General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• Steve

July 5, 2022 at 3:21 pm

Intuition. Your Higher Self, I believe, would be the first to indicate the goal had been met. However, if you are thinking about cutting it that close and the goal is just 51% then perhaps another cycle will be necessary. Set the goal much higher now and make it count this cycle.Intuition. Your Higher Self, I believe, would be the first to indicate the goal had been met. However, if you are thinking about cutting it that close and the goal is just 51% then perhaps another cycle will be necessary. Set the goal much higher now and make it count this cycle.

• Katelynn Keiffer

July 5, 2022 at 7:43 pm

Hello and thank you for replying no I’m not trying to do only the bare minimum

• Will

September 8, 2022 at 12:06 pm

Katelynn, you look pretty young which means the deck is stacked in your favor at this time.Everyone comes in with a clean slate, and you slowly chip away at it as you get older and do selfish or negative things. Working the service to others philosophy is a easy thing to do once you understand what it requires of you. Makes sense right? So what does it require? It requires that you do for others out of the goodness of your heart without expecting something in return.So, for example, you give a family member a large sum of money to get their life together, like a apt say, and you give it free and clear with no expectation of payback etc… It has to be a true gift, no strings. If so, that helps youre whole family while also helping that person.It may even extend from that person and help people you didnt even know about. If they come to you later, after many successes and want to give that money back to you, of course you may take it,the key is to not expect it and not go looking for it. Once its gone, its gone. You understand? Your looking to do the greatest good for the maximum amount of people with every decision that comes to you.I hope that helps a little and ill see ya around here somewhere. 🙂

• Shirley Carter

July 14, 2022 at 3:21 pm

Should the goal be Service to Self or Service to Others?

• Steve

July 14, 2022 at 3:54 pm

The thought systems of the Law of One , the Course in Miracles, and many many esoteric (not necessarily religious) spiritual teachings is to learn that you, me/we are the entirety of “Creation” and there is no you, me/ we. While in the process of working to remember that truth, while in this 3D/4D existence, a sign that this information is being remembered is to see no one else and their interests as separate from yours.

Providing service to others, the quantity and quality of that service, and the “loving” nature of that service is a determining factor in raising your consciousness and vibration to a 4D/5D level of progress toward “the goal’. An indication of whether you’re moving toward a positive or negative polarity is determined by your nature and knowledge of the process and the connection you create and recognize with the “Creation”. Service is not the goal. Service is an indicator of the intenseness of your search for the “Goal” and IMHO, the “Goal” is as stated above. To recognize you are the Totality. A “Oneness” no longer seen or recognized as having parts. That would be 7D……….. so you can see there is work to be done.The thought of the possibility of being separate from Creation was powerful enough to create the illusion of separation you presently “think” you are in.

Sharing my thoughts in reply to your question. I hope it is helpful.

• Seet Hing Long

July 6, 2022 at 3:00 am

When there is threat of death or alive decision by 1% you willingly to be sacrificed for others. When 50-50. There is no Devil or Angel. When you create a thought of Angelic with 51% the Devil is the 49% who are not able to repay your debt and you forgive them.

• Chris Dobbs

July 7, 2022 at 12:22 am

If you’re green ray is active that is a good indicator you are on the right path.

• Kelly Smith

July 16, 2022 at 6:31 am

There is a balance needed here. You should Know Thyself meaning Love Thyself, have clear boundaries. The turn the other cheek stuff isn’t really for any benefit other than to allow ppl to take advantage of you. With that being said, service to Others is also important & necessary. So you need to find the balance in the 2. Some ppl need to be removed from your energy space in order for You to grow, others need You in Their space to assist them in growth. Its a yin & yang. Use discernment in all things. Weigh your pros & cons if need be. But not by selfish ego based measures, but by true love of self preservation means. Do not exhaust your resources on others unless you are truly willing to do so. When you are, the exhaustion part is actually null or obsolete. We get much from helping others, feeling important, & like something we did brought good, hope, love to others. Its reward within itself. If you are merely doing for others under the “being taught this is what I HAVE to do” then there is ‘obligation’ attached i.e., sucks your resources, v/s giving out of true kindness of heart i.e. actually replenishes energetic resources. Not to mention that when you bring joy to self & others, the data transfer is then bringing more good towards you in your near future. It will cont to reward with ‘bonus’ material as long as you are joyful in your heart of the actions, choices, you make.

• Jess Turn

July 16, 2022 at 7:46 am

This concept is interesting and keeps getting more interesting as I learn more.

I think we can covertly be of service to self while we may think we are being of service to others.

For example, for many years and still occasionally today, I catch myself serving or attempting to serve others when I desire to ignore my own needs- especially when they are uncomfortable, traumatic, or painful.

When we attempt to serve others without considering our own needs, we can become trapped in a false reality by forgetting our own needs and purpose.

For example, when I teach children during the day or become engrossed in a project, I can forget to check in with my body and even forget I have a body. Often, I don’t use the bathroom, drink, and eat during this time.

Because I learned this as a child and often repeat this as an adult, it has matured to an identity disorder with narcissistic traits. My body will often shut down (dis-ease and pain), and I’ll become incapacitated to be of service to any energy other than attempting to ease the discomfort and pain.

Then, as a coping mechanism, I will likely repeat the process turning to serve others as a covert method to “hide from” myself. This becomes a vicious cycle.

Because if we ignore it, it can come up as soul, familia, and ancestral trauma. I don’t want to pass this to my son, so I am focused on observing all the comes to me in this body- even the discomfort.

Additionally, if my son knows that I care and love my body and can be the leader in my life, then he has an ability to develop a secure attachment and feel a sense of safety. Those things we know in child development lead to a healthier outcome and potential for generational healing.

Consider many addictions and overeating for example. These are examples of what individuals can do when a loss of body connection is experienced. This body is precious and doing anything to hurt it or cause it pain seems counterproductive to being of service.

So, I remind everyone to potentially benefit from my experiences and connect with your body and human form as much as possible. Then, through a solid connection in body, one can explore how we are each can best serve.

• Arthur Zaczkiewicz

July 16, 2022 at 10:10 am

Just want to add that since we are all one, “service to others” encompasses service to self. Meaning, that when you serve others, you’re acknowledging that we are all one, part of the source/creator.

• Kelly Smith

July 17, 2022 at 3:58 am

Jess Turn; 1st I’ll say, very insightful, articulate, & poignant of you to Be so aware of where you need to grow. 2nd I will say ; I feel you are working on this but it has been a struggle from time to time…Know that you have made Huge progress, ok. Simply knowing what you know, saying what you’ve said, Shows me You are. And I’m a teacher and 3rd but certainly not ‘least’, I am refreshed & grateful to find such intellectually & spiritually grown individuals here! You may be few in numbers, but BIG in Value! Applaud & be proud of yourself! All of You!

I’ll close with saying that in these times we will find it easy to get lost or mislead by some or many…to keep your compass pointing towards your true north, continue to check in with your body, mind, & soul. It is very important to listen to Self. As Jess knows, even IF not always doing, ‘yet’ 😉

• Kelly Smith

July 17, 2022 at 4:00 am

Yes it does indeed, just need to keep that balance of ego in check so that we are not doing for others to benefit Self, or feed the ego rather. But yes, I agree 🙂

• A K

October 25, 2022 at 12:42 pm

You can’t know while incarnate here. The LoO says something along the lines of ‘try to be of service (have it set as your intention) and trust this is good enough’. I could prolly dig up the quote if necessary.

• Katelynn Keiffer

July 16, 2022 at 4:56 am

😊