Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Post-death-> Ascension OR repeat 3rd density

Posted by Tommy K on March 30, 2023 at 7:12 am

Can Corey, Mike or anybody briefly explain to me this?

If one dies during the coming cataclysm, shall they miss their chance to ascend and then proceed to reincarnate in another 3rd density paradigm to continue their 3rd density lessons, OR shall they get the chance to reincarnate here(again) to continue their process of becoming as WE all move towards ascension?

To be clear; if one dies in this present endtime; what are the necessary conditions for them to continue with the ascension process post death, OR does the person automatically fall in the category of “No-ascension, repeat the 75000year cycle in 3rd density”?

Your thoughts and opinions are welcome.

And feel free to ask me to rephrase the question

Jonas K replied 7 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Debbie

March 30, 2023 at 9:23 am

I would think it totally depends on the individual in their own soul journey, so there could be many possibilities. In all honesty, because each person of age is responsible for themselves, it doesn’t make sense to me to be overly concerned about what we have no control over. We only have control of our own lives in the here and now. 🙏

• Tommy K

March 30, 2023 at 12:48 pm

I asked this question because in one of Corey & Mike’s youtube discussions I had Corey mention that those that die shall be transported to another 3rd density planet, but all of them?? Was thinking maybe some of them will be over their karmic entanglements enough to warrant to stay and maybe reincarnate here to continue their path to ascension or maybe just ascend directly after death.

So what I’m getting is that it doesn’t matter whether one lives or dies in the cataclysm, their destination shall be determined by their current development. That’s more comforting. Because I feel I could find peace in death just as long as I’ve dealt with my distortions and expelled as much negative programming as I can

• Tommy K

March 30, 2023 at 12:51 pm

Do you by any chance know how I can get in touch with a Psychic of any kind?

Thanks for the reply by the way

• Debbie

March 30, 2023 at 2:12 pm

I personally don’t know of any I would trust. I used to seek out an outside source to get information but eventually realized that the information we get from others will also have a degree of distortions depending on the clarity of the psychic and where the information is sourced. These days I rely more on deepening my own connection and watching for signs, dreams, or aha moments of clarity. I find it more peaceful to let go of any perceived need or attachment to getting information, but rather learn to get into the flow and just work on being a better version of myself.

• Tommy K

March 31, 2023 at 7:30 am

Understood. Makes sense. I guess I just feel that once in a while I need someone like that to point out a few things which I may already know, but just for clarity and for a confidence push, if you know what I mean.

It would be nice to have one here on AW, our very own psychic/clairvoyant/clairaudient/empath.

Ofcourse I’d fully respect their time, efforts & boundaries – that’s so important…

I’ve always felt like, we having to pay for a psychic’s services; doesn’t seem like help or guidance. But if I had a psychic friend, one I could speak to whenever they feel available to have me – that would be so wonderful..

• Debbie

March 31, 2023 at 9:25 am

If you’re seeking a psychic friend to have free access to their gifts, that’s not very equitable and they may not be your friend for long. There should be a fair exchange of energy, a give and take, which generally for them would involve a monetary exchange. I’ve had several friends who are psychic, and I never took advantage of their friendship that way.

• Tommy K

March 31, 2023 at 9:45 am

Seems maybe we should pay for ascension too

• Raylene

April 1, 2023 at 3:47 pm

Our solar system has already moved into a denser energy ‘cloud’ of space, so Gaia is already in the range of 5th density vibration. (Some parts may have that vibrational range neutralized by the generators within the moon that are doing that, namely the regions of the US/Canada, and Europe, according to some reports.) So if you are a vibrational match to that 5th density, you would be ascended to that, whether you stay here incarnate through the solar micro-nova, or whether you die and are disincarnate during that. I would imagine it would be advantageous to stay near Gaia after you have died, just to make sure your vibration benefits from the micro-nova, if you’re concerned. This is just my opinion on the matter, of course. Perhaps you can meditate and ask through your Higher Self portal (at the heart chakra) to get the answer through Source.

• Tommy K

April 1, 2023 at 4:16 pm

Thanx Raylene for your input. Much appreciation.
      I started this discussion so that I could figure out if it’s okay to just be “comfortable with death” in the cataclysm following the micronova. Not that I wanna die but just to check the worst case scenario. I know its not the best way of thinking but it’s just that I like to have all areas & options covered.
      And I know some places on earth could be impacted much more than others.
      So I wanted to know what could happen if one really put in the work, worked hard towards their spiritual development and suddenly abruptly happens to die in the cataclysm. If its possible for that person to be able to accept and find peace in death while knowing they will safely make the cut, to ascend.

I know we have to consciously and actively put in the work, no free rides so I’m gonna have to work on my issues, whether simple or hard.
      I have these distortions of mine to wrestle with, that’s why I’m also seeking guidance in that department through any psychically-sensitive individual that’s trustable.

End of the day I know I must trust myself & my intuition but you know it’s always good to have that extra guidance & confidence from someone more experienced & intuively-sensitive, just, if u get what I mean.

Thanx for that Raylene

• Tommy K

April 1, 2023 at 4:18 pm

Raylene what’s a simple way for a beginner to begin to communicate with the higher self? What kind of meditation?

I know different things work for different people but I’d like to know any suggestions especially for Beginners

Thanx

• Raylene

May 18, 2023 at 5:14 pm

Tommy, I’m still a seeker myself.

• Billymu .

April 3, 2023 at 2:44 am

Ho’oponopono, A Hawaiian (Polynesian, also practiced in New Zealand) meditative practice that offers all anyone needs for this subject matter.

Research it well until you find the full story and the use of “I’m Sorry, I Love You, Forgive Me, Thank You”.

Secondly, Holographic Photo/Movie memory exercises, Imagination gives you the World.

Lastly, Cultivate a quiet mind, no internal dialogue….

• Tommy K

April 3, 2023 at 8:23 am

I definitely will, thank u so much😇

• Jonas K

September 18, 2023 at 4:06 am

There is nobody gonna die in a future cataclysm, because there are safeguards, namely the galactic confederation with all of their ships. As for acension, we all gonna ascend to 5d once the badies are gone. Nobody is gonna be left behind really.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Jonas K.