Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Posted by joshua perez on February 7, 2024 at 7:06 pm

Corey, I think you’re a good person. You’re not purposefully trying to deceive us, and most of what you say is true. I wanna hear from you, why are you telling us all this information?

• This discussion was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  joshua perez.
    AWTV Admin replied 2 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Joseph Knoch

February 8, 2024 at 7:47 am

It sounds like you are new to Corey’s story. One of the best things you could do to discover the answer to your question is listen to all of the videos on this website where Corey is speaking. He has explained himself and his motivations multiple times over. If you feel drawn to this information I’d definitely encourage you to watch them chronologically, in order of release date. That will provide a better understanding of how the conversations Corey has facilitated over the last 8 years have developed.

• joshua perez

February 8, 2024 at 9:04 am

I’m not new to Coreys info and I watched most, if not all, of his videos. I think I know why he is telling us all this info, but I want to hear a direct answer from him for the real personal reason for telling us all this.

• Joseph Knoch

February 9, 2024 at 7:37 am

I see. I didn’t mean to employ too much. My apologies if it came off wrong. If your curious as to my take. I think Corey legitimately cares about the mission of informing people. It seems like he is devoting as much effort as he can to giving us a working knowledge of what he knows. When listening to the information he shares I always try to factor in that he must cover certain details or create misdirection in less than obvious ways. He has admitted that is part of how he has managed to share so much. Overall I believe he is motivated by altruistic intentions.

• Debbie

February 9, 2024 at 12:23 pm

I notice that you’ve asked this question twice about the “real reason Corey is telling us this information,” the first time last summer worded in a similar way. It seems that public disclosure itself would be an adequate reason.

Does Corey owe any of us a “real personal” reason, or motive? Would anyone have a right to ask the same of you… your “real personal” motive for asking, or would that sound to you like a veiled challenge?

Corey has never asked any of us to believe — he knows that it’s our choice. Do we have a right to demand an explanation why, like a parent would to a child? Are you simply looking for validation of what you think you already know?

This forum is intended to be a place where anyone can offer answers to general questions in an effort to be helpful, as Corey cannot answer all the questions that come his way. Maybe you could rephrase your question and use the form in the “Contact” section of the menu for the next livestream.

• joshua perez

February 9, 2024 at 2:12 pm

I never said Corey owes me anything and I can say my personal reason for asking. I did not meam to offend anybody. If youre not Corey then dont amswer for him please. Corey is a man who cam stand up for himself

• Debbie

February 9, 2024 at 4:21 pm

When you use this forum, you are essentially inviting the members to engage. 🙏

• joshua perez

February 10, 2024 at 9:29 am

I’m sorry I guess I’m in the wrong forum. I was looking for somewhere where we could ask Corey questions and he xould pick which ones he wanted to amswer on the chats with corey podcast.