ET & Spiritual ExperiencesBrowse Other Topics

• Targeted by Voice of God Technology

Posted by Abby Brantley on March 2, 2023 at 1:31 pm

Hi all,

I wanted to take this opportunity now that I discovered Corey Goode has his own forums on this Ascension Works.TV site to express to you one of my experiences with what I believe may possibly be Voice of God Technology and also being monitored? by some level of the government, (not sure what to call it).

So, to get into it, as I stated in the title, I believe I was targeted by Voice of God technology. Maybe you know what that is. If you have watched a specific episode titled Voice of God Technology on Cosmic Disclosure back on Gaia, you will know what I speak about.

I was 15 years old and it was back in 2017. One night, when I was riding in the car with my family, I was in a state of worry, thinking that something bad would happen to me, (to explain briefly what is a much much longer story: I had just discovered spirituality and was having my awakening I guess, and discovering all the stuff out there about ETs, negative things like abductions, etc etc, and basically the state of worry I was in was because I thought if I thought about negative ETs and if I was afraid of them (which I was) and because of the intense intrusive thoughts/visualizations I had of them in my mind on a daily basis at the time, that by the Law of Attraction, I would manifest something horrible to me right away from those intrusive visualizations and thoughts and feelings of fear I had about them, because according to the Law of Attraction, well, I had read phrases like ”like attracts like” and “our thoughts manifest our reality” or something like that, so this is what made me panic. I really hope that made sense. If not, I can try to explain it better if you need me to. I had been thinking this way for four months. Maybe it was what end times madness was doing to my mind, I don’t really know. (I’d have to look into end times madness up in particular because I don’t know much about that anyway.)

But, onto my experience: As I was worrying, I had my eyes closed, trying to calm down my mind in what was maybe meditation, and as I was doing this, I eventually out of no where, heard an extremely high pitched, loud and intense, tone enter my mind. With my eyes closed, I saw a rush of light blue energy fill my vision. Along with the high pitched tone, I experienced feeling an intense bout of fear enter my body. The fear felt unnatural in it’s making, clearly not created from my own body’s reaction… It was just too extreme and it felt horrible in that intensity. I remember looking around wildly at my family members in the car next to me, to see if they heard it too, but clearly they did not. The next thing I know, is that when I look out my window I see a black triangular craft flying parallel to my car. As I was still discovering spirituality, I had heard of craft that belonged to the ‘secret government’ but really didn’t know what they looked like, so by a guess, I assumed that this is what this craft was, especially with hearing the high pitched tone and extreme amount of fear in my body/mind just as it appeared.

The only thing I didn’t know was why the heck it was there. In fact, I really did not even think to ask that question. All I knew was what I was experiencing, and that I was incredibly scared. The high pitched ringing persisted when I got home. It was like every time I let my guard down, I experienced hearing the high pitched tone, and a feeling of unnaturally high/extreme fear enter my mind and body. It began to twist my mind into thinking that something very bad really would happen to me.

David Wilcock and Corey Goode in one of their episodes of Cosmic Disclosure, titled, “Voice of God Technology” describe this technology to be very similar to one of my other experiences with this technology, as I believe it to be. David Wilcock describes that one of his relatives, after a UFO sighting with their family, experienced what was possibly the Voice of God technology. I experienced the EXACT same thing, according to what David Wilcock explains his family member went through: Eventually, as the Voice of God technology persisted for me, it came to the point where I was starting to hear different kinds of sounds, other than ringing. I would hear alien creature-like sounds that are very disturbing for me to describe. I heard alien screeching, growling, human screaming, guttural and primal noises that were completely otherworldly and very disturbing by nature. And all of these sounds seemed to be pin-pointed to locations around my house or coming from my outside surroundings and I would hear them coming from there. Corey called this technology bio-neural interfacing. Hopefully I am right about the naming of what I was experiencing.

All while this ‘technology’ was happening over the months, I still had this black triangular craft follow me around at night. I remember my dad commenting on it on one occasion, so it definitely wasn’t my imagination. I don’t know how they knew about me and I don’t know why they were following me. Maybe the law of attraction really did work against me, via my own way of thinking / feeling. Or maybe my spiritual awakening was being monitored, which could be plausible to some. I do not really know the reason for their presence at that time.

One significant event I remembered during this time however, was one night, when I could not sleep because of how scared/worried I was, I remember it must have been 3 a.m. at night. Everybody else in my house was surely asleep. I remember hearing a car pull up and sit and hum on the street in front of my house. At first I didn’t notice it, but I eventually I heard a car door open and slam shut, which got my attention. I heard footsteps walking in the grass of my front lawn. I heard them come closer, and eventually to the sidewalk that goes parallel to the side of my house leading up to my front door. Then I heard what must of been this mystery person leaning down (maybe), as there was a brief pause as they stopped walking. I then heard a loud ‘beep’ as if they have just placed a technology on my house or done something with some sort of technology. Then they went back across the lawn and sat in their car. They stayed there for awhile, and then left. I don’t know why this happened to me.

It’s been 6 years since that happened. I no longer worry how I used to, fortunately, (I don’t focus on the fear anymore and just let it go). Sometimes I swear I still see the triangular craft flying around near my house, but it is too far away to tell what kind of craft it is to be sure.

I just wanted to share this with somebody, and I thought given that it at least seems to be Voice of God technology that it would be appropriate to share it here, on Corey’s forum rather than another place. I haven’t really told anybody this, be it family, a therapist, or otherwise, so it is a big relief to express.

I don’t know if anybody else here on these forums has any insights or comments to something like this. If you do, that is great and I look forward to them, but if not that is perfectly fine. Just being able to get this out is enough for me.

Thank you for reading. 🙂

Layla Starling replied 1 year, 1 month ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Debbie

March 2, 2023 at 4:24 pm

Good for you for letting go of the fear. Sounds like it was so intense when you were a teen that your thoughts may have indeed attracted or created something to be fear — all our emotions seem to be big and amplified during our teen years. Stay grounded and pay attention more to your heart-centered inner voice of reason. Arm yourself with spiritual and mental tools that strengthen you with peaceful confidence. Learn to recognize what is yours and discard what is not. I love this particular excerpt from the Aramaic version of The Lord’s Prayer: “…Deceived neither by the outer nor the inner — free us to walk your path with joy…” May that kind of peace be yours.

• Abby Brantley

March 2, 2023 at 4:40 pm

Thank you, Debbie 😊

• Tamara Flumm

March 20, 2023 at 6:40 pm

Hi Abigail.

Nobody is allowed to have the voice of God or to use any type of technology to appear as him, in

any possible form- especially in any persons brain or vision or hearing. The aliens are all well aware of God and they speak to him all the time. Having said this, the cabal or elites who are doing all the satanic rituals also use technology with their rituals and they join them together- one of their projects is to try and copy ‘God’ and the voice of God. So your not wrong about their plan to copy the voice of God and project this to people to try and fool people, this is one of their plans.

I talk to God all the time and i have spoken to some ET races and they call ‘God’ by another name, its still the same God. Always use your feelings and intuition if you hear or see anything pretending to be God or any type of being- you will know its ‘God’ by your intuition and feeling.

I pretty much know everything there is to know about the cabal elite and they have tried to assassinate me more than once- but i’m still here.

Your topic subject is very important- people need to be aware of that the cabal elite and their plans to fool people with microchips in the brain and technology to try and copy any being and project as them.

• Indigenous Alien

March 20, 2023 at 9:46 pm

First, thanks to all of you for sharing. I cannot say I know about such things personally, except, of the intervention/positive side of this topic. Quickly, let me say that I have seen my Guardians or whomever they were. they saved my life and put my conflicted butt back on track – several times during my life. I feel fortunate that my experiences were not as negative, well, Divine Intervention rarely taste the way we want. I begged the Creator to stop the insanity, for I had not the power to do so, and within ten minutes I was handcuffed and on my way to the joint, yeah, I told the arresting officer that I had just begged God on the steps of a church to stop this insanity and HERE YOU ARE!, I told him I was expecting something a bit more subtle(he laughed, i didn’t,) but in an instance my life was redirected (sorry for rambling). Onto my point, there is much to learn from reading/hearing/watching other people’s ES&H on what many still consider “intuitive material.”

Peace, love and light all

• Layla Starling

March 21, 2023 at 5:27 am

@abigail I listened to a podcast about a decade ago about this and he had a website and support group. Couldn’t find it this morning, I will look again when I get home from work.

@mikeW BRAVO on your SEO. I am jealous!!! While looking for the above this website/article was on the first page on the BRAVE search engine – I wish I had your skills to get my websites up there!!! You are awesome.