General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• Please help

Posted by gareth jones on March 19, 2022 at 10:32 pm

I live in Wales, UK. I’m a part time primary school teacher. I earn very little and cannot afford to attend any courses put on, however, I have been waking up over the past 3 to 4 years.

I totally believe that I am being swamped with shadow / dark forces. Im started smelling smokey bodily odours and feeling down, a few times a day, a few years ago. Now it is nearly all the time. I try my best to focus on love, positivity and sending my love outwards, but this is not enough. It feels like the darkness is taking over.

Please help.

Leom Woodal replied 1 year, 11 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Patricia Meade

March 19, 2022 at 10:44 pm

Put some sage around the home open your windows don’t fear ur th light they’ll get th hint they’re getin nothin off ya align your chakras just go red orange yellow green blue indigo violet keep me closed smile be strong it’ll go

• Patricia Meade

March 19, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Keep me th chakra closed

• Patricia Meade

March 19, 2022 at 10:46 pm

Why does say me I’m sayin em keep em closed

• sonia *

March 20, 2022 at 1:18 am

I’m very sorry to hear. Do you regularly pray or call to your spiritual source? Do you do clearings around your house?

https://prayershelp.com/prayers-for-the-morning-christian/

The Prayer for Mercy and Miracles is one that I use. If not Christian you can change the words to fit your spiritual source.

Also ECETI has a very good clearing prayer that I use regularly too:

https://www.eceti.org/clearing-technique.html

I do hope this helps. Keep meditating and know the closer we get to our own personal Awakening the more the dark side turns up the juice. That means you are over target. Sending you Love and Light and Abundant Protection friend 🙏❤

• Andrew Sellars

March 20, 2022 at 11:57 am

Hello Gareth. Sorry to hear you’re going through some tough stuff. Its been a pretty tough few years for us all, some have been able to deal with it and others have not. I think you need a little more than wafting some sage around the house (although it does help).

I live in England and the mental health services are pretty crap. Not sure how it is in Wales. As a teacher there should be some kind of mental health support for teachers through the Dept of Education or your local authority that you can access. Does your school have a councillor? They might be able to help. Is there a local support group for teachers?

I’m not going to suggest the “stay positive” or “think positive or uplifting thoughts” stuff because its actually quite patronising to hear when you feel emotionally at rock bottom. I’ve been suffering from depression for years: sometimes I’m up, sometimes down and other times just numb.

I’ve been “awake” for years and realised early on that a lot of the stuff about ascension, ETs, is confusing and misleading. Nobody knows what’s going to happen no matter how much they claim otherwise. It sounds like things like meditation may be good in the long run – its good for everyone, its should be taught in schools – but right now you need to sit down with someone and talk it out. Getting it off your chest can be a huge relief. Clears your head.

I wish you luck and hope you find the help and support you need right now.

Andrew

• Leom Woodal

May 2, 2022 at 11:38 pm

Dear Gareth, I’m also in the UK, and you I assume you may still want help. There is some good advice already. Though what you are saying is that there is a presence that is unwanted. Personally, I would not contact a mental health expert for a spiritual/astral problem. Your own ego or rather the capital “I” must first of all be strengthened. Know this, that psychoanalysis has tried to rewrite consciousness to make the creators sound scientific, and in the process we’ve been taught that the Ego is a bad thing. The EGO has to be strengthened, before one can move on to oneness, and your capital “I”, which is the higher Ego, is that part of you which is indivisible (spirit) and needs strengthening, like the CEO of a company (your whole being). It is spirit, and the Astral part of you is the emotional part, or Sentient soul which can rule the ego, not the spirit “I”, which is your source.

To strengthen this “I” there is a simple meditation adaptated from Rudolf Steiner’s work, given to me by one of my German, Spiritual Science teachers, Frank Burdich. It takes a minimum of 30 minutes per day:

Three Stages:

1. Sit comfortably, and notice your breathing gently and deeply, rising and falling with every in breath and out breath… Close your eye if you wish, and visualise light emitting from all around your head at the level of your brow, radiating out towards the walls of the room you are in. There is a mantra: “Wisdom Lives in the Light” to say inwardly, as you visualise bright light going out in a 360º radiant manner. Do this for 10 minutes.

2. Then bring your attention to your chest area and FEEL a warm glow and see this emitting from your chest… the Mantra here: “Wisdom Shines in the Light”. Do this for 10 minutes.

3. Now take your attention back up to your brow, still in a state of light meditation. From brow again, in a 360º manner, visualise radials of light going out beyond the room… way out as far as you can, all around 100s of meters eventually: the Mantra here is “The Wisdom of the World, Shines in the Light”. Do this for 10 minutes.

So my background is in the work of Rudolf Steiner for the last 10 years working with 4 of the best teachers in Anthroposophy (Spiritual Science) from Germany. Also I’m a life long Yoga and meditation practitioner and teacher, and from my experience this has been the most important aspect of my breakthroughs to development and holding my own space. It takes practice, practice every day, in fact the often you practice this throughout the day, the faster the results. For any reason you may need further help, Frank and his wife Inessa Burdich do consultations to help with this, as well as deal with unwanted entities. They do courses on spiritual development. There’s no channeling or unwise practices taught. They do Skype consultations quite effectively too.

Please let me know how you are doing. If you practice this, then there is more… My unconditional love and blessings. Leom

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Leom Woodal.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Leom Woodal.