Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Law of Non-Interference

Posted by Kathleen Auckly  on December 30, 2023 at 9:58 am

My Very Broad Question is:

What have you learned or heard about at what level or density or dimension or iteration in Our Creation does The Law of Non-Interference filter down from – Who wrote this Galactic Law?

Jeff Kirk replied 3 months, 1 week ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Dean Pratt

January 21, 2024 at 1:26 am

The law of one alludes to karmic entanglements when interference occurs, creating ties to the soul interacting with humanity. Sometimes, this leads to many life lessons that must be learned by incarnating with humanity, changing the planned course of those beings. The species helped often times, does not always learn “how to fish” in that sense. Much like a doctor can help repair someone’s arm, the patient must respect the gravity of the situation deeply, in order to heal completely. Humanity is just really good at not listening to the doctor’s order 😆

• Layla Starling

January 21, 2024 at 6:54 am

I would love to learn the answer to that question as well. I question if that “law” really exists… Here are 2 paragraphs of my initial thoughts (draft 3) on this issue… my reasoning that the “law” doesn’t exist is 4 pages long 😉

“…If the Councils et al. true intentions were to allow humanity to choose its own natural path of cultural, social, and spiritual development they would not passively witness humanity continually being guided towards trauma with repeated crises’ thus keeping us in a perpetual state of fear and preoccupied with basic survival instead of their ongoing schemes for dominion. If the Councils truly sought to enable humanity to chart its own course they would not permit direct interference with psychological conditioning, biological tampering, cultural grooming, educational prepping and public declarations of the Faction’s objectives trying to convince us that their reign is inevitable and resistance is futile. Nor would they allow interference with such meticulous care by systematically inserting division, polarization, fear, trauma, disinformation, and misinformation into every facet of our society. Furthermore, they would not allow further interference by allowing the appointed puppet world leaders and government agents to censure, punish, humiliate, incarcerate, frame, and murder those who have exposed and continue to expose their propaganda.

Focus Here Not There

We can safely conclude, based on results, the”Prime Directive” was just another misdirection and does not exist, or the criminal conduct and corruption extend so high up the Council hierarchy that resolving this long-standing issue would require extraordinary intervention. They distracted us by systematically inserting and creating division and polarization in every facet of humanity; environment, healthcare, politics, poverty, race, debt, guns, education, economy, courts, religion, identity, history, globalization, technology, laws, class, culture, age, gender, customs, traditions, conflicts, wars, epidemics, disease, medicines, resources, food, air, water… Their modus operandi was to distract then polarize and divide and then conquer societies forcing submission to the elitist world leader puppets doing their bidding.

Was the Prime Directive just another falsehood to keep us complacent and chasing an unattainable carrot? The Prime Directive has allowed the competing Faction’s Overlords to continue their war of their worlds unchecked; the Overseeing Councils to continue looking the other way without a guilty conscious; and the dogs to keep focusing on trying just a little bit harder, for just a little bit longer, to reach that dangling carrot.”

This snippet might not make sense without its entirety so if you are interested here is the rest… https://open.substack.com/pub/gabriellebonjour/p/councils-i-dont-want-to-be-the-bait?r=2ou99k&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

• Debbie

January 21, 2024 at 11:07 am

My initial reaction to this is that first, there are many councils, races, hierarchies, galaxies, on and on, so I don’t know that they can be lumped together in general. And as for a Prime Directive or Law of Non-Interference, maybe it’s not that concrete as in some law “written” somewhere, but just the way the the creation energy moves through the cosmos beyond what our awareness can comprehend from where we are.

Next, and to me this is vitally important, we are the very ones who have allowed this to go on by our own ignorance and complicity. As people become more aware of the horrors and manipulations, maybe it’s easier to try and point the finger at others but eventually we must realize that the responsibility lies with us collectively on this planet in the here and now. When we know better, we do better. The “they” you refer to can just as easily be US, whether you prefer to see it as our other selves or simply as fractals of the ONE.

This is a boot camp of intense and accelerated growth opportunities at the soul level — often extremely hard lessons in duality, where suffering and joy, cruelty and kindness, war and peace, greed and generosity, fear and love, positive and negative co-exist until we realize that we can choose one over the other and then start with ourselves in our own lives. We get to re-create ourselves anew every day if we so choose. We truly don’t see the whole picture, but only part, as most of us have agreed to the veil that keeps us from remembering who we really are and the vastness of awareness and consciousness we have yet to tap into from this current existence. The choices for the positive are not always the easy choices, and can even be dangerous, but this is where we are now.

It is clear that now is the time of the Great Awakening, and as the energies intensify so do the catalysts that can trigger the “enough-is-enough” wake-up call. It’s up to us to start demonstrating that things don’t have to be the way they are by getting our own lives balanced and on a good path, so that we are able to bring others with us as we all embark on the journey of new awareness and unity. We can let go of the old and create a better future, starting right now.

So to my way of thinking, the bottom line is not how can “they” allow all this suffering, it’s how can WE continue to allow it.

• Layla Starling

January 22, 2024 at 8:22 am

Thank you, well said <3

I totally agree with every sentence you wrote when humans are dealing with other humans. When I find myself astonished by the actions, inactions, thoughts or no thoughts of other humans I try to remember to quickly tell myself, “we are all on our own individual paths” or while driving… “safe journey” and not follow that with a swear word… I am a work in progress 😉

• Debbie

January 22, 2024 at 8:31 am

Oh my goodness, we are indeed all a work in progress! It seems the older I get, the more work I find I still need to do and it can be quite daunting, so it’s good to be patient and gentle with ourselves. And we can laugh at ourselves, too, for it’s great medicine! ❤

• Jeff Kirk

January 22, 2024 at 2:50 pm

I’ve read the excerpt but haven’t had a chance to read the full article or your 4 page response (yet)…

In my view, I think the law does makes sense because there’s a protocol that must be followed and that is humanity has a role in it’s own deliverance and we as a collective haven’t performed sufficiently in this phase of the mission as of yet. What that primarily entails is the God within us (Christ/spirit) must obtain a certain degree of predominance/ascendency over our soul/ego’s. If we don’t take ground in this realm (through a deeper work of spiritual transformation) then we won’t even have the maturity necessary to partner effectively with these higher dimensional entities. The benevolent forces have too much compatibility with our ego’s being in charge. The collective ego must be transmuted (i.e crucified) to a much greater degree than it’s current state.

For significant progress to be made there has to be a massive deprogramming (repentance) of the “savior complex” in the collective consciousness. There also has to be a vehement rejection of all that binds us to the AI matrix and begin drawing on the God power, wisdom and love that flows from within and rely solely on this to achieve our victory.

That’s why it makes sense to me. Great topic. I really appreciate this discussion.