General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• South Atlantic Anomaly

Posted by Camila Koehler on November 9, 2022 at 10:30 pm

<div>Hello guys!!</div><div>

I opened this thread to ask you if you know about the South Atlantic Anomaly (AMAS or SAA).

Have you ever heard of this phenomenon, especially as to the cause?

I believe that the effects resulting from the micro nova will be more intense in this regiosn, due to the anomaly.

There are several recent reports of sightings of spheres of light on the southem coast of Brasil, and Argentina, in this region of the anomaly. Airplane pilots have reported the sighting, mainly on a domestic flight between the city Florianópolis (State of Santa Catarina) and the city of Porto Alegre (State of Rio Grande do Sul).

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anomalia_do_Atl%C3%A2ntico_Sul

</div>

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Camila Koehler.
    Johan Kroon replied 1 year, 3 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Angela Dors

November 18, 2022 at 2:55 pm

I’m not in the subject, but you’re probably not surprised that there are many 4-6 dimensional civilizations on THIS planet. I know of many hidden facilities that are currently activating like lights on the Christmas tree that is Gaia. Mikronova is an unusual phenomenon, cyclical, epic. Because of him, one of the CREATORS became incarnate in Jesus of Nazareth. Learning is one thing, but preparing all generations is another. I assume that those balls of light you mention are simply more daring forces that are beginning to ignore the Earth’s indifference policy. After all, can 5-6D BEINGS be limited by anything? And the lack of reaction from them would prove that LOVE💜 and UNITY would not be the most important and their character traits [and they are]. If you want to know what they think, step into their shoes. Regards

• Duewy Enki

November 22, 2022 at 12:39 am

Please take some time to study your history before sharing it as the truth. Even small movements of the rudder can change the destination of the most loving vessel.

One point I would like to address is the use of the “Savior” as a reference

The community of Nazareth is less than 2000 years old

Yashua was not from Nazareth but was of the Nazarine traditions

This point may seem trivial to some but when it is examined closely the relevance is significant in so many ways.

This reply is vague to ensure that you see here is no attacking of anyone’s information

I do ask that you take a few moments to dig into our history. The Nazarine, like so many before and after were removed from the earth as was most of the knowledge they shared

• Camila Koehler

November 23, 2022 at 12:31 pm

Whats is Nazarine traditions?

• Duewy Enki

November 25, 2022 at 2:58 pm

A great resource to help you find the truth is one of many books by Sir Lawrence Gardner or he does cover some of the topic in this talks. Unfortunately he was taken out because of his talks.

https://youtu.be/i7tpOKLxpCQ

• Johan Kroon

December 8, 2022 at 3:06 pm

Why do you talk of this man’s books, who was a knight templar, part of the cabal and with a egotist claim to rulership of earth? Allegedly also took part of child-sacrifice rituals.

• Angela Dors

December 8, 2022 at 2:08 am

You obviously didn’t understand a single word I said here. It’s a pity, but you have a right to it. Not understanding. I get it. You pick on the little things like a human being.💜