General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• Have you heard of Queen Romana Didulo?

Posted by Nebula on November 6, 2021 at 1:59 am

So I want to start out by saying Hi to everyone here and say a bit about my journey here.

I first came across Corey when David brought him on Gaia tv. What Corey talked about resonated with me and it was my favorite show and I couldn’t get enough of it. I also am a big fan of David as well and have studied his work.

That being said a friend sent me a telegram group invite to Queen Romana Didulo’s channel. What she has been saying is what Corey was saying way back when. About how we will go through healing processes, med bed technology and replicators, new financial systems, secret space programs ect.

She states that she is:

-Working with various military, special forces, earth and galactic alliances.

-Queen and commander in chief of Canada, Head of Government in Canada.

-2.3 million evil doer’s to put it nicely have been removed/executed world wide

-med bed will be release by end of this year, possibly replicator technology will be free

-Canada will be the blue print of the new world, meaning everything will be free in Canada and everyone will be doing humanitarian projects.

-EBS (emergency broadcast system) will alert the world of military presence to round up the lower level evil doers and televise 8 hour series of disclosure and also a new financial system in place soon

-sending DNA-X energies to repair our DNA

What she has done in just a few months:

-gathered a fast growing audience and followers

– organized and created over 500+ groups for world wide good samaritans to directly pay bills for people in need

-had contests for Canada’s new flags and seals designs (many have been finished)

– Talks a lot about raising vibrations, peace and prosperity and lessons on spiritual growth and exposing the evil/human trafficking agendas.

– various fundraisers

Gene Decode has verified her roll in the alliance.

I’m pretty amazed that a lot of what she is saying, what Corey said and what is happening now in the world is all perfectly aligned. She brings a very hopeful message of peace and prosperity of our future and what we can accomplish globally. It is all very interesting and exciting to be apart of this moment on the earth.

So I’m curious if this community has any thoughts, opinions or concerns on this or if you have even heard of Queen Romana?

I would be very interested in what Corey has to say about this, surely he would know?

Thanks,

Nebula replied 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Victory Of The Light

November 10, 2021 at 6:46 pm

Hi, I have been reading her posts for about a year now and it’s pretty amazing. She’s even helping with our inner work.

• Nebula

November 10, 2021 at 7:46 pm

Yes definitely, good to know that I’m not the only one in this community that knows about her.

• Aileen Kader

November 11, 2021 at 11:52 pm

I’ve heard about her but can’t remember from where. Not sure how legit she is. There’s lots of wannabes out and about so I’m just taking a wait-and-see stance on her.

This is a website I have of her with quite a bit of information on it. But its focus is totally on Canada and Canadians. https://www.canada1stpartyofcanada.ca/our-leader/

There’s a US_MedBeds Operators/Technicians group being formed on Telegram and administered by “Indigo Angel” with almost 16,000 members which claims that Queen Romana Didulo is head of it. Apparently it’s open only by invitation and may be available to everyone in the world, not just Canadians. However, neither the MedBeds nor the training will be available until after the EBS. Who knows for sure? Time will tell.

I take it you’ve joined her Telegram channel and this is where you’ve gathered this information? https://t.me/romanadidulo

• Nebula

November 16, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Yes, and from Gene Decode

• Charlotte Erlandsson

November 12, 2021 at 2:47 am

Hi there, I just wanted to say, that I have just briefly heard about her, and to me it sounds very similar to Kim Goguen at Life Force. And neither of them seem to me like what liberation for humanity and ascension really is. They both sound like they are using the love and light language to disguise a different agenda. I know more about Kim, and she says she is “head of state of planet earth”, which also is a pretty big thing to claim. It seems to me that right now we are in that time, when many people are waking up, and at the same time, many people are claiming to be leaders etc….

What we really need, is the inner leader in each person. With this ascension, I do not believe we are to create a new flag for Canada (I live in Canada), or have a queen or anything like that. We are to raise our consciousness and vibration to a state of healing and wholeness. We have to be so careful right now, and focus on grounding and being in nature as much as possible. Listen to our dreams, do our inner work. We do not need any queens or people who call themselves head of state or anything like that. This is just my opinion,

• Nebula

November 16, 2021 at 9:50 pm

I haven’t heard about Kim yet, I’ll have to do some digging. Thanks for the insight!