Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Debbie

March 1, 2023 at 12:24 pm

Corey tends to stay in his lane as much as possible. As for me and likely many others, I don’t put much stock in her claims along with many others in the “truther” community. The number of people that I actually pay attention to has gotten very small, which actually save me a lot of time, too, LOL.

• André

March 1, 2023 at 12:31 pm

I followed her some years ago, but then unfollowed when I saw she promised so much and nothing of it ever got verified in real life. her intel just does not line up and parks you in waiting room until it is to late to actively influence and shape your environment.

• Debbie

March 1, 2023 at 12:55 pm

Well stated. 👍

• Layla Starling

March 2, 2023 at 8:50 am

KG talks about a lot of things. Most of it, e.g. quantum computer systems, I know nothing about. My attempts at understanding those and other things were futile because everyone has a different story and/or explanation. The things I hear her say, every single time I listen to her, that I do know something about, is “help others with the skills and abilities you have”, “learn new skills”, “plant a garden”, “become self-sufficient”, “be the change you want to see in the world”, “send us videos of events happening in your city, state or country so we can put them up on our real news channel”, “heal your traumas” … that I know about, understand and agree. I also appreciate her efficient use of my time. I get so annoyed listening to others in the community’s quatrains, allegories, parables, haiku’s… which in my humble opinion, are just a waste of their time and mine. A searchable database of accurate knowledge in bullet points would be very helpful to make informed decisions.

• Ocean Melchizedek

March 19, 2023 at 3:05 pm

Spot on Layla – that makes so much sense – real news by real people rather than the political theatre!