Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• sarah suits

December 5, 2023 at 10:12 am

Yes! A lot…and after about 2 years of daily interactions, I experienced everything from trickster lower level entities right up to now communicating with the same energy or entity that has only my best interests at heart. I don’t know for sure who it is I’m communicating with, but I’m getting full out conversations with this being that’s most definitely conscious and of a positive vibration. They’re really weird about giving me specifics concerning who or what they are. My advice would be to experiment carefully because you can pick up a lot of negative vibrations that ONLY want to work against you. I would probably approach differently now than I originally did because of those negative battles, but in the end, you’ll attract whatever your most strongly formed intentions reflect, but be careful how much advertising you do to the rest of that unseen world that you’re willing to talk. You’ll get all types and in numerous amounts!

• Dustin Caviasca

December 9, 2023 at 8:40 am

Yes, I had lot’s of spirits that came to me to crossover last night. I definitely have a some guides. They told me how to do it they said I didn’t have a choice.

• Dustin Caviasca

December 10, 2023 at 4:59 am

Any tips on how to protect myself. I’ve been calling in Archangel Michael at the beginning of each session to help any spirits in my space that need help and to remove all non-beneficial entities.

• Crystal Pi

December 11, 2023 at 5:08 am

Hi Dustin

There are a couple of things you can do right off the bat for entities and ghosts that won’t leave or appear stuck. The protocol is called Esklavanet Belvaspata and can only be performed by an initiated Belvaspata (BVP) Master.

Belvaspata is the sacred Angel Healing of The Heart methodology that has come directly from Source, brought forth by The Seer Almine. It works by signing sacred sigils and calling the Angel-god names associated with those sigils (such as the one below). In Esklavanet BVP, the Angel-gods do the work and make the ultimate decision about whether the being continues on its journey or is dissolved back into Source – something only they can decide.

A very useful incantation to say, if you feel threatened in any way by the unseen is to command “Usaranesh” which means “Get thee hence”. This works very well also and no initiation is required, but please use this Holy word with reverence. If these spooks of yours have ill-intent, they will disappear (it’s a bit like throwing salt over your shoulder, with immediate results).

You might want to look at the ‘gates’ or doors within yourself that you are opening where these entities are entering. Even certain medications can make one vulnerable to lower density invasion or parasitism. Beware (be-aware) of anything that tells you that you do not have a choice – that is never so. It is folly to offer up such invitations to the unseen realms!

“Man in his arrogance and ignorance uses the universe as their own private divination board (Ouija board) — this endangers the entire universe. They send out messages of welcome to make contact but they know not who or what will answer. This foolish intent creates holes through which invasive influences are invited into this universe. Damage has already been done…Good fences make good neighbors.”

Transmission by Iritlash-mirtlhishpirit

You can read more about such things, including the evolution of Archangel Michael, at the links below. Hope this is of use 🙂

https://originalones.org/2023/08/23/who-answers/

https://originalones.org/2023/11/25/it-invites-these-very-hostile-creatures-into-their-living-spaces/

• Dustin Caviasca

December 11, 2023 at 9:46 pm

Thank you. I was getting some demonic attacks and had to hire a Demonologist.

• Crystal Pi

December 12, 2023 at 12:32 am

You’re very welcome. Did it work?

• Dustin Caviasca

December 12, 2023 at 4:49 pm

I haven’t tried it yet. I’ll let you know.

• Dustin Caviasca

December 13, 2023 at 11:01 am

It’s works if it’s only one demon, but I doesn’t help if you have legion of demons after you.