Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Pole shift, solar flash

Posted by Andrea Sommer  on December 14, 2023 at 1:41 pm

As far as I understand Cory talks about a solar event around 2032/2033 and a possible minor event before, maybe 2025, the „suspicious observers“ extrapolate data and expect a pole shift in the 2040s and a possible solar event. Now in the newest Gaia episode with Emery Smith and Tim, Tim talks about a pole shift in 2025 and that beings from Zeta Reticuli are influencing earth rotation to smoothen everything etc. to make the shift easier for us… Any comments on this Gaia episode? Fact or fiction?

Joseph Knoch replied 3 months, 4 weeks ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Debbie

December 14, 2023 at 2:12 pm

Well, you sort of lost me at “Emery Smith,” but not everyone is aware of the history behind him and I won’t go into that because it’s out there for people to discover if they look. My first thought was the old saying “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything,” LOL. I unsubscribed from GTV when they ditched Corey and David in favor of Emery, so it’s not something I even follow any longer.

I don’t think anyone knows exactly how and when any of this will play out. It can be neither fact nor fiction until it happens. Right now it’s just possibilities, speculations, and opinions. The best I think we can do is keep honing our discernment skills, not hold on too tight to any one belief or expectation about the future, and do our best to connect to our own higher consciousness to stay on the path to the positive polarity.

• sue hix

December 17, 2023 at 6:28 am

I agree with Debbie. There needs to always be a part of us that remembers all the narratives are set up to make us believe something – because we like certainty we will be looking for something definite to hold on to and yet all of it is like a dream until we bring it into creation by repeating the narrative in our minds and hearts.

• Andrea Sommer

December 17, 2023 at 12:45 pm

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. I know that there were/are legal disputes and problems regarding Gaia and Cory, David etc.. And I’ve certainly been very skeptical about GAIA ever since. However, I’m from Germany and it’s not that easy to find out and understand everything in detail from afar. Especially as there are no TV shows on these topics in Germany, etc. Even reports about the hearings of David Grusch are not headlines. In that respect I just try to see it as an easily accessible source and it also led me to you. Which is a good thing. I’m a scientist and certainly a “beginner”, and I share your point of view. I was just wondering as I thought there was a law of “non-interference”. So I just wanted to hear if Mike or Cory or anyone else had heard anything about this …

• Joseph Knoch

December 29, 2023 at 5:37 pm

Andrea, I move to Kaiserslautern this march. I’d love to stay in touch if you are still in Germany. On the topic at hand. Many in our community started following CG and DW together on Cosmic Disclosure. We all saw a strange shift in ES and some believe that he was actually cloned. I’m not sure if that’s really what happened but ok whatever maybe. The bottom line though is that ES is tainted with the controlled disclosure narrative that is being managed through organizations like Gaia.

Personally I suspect that if ES is still the same ES which originally showed up in the CG and DW run of Cosmic Disclosure then he must have been blackmailed, threatened or seriously deceptive towards CG and DW. Those episodes are all gone. You might not realize this but the original show like about 8 seasons are all gone off Gaia. I think that’s partly due to the massive legal battles that Corey undertook in protecting his testimony.

I consider those episodes like rare jewels at this point. They were available for a short time (three months maybe) on rumble.com. But I suspect that Corey found them and had them removed.

Gaia tried to copy Corey’s story by paying people to lie about having similar off planet experiences.

My best assessment is that somewhere in the corporate structure of Gaia there are people who have direct connections to Earth Government agencies like the CIA or MOSSAD. It could even be non-typical agencies which are undisclosed. What I’m getting at here is that way up the power structure in legitimate government places there is an official beyond top secret narrative. Those people all believe that they have been told the truth and they intentionally help create mis and disinformation surrounding the truth of things like the SSP, Solar Warden, ICG, Off planet slavery etc.

That’s how messy this stuff is. And the way it looks from the surface to people like us is a new guy (take Jason Rice circa the original season 9-11ish of Cosmic Disclosure) for example showing up and having outlandish new stories to tell about his past memory recall as a super soldier.

There are other people who have claimed to be super soldiers and told similar stories to what Corey has shared. Corey by far has the most dense and expansive set of stories that I’ve come across but not everyone is telling the truth. I know for a fact however that some of them are. I think you may enjoy watching this remote viewing conducted at the Farsight Institute on the testimony of a former Super Soldier who claimed to have worked on Ceres.

https://www.farsightprime.com/super-soldiers-of-ceres

<font face=”inherit”>If you are into these topics Farsight is a must have resource. They have confirmed more aspects of the world view that Corey is speaking from than any other single source </font>I’ve<font face=”inherit”> found. The best part is that because they are remote </font>viewers<font face=”inherit”> and sharing personal testimonies but </font>instead<font face=”inherit”> sharing their collective research into what is happening and has happened on our planet, we get a very </font>unique<font face=”inherit”> affirmation that things on earth are far stranger than they appear. </font>

<font face=”inherit”>
      </font>

Take care and stay curious, <font face=”inherit”>the truth is stranger than fiction. </font>