General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• I think Nibiru is real

Posted by Leo Littlebook on January 9, 2022 at 2:20 am

Positive Sasquatch, via Sunbow, claims Nibiru is an artificial satellite constructed by the Bird People, stealthed and placed into a long orbit due to their banishment.

The Bird People are the species who succeeded the dinosaur civilization after their extinction event.

Eva Draconis has identified two Earth-native Dinosaur species I think fit the description: Compsognathi are the small raptors who survived the extinction event by eating the others, and Pterosaurs are their ethereal successor. Both are Negative.

Corey’s SSP was unaware of Nibiru decades ago because it is stealthed and arrives in sync with solar Harvests.

Zetatalk discusses Nibiru extensively. They are Negative Zeta Reticulans pretending to be Positive.

Chris Jenkins was contacted by Rogue Federation Nordics and similarly informed of the Biblical evidence for Nibiru.

Both intend to use predictive accuracy to gain human trust for subsequent enslavement.

Thus there is substantial corroboration that Nibiru exists and is part of the Harvest. Corey’s denial amounts to negative knowledge, not positive refutation. Corey says the Harvest is a solar event, whereas the Nibiru hypothesis says that Nibiru is a highly-magnetized brown dwarf whose approaches coincide with solar Harvests.

I doubt Nibiru can remain stealthed as it approaches, so this question should be susceptible to empirical investigation now, as Zetatalk recommends.

In matters extra terra cognita, I have found Occam’s Razor to consistently oversimplify.

The main lesson I draw from Nibiru’s existence is that there is no fate but what we make. Nibiru’s passage can obviously be either catastrophic or mild, depending on luck, depending on humanity’s vibrational frequency.

Zetatalk does make some very interesting points about surviving the likely tectonic plate realignment, which I recommend reading. It is similar to Miriam Delicado’s advice for developing a backup primitive lifestyle.

The greater Sabbaths commanded by the Bible also institute a regular practice of primitive living, even by Iron Age standards. This reduces fragility to disruption of agricultural cycles. The first step is to buy a water filter.

norman bertrand replied 2 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Bear

January 9, 2022 at 5:38 am

There’s a guy named Billy Carson that claims to have found the location of Nibiru. He has a lot of qualifications and information to back up everything he says, and has appeared on the “Edge of Wonder” youtube show. https://www.imdb.com/video/vi2114237465

• norman bertrand

January 12, 2022 at 3:41 pm

NIBIRU IS 5 TIMES THE SIZE OF EARTH, PARKED APROXAMALY 60 MILLION MILES FROM EARTH, THE PLEAIDIANS FLY IT LIKE A SPACECRAFT ALSO OTHER BEINGS HAVE BACES THERE TOO. SO I LEARNED