Awakening & AscensionBrowse Other Topics

• For Corey, a request

Posted by Donna Braden on December 8, 2021 at 9:17 pm

Corey, this message is for you. I come to you as a life long, hardworking “star seed” to ask you for help via your connections. I also gave this request to David Wilcock, because I believe part of my purpose in life involves asking this request. To accomplish my purpose in life I would need age regression or a Medbed, which I know both exist. I am willing to put inheritance in some capacity for this request, also. If you are ‘directed’ or feel led to looking into this/receive a message, etc., then please email me or post it publicly, whatever the case. If nothing comes of it, well, I am honored just to have the opportunity to ask. Thank you, truly grateful for your work.

~Donna Braden

Donna Braden replied 2 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Donna Braden

December 9, 2021 at 5:23 am

Glenn, thank you for your thoughts. I have those thoughts too. But, each individual has their own special path and we are not to compare ourselves to others… which is usually a line we hear when we wish we could be like them. But its true in all its forms, when they have less than us or more than us or something different to accomplish than us. At my age and with what keeps happening to me, I am just seeing what I can do to support what it is I am supposed to do someday. We all have our part and so I seek the truest route I am supposed to live out.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Donna Braden.
    • Theresa Chapman

December 9, 2021 at 3:24 pm

I would love to see the med bed technology come out, especially as the world wakes up to the corruption in the medical industry. As that collapses, perhaps med beds will finally make their debut. I am speculating of course. The best I can do to help, is to increase my own vibration to help speed the inevitable into reality.

• Chuck Robinson

December 9, 2021 at 2:28 pm

No sane person wants economic collapse. If the economic system crashes; it will be caused by money being “handed out” by the communists govts. Economic collapse is not going to save our species. It will end up starving most of us and throwing us back intodark age. Desperate human behavior gets so chaotic that history will lose track of what goes on. Those dark ages are the reason that we lost our technologies. It’s all been erased by greed and tribalism. No one Tribalism

tribalism.