ET & Spiritual ExperiencesBrowse Other Topics

• Marc

October 24, 2021 at 7:32 pm

There was a certain conclusion reached in Corey’s telegram concerning Cobra’s identity and information.

• LUIS AGOSTINHO

November 4, 2021 at 7:48 pm

My First Contact with My Fellow Galactic Humans is very Simple.

This will happen After the Solar Flash. It is very simple for me I will just go up to them and Give them a Big Hug and thank them for coming and assist us!

It is that Simple, it does not need a protocol!

• Raylene

January 18, 2022 at 1:28 am

<div>Yes, I can understand why you have these suspicions. The amount doesn’t surprise me, as there are certain energetic tipping points relating to the amount of humans incarnate here at this time. The Universe is all mathematical and geometrical, activated energy. Plus, things thought and felt create the energetic structure of things, and when they are activated into the physical, they become physical energy upon the underlying thought/feeling energetic structure. There is so much more to this Universe and how it works, than what we have been learning on a small scale level from those that want to control us. It is good to open our minds to understand that there is much more out there than what we have been taught or are able to understand at this point. And also it is good to always be skeptical so we can avoid being deceived.
    </div>