Red Pill & Conspiracy TopicsBrowse Other Topics

• Nuclear Weapons Hoax

Posted by Robertt Crown on October 16, 2021 at 10:26 am

Hey guys. I would like to start this discussion here because it´s something David never talked about and it bugs me given that he is supposed to be this great researcher of conspiracies and psyops – also makes doubt some of the things he said (I don´t remember if it was him or Corey – but he believes in Corey) like aliens disarming “nukes” if those things don´t even exist.

I always been skeptical of the atomic bombs because of the poor evidence. Sure you can find videos of “atomic explosions tests” on youtube but: A – it looks no different that a regular TNT explosion and B – some of them look worst than special effects of bad B movies.

I ended up discovering this book called “Death Object: Exploding The Nuclear Weapons Hoax” written by japanese mathematician Akio Nakatani. In this book he does a great job debunking the atomic bombs not only using their very own “historical facts” and science, but also using computer simulation. He claims it´s impossible for an explosion to occur via chain reaction from fission and he said anyone with knowledge of how to program physics simulation could verify that. Before you say anything, Hiroshima and Nagasaki are well covered in this book.

So David, please, I ask you to read this book and if you indeed have contact with intelligent programmers and scientists then they could easily test that via simulation, and also contact Akio Nakatani for assistance.

Robertt Crown replied 2 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Gordon Smith

October 19, 2021 at 2:05 am

Hey Robert, I think I would file ” Nukes Don’t work anyway Conspiracy with the Flat Earth one…lol ” We can only hope and wish that Atomic Weapons were a Conspiracy Theory. It would be awesome and OK with me if our Cosmic cousins received permission to interfere with our use of weapons of mass destruction. I think it was on Ancient Aliens about the many sightings of UFOs causing system failures at various Nuclear Missile sites around the World. There is another theory that the Atomic bombs dropped on Japan ripped into other dimensions and caused terrible damage to other innocent beings as well. I agree that a lot of TNT exploding at one time causes similar property damage due to the shock wave. But the TNT explosion lacks the harmful radiation and the mushroom shaped cloud. I am sure David Wilcock would tell us if he found out Nukes were fake. Actually I think that David and Corey are awesome. Dropping or firing Supersonic Nukes ( or even TNT ) on our fellow human beings is not awesome for sure. G – out

• Robertt Crown

October 19, 2021 at 9:46 am

Read the book first, then come to your own conclusions. There is no such thing as atomic explosion.

Nothing to do with flat earth, that is a very weak strawman argument…

Radiation in a bomb is easy to achieve, it´s called “dirty bomb”, they spike it with nuclear waste. It´s explained in the book. And yes the TNT produces the same mushroom cloud.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Robertt Crown.
      • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Robertt Crown.