General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• Posted by Ben Ferguson  on October 18, 2021 at 2:39 pm

Hey guys, what is everyone’s take on the work that Dr Brown and the Farsight institute is releasing at the moment (for example, their Mystery Projects)?

Corey, would love to hear your take on it especially!

Many thanks from an Australian 🙂

MYLES EVANS replied 2 years ago 6 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • K S

December 23, 2021 at 2:09 pm

I respect the work Dr Brown and the Farsight Institute have been doing. Just today I was reading on Dr Salla’s site: “Remote Viewing confirms Ashtar Command base hidden in Jupiter’s clouds”. Dr Brown said it confirmed Elena and Megan statements about the Ashtar Command. I have been on the fence with those two and still am.

https://exopolitics.org/remote-viewing-confirms-ashtar-command-base-hidden-in-jupiters-clouds/

• Blue Iona

December 23, 2021 at 6:22 pm

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Selon la Confédération Intergalactique des Mondes libres et unifiés, l’Ashtar command est un groupe galactique en voie de libération. Ce groupe est invité à se libérer de ses croyances sectaires. </font></font>

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>According to the Intergalactic Confederation of Free and Unified Worlds, Ashtar command is a liberating galactic group. This group is invited to free itself from its sectarian beliefs.
    </font></font>

• MYLES EVANS

December 24, 2021 at 2:22 am

F>Y>I only….

• MYLES EVANS

December 24, 2021 at 5:06 am

FYI Only.

• MYLES EVANS

December 24, 2021 at 5:29 am
  • MYLES EVANS

December 24, 2021 at 6:01 am
  • DH1977 ????

January 4, 2022 at 5:22 pm

A I hates us all!

• Ben Ferguson

April 19, 2022 at 11:10 am

Would love to know Corey’s take on Farsight and their recent videos and remote viewing projects. I am trying and continuing to view their info with as much discernment as I can, and yet when they release videos with info that correlates with Corey’s testimony but choose to use phrases that seem to have a negative slight to describe that info. Makes me curious!

• MYLES EVANS

April 19, 2022 at 12:18 pm

When you expand your mind you widen your consciousness. When you look to align with anyone or only can view things from a single perspective you do the opposite. Corey is a man’s man, if you’ve listened to him, he will tell you, he alone, speaks for himself. Removing yourself from the shadow of his testimony when need be, won’t necessarily led you to the dark & will enable you to discover your own light. The vast majority of answers you still seek will come from within….not Corey or anyone else. With all due respect to the great service to humanity I believe he’s already done.