Red Pill & Conspiracy TopicsBrowse Other Topics

Tagged: 

• Racism and reality — cosmic biodiversity

Posted by Leo Littlebook on January 14, 2022 at 10:52 am

It is indeed true that most species overcome their racial differences to achieve unity upon ascension to 4th Density, which transition humanity is currently experiencing. However, humanity is unique in its biodiversity. 22 genetic farmer species have altered the genomes of various human races over an existence dating back to the planet Maldek, now the asteroid belt due to humanity’s hubris. This pre-Adamite race had elongated skulls and psychic powers, which humanity lost as punishment:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/9c/4c/b29c4c31fa7e0ab829ea6cbdc7d52a41.jpg

Some of these alien manipulators were evil and sought to enslave humanity by weakening and corrupting us. Others were benevolent and limited our abilities as punishment, for example at the tower of Babel, and after the fall of Atlantis. Earth is a great experiment in which the greatest good coexists with the darkest evil, a fitting stage for the debut of Jesus Christ into the universe. He wasn’t kidding when he called the Pharisees children of the devil; there were Edomite elites in Israel at that time, and afterwards. The Nephilim and the Anakim are just two of many examples of alien genetic manipulation. Annunaki is a generic term meaning ETs.

Starseeding is the normal mechanism by which starfaring species elevate animal 2nd Density species into 3rd Density for a Grand Cycle of 75,000 years, during which they make the moral choice of either Positive altruism or Negative egoism, thereby advancing into 4th Density. The Negative path is perilous and painful, and ends at early 6th Density when no further progress is possible without learning Love.

Races such as sub-Saharan Africans are clearly incapable of modern technological civilization. This however is no barrier to spiritual advancement. Earth’s prior sapient species, one actually native to Earth, is the lemur-descended Sasquatch. Sasquatch uses no recognizable technology whatsoever, and yet is incomprehensibly advanced. What few tools they produce are shamanic, including crystals, roots and herbs, etc.

Similarly, the “Zulu” are a sub-Saharan 5th Density Positive future-human civilization. They have outpaced all the other Earth human races due to a rapid progression through 4th Density. They have no modern technology and are shamanistic like the Sasquatch, preferring dance to words. The spiritual powers grant them absolute military superiority against lower Densities; however, they are pacifists who merely redirect strikes back to the sender.

continued…

https://cyberthal-ghost.nfshost.com/racism-and-reality-cosmic-biodiversity/

Todd Van-Swearingen replied 3 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Genetic Crêpe

December 26, 2023 at 11:28 am

Yes, of course, they are so superior that they do not even exist. Who takes this seriously? What do you want to achieve with this stuff? You were called koanic in the past, you believe apes and pigs had children and their progeny became man. Why would I live even a fraction of a second in this hellhole the world is if not for fear of Christ and eternal damnation should I kill myself?

• Todd Van-Swearingen

December 31, 2023 at 5:02 am

A simple view on this subject is that its highly possible and most likely we reincarnate into many races… further pointing out we are All One… the Race that is selected is part of a Karmic cycle in my opinion to present unique challenges-just as coming in as a handicap person or with lots of illness etc. I’d imagine each soul once incarnated has the opportunity to come to these realizations while in any particular meatsuit.