Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Humanity Awakening

Posted by Steve Patrela on February 24, 2023 at 5:06 am

It seems like it is going to take something pretty big for humanity to collectively stand up. Americans seem to complacent and comfortable right now. What kind of event may happen to us that could galvanize millions?

Victoria Li replied 10 months, 1 week ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Robert Swanson

February 24, 2023 at 9:23 pm

We need a collective intelligence, correct? worldwisepeople.com

• Tommy K

March 30, 2023 at 7:31 am

I think it will be several dynamic and heartbreaking spiritcrushing events. Different events shall affect different types of people differently. For example an economic crisis may not affect a 3rd world country as they’re used to low quality living conditions but could could heavily affect a large economic super power that’s so used to internet & hotdogs & stability.

I can bet every single nation shall feel some form of heavy loss affecting each one’s psyche.

It shall have to be so bad that even the deeply religious shall be shaken out of their comforts & beliefs – that’s necessary for religion to crumble to pave way for grander beliefs & ways of thinking. It’s also possible that adults shall lose their will and the younger generation shall have to pick up the pieces and lead the rest since their minds are more adaptive than adult minds. So there shall be lots of starseeds, indigos & rainbow kids at the time as the planet shall use them as antennas to tune its frequency from 3rd density to 4th density vibration. These starchildren have been coming here for 50 years atleast and their presence might peak around that time right after the cataclysm.

I still don’t think it shall be so so bad everywhere but there is enough time for that as the cataclysm-period shall be just 10% of the torrid time we’re gonna have. I mean that horrible stuff shall continue even long after the solar event and its effects on our planet. That’s what’s needed to wake us all up I’m afraid. Our sleep is so deep that even one event cannot wake 1% of us – we shall just fall back into our programming and put the blame elsewhere. But a multitude of terrible events shall shake even the most grounded lightworker, so I’ve heard.

Please bare with me incase of any wrong info I’ve put here.

• Victoria Li

June 24, 2023 at 9:58 am

Because if we don’t then history repeats…again, and again.