Awakening & AscensionBrowse Other Topics

• Needing Guidance!

Posted by Timothy Chasen on March 3, 2023 at 12:57 pm

I find myself anxious about the solar cycle coming to an end. I know their is nothing to fear but it does worry about how my family will be effected. What are some methods you all take to focus yourself and not give into fear/anxiety. It seems like I’m always living in this dichotomy of anxiousness and happiness. Would you say that change is always scary because of so many unknowns, and what do you do to help embrace the change?

Katie Jorgensen replied 1 year, 1 month ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Alejandro Rodriguez

March 3, 2023 at 1:12 pm

Hello, i am not sure how my point of view might help you but here are some meditations that might help:

– Try to place yourself, as an infinite soul, in the physical universe: first your position and family versus the size of the earth and the number of human beings in this planet, then the planet versus the sun and solar system, then the solar system versus the closer star cluster, then our star cluster versus the Milky Way, … and so on until you grasp the infinite universe, then in the ultimate big picture try to place yourself 😉

– Same goes for the timeline, take this event versus your entire life, then your life versus the multiple incarnations in this planet, then versus multiples incarnations in other planets, then all your incarnations in this universe, then all universes from the beginning of time…then think about the number of incarnations yet to come before this universe collapses and a new one is created, then all the incarnations there, and so on to infinity 😉

Basically we all see ourselves and our experiences as extremely important and decisive, but it is only a point of view. Looking at the bigger picture the stress and the gravity of any experience seems to me less dramatic 😉 one can even let go of all the expectations and attachments and the fear and doubts would just melt, again only my point of view 😉

• Katie Jorgensen

March 5, 2023 at 1:10 pm

Hi there, I’m feeling similar to you at the moment. Hoping it will pass. I’m concentrating on meditation, eating a vegan diet, working through trauma, doing good deeds and praying for forgivness of any deeds i have consciously or subconscious commited that have caused harm to others, and also praying that the event is not as extreme as it could be. I think that’s all we can do. 💚

• Timothy Chasen

March 6, 2023 at 2:44 pm

Thank you Katie that does help tremendously! That’s all we can do is take it moment to moment, and one day at a time.

• Yhosua David

March 6, 2023 at 7:31 pm