ET & Spiritual ExperiencesBrowse Other Topics

AscensionWorks.TV – Social/Video Network for Students of the Deepest Truths of Our Reality Forums ET & Spiritual Experiences MUFON/OPUS Research Study Program for abductees re; the spiritual awakening

• MUFON/OPUS Research Study Program for abductees re; the spiritual awakening

Posted by Kelly Smith on July 16, 2022 at 6:07 am

Greetings, new here….

I know much about this topic because I was 1 of 72 in the blind study , in the abductee/experiencer group. (the other group was citizens who believed they’d seen a UFO but not encountered anything further than a visual, 35 of them) Lester Velez led this study. His 2 scientists that conducted it are now both deceased. 22 yrs later, Velez writes a book about it , complete with ‘alleged’ volunteers in the program. I find any of these named ppl in his book to be anonymous to myself, due to the fact that I actually knew the majority of the ppl In the study on my side because we were all MUFON members at the time, many still keep in touch actually.

They did not assist or offer assistance to any of us. We went through a 9 month study to be discarded afterwards and then harassed in various forms & on various levels of intimidation. Mine being some of the more severe because I tell what I know so that the truth can be out there, while others were silenced to some extent, more easily.

I have direct knowledge of not only that study, MUFON, OPUS, & Velez (who’s foreword btw was written by Linda Molten Howe) but also of the Pleiadean connections to us, and to many starseeds. Which I am 1 of, the Council of 9, the Federation, special programs that they drafted children into, & so much more. I also know for a fact that the N S A has a list of 57 known species (& subspecies) that they have categorized as “friend, foe, or neutrals”. And to learn what all is on that list is shocking to most! It isn’t just greys and reptilians. And the agenda behind all of it is even worse.

I have watched both Corey & David’s work for decades. I feel they do know much of what I know, & of course more in some aspects respectfully. However I have knowledge that could add to what Corey’s mission seems to partially be about. You see, I am here to help finish what Jesus (and others) were trying to teach all along. That WE are creators, healers, miraculous beings. And I can prove it. We are not limited either. We can manipulate weather, health, the planet, astral / space bodies, etc without their technologies. We Are the tech they mimicked to create their own! My mission is to teach you how.

I hope I have found a place to benefit others by my knowledge rather than not …

Kelly Smith replied 1 year, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Suz

July 19, 2022 at 12:10 am

Welcome!

• Kelly Smith

July 25, 2022 at 3:25 am

Thank you very much!!! 😀