a contract that is viable for his helping you. He cannot do it for you, but he can help. I don’t know what faith you were raised in. Jesus works through all Faiths as our Heavenly Father is One. However, there is power of God found through all of his manifestations.

By their fruit you will know who is who …vibrations are fruit. Much treachery is seeking your failure. When a mistake is made, be sorry for it, don’t repeat it and turn to God for love, resolution and direction to obediently, humbly fulfill His will.

We have been created not to fear death, but to fear God. That fear is not terror, but a loving desire to please our Father-Mother God because you are their maturing son/Son.

A lady (Judith Goth) through her experiences has found: ‘Peace is not the absence of trouble, but the Presence of God. ‘

Peace be with you

Susan

• Dean Pratt

January 20, 2024 at 10:43 am

I think it is safe to say that a manifested Logos of love would not commit murder on purpose or, kill itself.

The law of one account is much more believable, if the Milky Way is indeed oriented towards love.

Jesus/this logos healed and fed people, not destroy them.

True, the stories have been changed but, the greatest commandments have not.

Forgive and love yourself so you can truly forgive and love others, it is all you to begin with.

I tend to think Jesus believed that. 🙂

In the defense of the other mediums accounts, I would guess internal emotional projections drive remote viewers into other multiversal possibilities. These holographically architected images become stronger when focused on with awareness, by other viewers, serving as a beacon or key to another multiverse that is a match. As a reduction in resistance occurs electromagnetically, arcs of information are exchanged between the two realities. These timelines may combine, replicate or repel each other’s outcomes.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Dean Pratt.
  • Angel

March 30, 2024 at 12:53 pm

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing ! By the way…yiure last 2 messages that popped up won’t let me view and then the latest apple phishing came up too asking me to sign into my Apple ID PLUS this !!!! Had a hard time even getting yiu to come up ! Weird and don’t worry about typos. I don’t sweat the small stuff lol 😂

ehat did you say abkut Elena – won’t let me view them – look what poooed up. Think this site is hacked ! Only have issues in here – sometimes YT but not like this ! Crazy!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rj4JMIfrzk

look at 1:28 at Michael . He slurps and it’s to the very sound he’s saying is weird and is hacking their recordings but now I’m wondering if he’s a reptilian ?!!🥺🤔😰if you’re saying they’re both fakes and this is the case I’m going to have to regroup and start over with decalcifying my pineal gland and also ask Spirit, Angels to help me as I’m usually pretty discerning …I’ll need to find out proof of all this too as I’m not led into devotion usually but to truths …please tell what you think of this when you see it. Thanks lease and Tia 🙏🏻🫶🏻🙏🏻

• Angel

March 30, 2024 at 6:05 pm

Here’s what I meant to share that popped up while on app earlier today ….