General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• Shadow Beings and the 6th Sense

Posted by William Burke on November 21, 2021 at 3:31 pm

Dec 2019, sudden onset of extraordinarily vivid dreams began. I’m now 41, prior to this awakening, I never remembered any significant dreams. Then something happened, I started recalling every nights dream in literally memory like detail. And then it picked up more steam I Ieft my body in a dream and when I saw myself lay there I thought I died and woke up in a tremendous panic and thought I was dying again (heart racing). I’ve pretty much done everything in dream state I’ve Astrally visited the Moon flew threw purple vortex tubes in space ( could even smell an Ozone like smell inside it) visited other worlds met Nikola Tesla he had a modified cello like instrument that played music like I’ve never heard before it was beautiful. I played with him as we spoke about things truly amazing. Ive visited the Hall of records and i have a complete account of what it looks like and what is does there’s an very nice old man in charge of that room

And then it picked up even More steam! An entity showed up a shadowy nearly smoky like face I couldn’t bring the face and body into focus and it did something to me. Suddenly it manifested in the air a symbol a blueish purple Circle or ring with about an inch wide diameter in thickness and inside that ring in the center of the circle was a solid purple triangle Apex down. I couldn’t resist looking at the symbol Then my whole body vibrated extra powerfully like holding a chainsaw and my astral body was ejected and I was shown a tv like screen with people being blown up like bowling pins scattering. Also this being did not speak. This shadowy entity was of a average normal size. This wont be the case with the ascension shadow being when we get there. After many more dreams of being on a 3 man team (seems like memories) because there so detailed of other worlds being on mother ships space battles training missions. Time traveling to meet Eisenhower to show him a 3d holographic film on this piece of clear film that projected the images he gave me special one of a kind objects to bring back so my superior officer would know we completed the task. And then one night my 3 man team said it was an emergency took me to see the oracle ( i cant make this shit up ) Put on a special vest that you fly in we went to a woman she was a Jamaican lady very very nice. I sat down and then she did something to me she did what the shadow being did with producing in the air right in front of me a swirling vortex of the chakra colors in order and i vibrated out of my body again!

After many more dreams something truly extra amazing happened I was 4dhirolling threw a dream and something showed up a huge I mean huge shadow being that had wings folded behind it. It froze me into a trance I know this thing was huge because it was pretty damn far away. And the distance is important for this description ill say it had to be 30 feet tall or more maybe a little less but I doubt it. It telepathically started speaking to me the distance would have been to great for us to communicate any other way. It told me that were in the 4th out of the 5th stage of the ascension it said exactly that and it wanted to show me something. (and boy did it) I was held in place sort of levitating just off the ground could not move and it totally started irradiating harmlessly me with this Golden light from all directions it was coming from the sky out of the earth from left from right all directions 360 degrees of it everywhere. Most amazingly i could see the individual components of the light quite literally they looked like the musical triangle instrument but small and all linked together like golden colored triangle light chains with the apex again pointing down AND from each corner of the triangles i could see the magnetic field lines looping into every single linked triangles. Prob a total of 10 seconds i was inundated with this light. This was the first dream i had all 6 senses never did i feel threated or harmed by these things. But everything i see and read says these shadow beings are hijacking souls did My soul get taken? Have i been over ran by something? I actually turned into a better person over these last 2 years. Please can someone else talk to me about these things I have nobody that understands what’s happening with me. ok that’s enough ttyl

I have LOTS more dreams that are about other stuff too moon light use with phase locking and special glass plates for healing technological cubes that fly me and my team inspected one weapons so pwerful that they should scare you theres just so much really

deneb dollinger replied 2 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • deneb dollinger

November 21, 2021 at 3:36 pm

Thanks for sharing, i can relate to having more vivid dreams lately. Our state of concussion in and out of dream state is definitely changing. Im also able to decode my dreams and recall them so easily 🙂

Still working on consciously recognizing my dream state and taking control!

Most peeps: