Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Question for Corey and Mike

Posted by Margaret Skidmore on August 5, 2023 at 1:29 pm

If you have answered this in another discussion, I will gladly look it up.

My question is are the reptilians still here? And if so, can we make them leave sooner? Peggy Kane says that Planet X disturbs The Net which is the matrix that allows the reptilian’s disguise to be held in place. When Planet X is nearby the presence distorts the field so that the reptilians disguise is jeopardized. So that during the time that Planet X is nearby the reptilians are gone.( where do they go?)

I wondered why the ET’s did not turn off The Net so the Reptilians would leave. Then it occurred to me that it would take incredible power to make an illusory matrix all across the entire planet. And there is a defensive beam at the Antarctic which would deter outside UFOs from getting close.

Is there a way to turn off The Net permanently? And are the Reptilians gone? or when will they leave? so if the reptoids are gone now then why are the humans still like zombies – like they are being controlled?

Thank you,

maggie.s

Margaret Skidmore replied 7 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Debbie

September 23, 2023 at 10:18 am

The short answer is that the reptilians are indeed still here. Corey has discussed this in many of his videos, all available here on AWTV and also on YouTube.