Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Sky Prince and MED BED

Posted by Daniel Denis Kermoal Raoult on September 20, 2023 at 2:37 pm

Bonjour

Je viens de m’inscrire sur votre site et je suis heureux de vous rejoindre, je suis français et j’ai 62 ans, j’écoute Corey avec beaucoup d’attention depuis un moment sur YouTube.

En France, la désinformation et le contrôle sont énormes, la politique devient peu à peu comme en Chine.

Connaissez-vous la youtubeuse Sky Prince, qui vit en Australie je crois, et qui aurait été dans le PSS, elle fait la promotion du MED BED.

Sur Telegram, des milliers de Français se sont inscrits dans des groupes Med Bed avec des projets et pour travailler dans les établissements de guérison Med Bed.

Ce qui est curieux, c’est que ces appareils arrivent avant le flash solaire et non après, ce qui représente un danger potentiel pour cette technologies. Cela soulève des questions sur le but de cette mesure. Elle affirme qu’il y en a actuellement 5 000 000 sur Terre, mais pas encore accessibles.

Qu’en pensez-vous, Corey a-t-il des informations sur cette personne de Sky Prince ?

Merci beaucoup.

Traduction avec DEEPL

https://www.youtube.com/@aithusalodge6647/videos

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

Good morning

I just registered on your site and I am happy to join you, I am French and I am 62 years old, I have been listening to Corey with great attention for a while on YouTube.

In France, disinformation and control are enormous, politics is gradually becoming like in China.

Do you know the YouTuber Sky Prince, who lives in Australia I believe, and who would have been in the PSS, she promotes MED BED.

On Telegram, thousands of French people have registered in Med Bed groups with projects and to work in Med Bed healing establishments.

What is curious is that these devices arrive before the solar flash and not after, which represents a potential danger for this technology. This raises questions about the purpose of this measure. She says there are currently 5,000,000 on Earth, but not yet accessible.

What do you think, does Corey have any information on this Sky Prince person?

Thank you so much.

• This discussion was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Ascension Works Admin. Reason: Fixed HTML & Added English version
    Daniel Denis Kermoal Raoult replied 5 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Debbie

September 20, 2023 at 6:12 pm

We’ve learned from Corey that it would be wise to be very discriminating/cautious — I would say even skeptical — about so many of these med bed claims. Some may be devices that will augment our bodies by using nanite implantations, which I, for one, absolutely would not consent to having in my body. As you mentioned, if they claim they will be released before the solar flash you would indeed have to wonder how those devices would survive, and therefore why would they do that? There have been such claims about these for many, many years. The potentially great harm is that so many of these people “signing up” for this “free” service will place their hope in it and continue to do what makes them unhealthy in the first place, which could be a grave mistake.

• Jonas K

September 21, 2023 at 7:22 am

I call fake, because official contact has not happened yet. Maybe he just wants clicks.

• Daniel Denis Kermoal Raoult

September 21, 2023 at 1:14 pm

Bonjour

Merci pour vos réponses, ce sont les mêmes arguments que je donne sur Telegram mais les gens ne sont pas satisfaits et restent dans le conditionnement.

ENGLISH:

Good morning

Thank you for your answers, these are the same arguments that I give on Telegram but people are not satisfied and remain in the conditioning.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Ascension Works Admin. Reason: fixing issue with pasted HTML code + translation
  • Glenn Schultz

November 8, 2023 at 3:26 pm

I personally had a direct confrontation with this skye prince about a year ago. her story just doesnt fill in the gaps. she was injured while riding a horse, and then suddenly she works for the secret space program. Then she sent out her email address asking people for their info about setting up a med bed center, and then months later goes online and says someone is posing as her asking for money and denies she never gave her email out. that is a flat out lie. then she originally said that the government would run this program and the actual getting into a med bed would be free of charge. then so many months ago theres a contact list of who to contact in any country, and every single email address was a gmail address. if the government was to handle this realm, why would there be a gmail address? and for every country? then there was announcement that a fee would be required to get appointment. after all this, this shows the constant changing of what she has spoken. I made contact with this email address and as you can see theres the 300 dollar fee involved. whomever is doing this is a sham.

• Debbie

November 10, 2023 at 11:34 am

Nice digging there, Glenn. Thanks for taking the time. It’s certainly tricky to discern these things.

November 9, 2023 at 2:42 pm

Bonsoir

Merci pour votre témoignage

🙏

____

Good evening

Thank you for your testimony

• Glenn Schultz

November 10, 2023 at 10:48 am

I just wanted to complete the proof of all of this that its indeed all fake. at the bottom of the reply of the email I was sent when I replied to setup an appointment in the US , it shows the telegram address as @medbedteam, so by going there you can find the address in the info part of the page, and then you see an image of a so called med bed. I know this image well, because when it was first seen was when Trump was president and he came to wisconsin on a deal that foxconn was to build a huge complex and create jobs. the image of this cylinder device is found when searching the internet for trump/foxconn/wisconsin.. this picture is used at the @medbedteam telegram page. the photo at the @medbedteam telegram page shows there’s 2 attendants helping a man onto the bed that goes into the tube. this machine would resemble an MRI machine, not a med bed. after digging deeper, the reason foxconn was displaying it at the wisconsin land grab, Terry Gou, the billionaire founder of Taiwanese electronics giant Foxconn Technology, lost both his first wife and brother to cancer. The deaths galvanized him to invest in a radiosurgery startup founded by the American neurosurgeon who helped treat his brother. it is called Zap Surgical. The device is called the Zap-X. The machine does radio gyroscopic surgery, or what is called SRS. It is all about removing tumors in the body using radiation. some would call this an improved “cyberknife” machine. My dad had a sarcoma tumor on his spine, and “tomotherapy” was used so many years ago. THIS MACHINE IS CLEARLY NOT A MED BED!!! so if anyone is thinking this connection with skyeprince is something to pursue, I’ve done all the legwork to prove its all fake.

November 10, 2023 at 1:26 pm

Merci Glenn Schultz pour ces informations

c’est très intéressant

___

Thank you Glenn Schultz for this information. it’s very interesting