General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• Starting to remember 20 and back life times

Posted by Jean Brown on July 12, 2022 at 9:52 pm

Hey all,

I’m starting to get flashes of times where perhaps I’m remembering a 20 and back or something similar to that.

I’m a bit confused by it all really. Very hazy.

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to or offer advice about anything that might help me deal with it all a bit better? And also, if anyone started to become aware of your 20 and back selves in this reality, as in a time line dimension portal so to speak. As in your 20 and back self aware of you now and vice versa?

Any help is greatly appreciated from you all.

Thank you 😊

Indigenous Alien replied 12 months ago 8 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • sonia *

July 14, 2022 at 2:50 am

I do know that there are support groups out there for contactees/abductees and experiencers in general. Kathleen Marden has such a group called Awakening Souls and you can apply to join through her website KathleenMarden.com. There are more though and I encourage you to research the group if possible or at least join with a very discerning eye. What Corey says about the rift in the Ufology movement is very true and that there are those that focus more on the science or hard evidence than the science of spirituality (which I think this group is more about).

Another person that might be of help is Tony Rodrigues. He is behind a paywall but offers a very good course for $40 where he talks through retrieving memories etc. https://connectionswithjaci.teachable.com/p/recall-course-signup

I found it helpful and he also recommends the Gateway Experience course in meditation by Semi-Sync…that alone has helped me with both memory and my dreams. Best of absolute and abundant good luck to you, my friend. sonia😊

• Steven Vanlaningham

July 16, 2022 at 10:17 pm

Do you think that you might have been in a technical role in the small flashbacks?

• Candace Thompson

July 18, 2022 at 7:51 pm

I began remembering what i believe was 20 and back or something similar back in 2014. It was very shocking. Just wanted to share.

• Suz

July 19, 2022 at 1:23 pm

I can’t seem to reply to everyone here, but I feel similar, also.

I only remember people’s faces (and some memory of the concern that I had for them), like recognizing Tony Rodrigues’ eyes, or other people I’ve never “met”. I will see people in out-of-place areas (like eating in a restaurant somewhere traveling) and wondered, “how do I know them?”. I used to think I knew them in a “past life”, maybe went to school with them, or ran across them in my former profession. There are times that I think, my life has been so long.

I remember feeling offended (not in my character) when Corey referred to hanging out with the “eggheads” in CD. Now, I wonder did he say those specific words on purpose? I’m not sure how to organize these extra fragmented thoughts. Instead, I am working on keeping my energetic body and spirituality in order, and using the good days to send out loving energy.

I hope this helps someone here!

• anjie lightly

July 20, 2022 at 2:04 pm

have you considered qhht? there is a video w Cory interviewing Jeffrey Ashur re garding this technique.Many people have success recovering memories and making sence of it with this technique

• Suz

July 20, 2022 at 6:15 pm

Yes. I had reached out to a practioner in late 2019 and may to look into it again. It’s difficult now, because I awake at 442am almost every morning (sleep deprived). When I get outside, I can see the white orb lifting out of clouds ~500-1000 yards from my house. I feel like I don’t want to take that to another person. Part of me just doesn’t want to be messed with more, although I rationalize it’s not the same. Thank you for the suggestion.

• Steven Vanlaningham

July 19, 2022 at 8:15 pm

Hi everyone – I’m new here. What if the 20 & backs started to remember around the 20 year time frame since memory wipe. Like if there was a general limitation to the longevity of the memory block. Others like Tony and Corey remembered faster.

Could that be do you think? Just wondering.

Steve

• Suz

July 19, 2022 at 10:16 pm

Yes, I think that is probably the case.

• Indigenous Alien

April 28, 2023 at 8:45 pm

Fascinating discussion. Thank you so much for sharing. My experiences aren’t what I would call 20 and back stuff, yet. This just began about a week ago, but it has all been through extraordinary and intense daydreams. It was like I was actually there for real but not in the body I have now. Sometimes there were series of male and female faces, very detailed and clear, and many in what appeared to be different times, clothing was much older, buildings, etc. all of it was from the past… It is still going on, but these last two days have been much different. I feel sicker than normal, I am terminal but with some time, I can’t focus for long, and I feel like I am being attacked spiritually, blocked, messed with, harassed, whatever the hell you wanna call it. However, this isn’t the first time I have felted under attack, especially after making some progress consciously. I know others experience similar interference. I believe doing more clearings and ramping up the energy in my abode will help, after all, it is all about energy when you strip the fat off.

I wanted to ask if you have considered a Transpersonal Clearing Session with someone like Peter Slattery or James Gilliland or perhaps hypnosis? Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best.

Peace, Love, and Light to you and yours