Red Pill & Conspiracy TopicsBrowse Other Topics

• Paul

December 11, 2021 at 4:12 am

<div>News Reporter Caught On Air..</div>https://youtu.be/uKKXXpkp6Wk

• DH1977 ????

February 11, 2022 at 2:07 pm

I’ll try to find another link! Ok, try duckduckgo ing ” Kinniningan” then try rumble, or another platform, there are quite a few different vid’s that he covers reptilian shapeshifters, but also he covers other subjects! Happy Hunting!

KINNININGAN is the only word in the English language the reptilian can not pronounce!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  DH1977 ????.
  • DH1977 ????

February 11, 2022 at 9:11 pm

It won’t let me post it! Here’s the pic from the beginning of the video, it’s there I just p!aged it again!

• Paul

February 13, 2022 at 9:44 pm

The image is visible, these are some serious genetic mutations. These people are mutants like off total recall.. The original 1987 version.

• DH1977 ????

February 13, 2022 at 10:03 pm

Good possibility! But, what about Hollywood?

• Paul

February 13, 2022 at 10:55 pm

It is something I would rather avoid talking about.

Thanks for posting the image. Be sure to post other material also if you would like.

• Paul

February 14, 2022 at 12:25 am

I was putting these vids here to target the newsreaders as they were banging on about jabs on the news.

Not to have males target females.

• DH1977 ????

February 14, 2022 at 3:44 am

Ah, you kind of lost me? Please expand?

• DH1977 ????

February 14, 2022 at 4:35 pm

I tried to edit this post, it will not let me, so here is the correction…

KINNINIGAN is the correct spelling of this word that no Reptilian can pronounce!

• Billymu .

February 18, 2022 at 8:47 am

This word “KINNININGAN” originally had a Mac before it and was from the last time period of Civilisation where the Main guy became a religion in todays terms (forgot his name but great reading) Its more than probable to my mind that genetic editing would have now rendered this phrase obsolete. How ever, Corey’s Graphic novel posts have provided a modern solution showing a frame where a reptilian was asked “Where is your safe house?” where upon the creature erupted in self combustion. A discerning mind would then be able to formulate analogeous phrases that may also work just a effectively….if one came across such a creature who was willing to listen rather than eating one.

• DH1977 ????

February 18, 2022 at 1:16 pm

I totally agree with you, with so many possibilities of words we can not pronounce, who’s to say what really works without testing the hypothosis? But, if they want to eat us, instead of talk to us, I think communications just might be off the table unless we hold that higher frequency. Tough situation! Positive perceptions will lead us to the correct path and conquering fear helps eliminate negative outcomes! But, I’m not willing to be the test subject though!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  DH1977 ????.
  • DH1977 ????

February 10, 2022 at 2:22 pm

Try this video, it’s long! But you can clearly see some shapeshifting of real dracos! Hybrids! And, other types. There are follow up videos too if you follow the same video series as this one! It’s definitely something I’ve never noticed before!

https://www.brighteon.com/9b1d9be3-22c7-43f8-961d-9fb48069953bhttps://www.brighteon.com/9b1d9be3-22c7-43f8-961d-9fb48069953b

• Paul

February 11, 2022 at 2:02 pm

The link is not working, probably has been tampered with.

• sarah suits

September 16, 2022 at 3:22 pm