General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• Crypto currency

Posted by Luke Galutia on October 10, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Hi all I am new here, but not to the Disclosure community. On other forums everyone knows me as betzalelmaggid. Anyways I have been wondering about what Cory has said about there being a currency reboot. I have been getting heavily in to Shiba coin, Doge, and am now diversified into other meme coins. I was wondering if the currency reboot that Cory was mentioning, is now manifesting as the meme coin movement/ wallstreetbets? Any thoughts?

Captain NASA replied 1 year, 9 months ago 16 Members · 19 Replies
  • 19 Replies
  • Juan

October 10, 2021 at 11:38 pm

What are you goals? Why pour liquid (dollars) into a meme coin when you could buy Bitcoin? 🙂

• Ann Magoon

October 12, 2021 at 2:10 am

Isn’t Bitcoin supplied by the investments of the cabal, i.e. child trafficking, drugs organ trafficking etc.?

• Karl Petersen

October 18, 2021 at 12:14 am

no, you are misinformed. cabal owns the fed reserve etc, they have a little machine in basement and crank out paper that has a value supposedly but backed by nothing, you take the paper and they add an interest charge to it, for something your govt should be doing it centralized with all your connections to money going back to the bank and govt (cabal) With bitcoin its decentralized mostly so instead you have the printing machine (your computer) and make bitcoin or other cryto, essentially with crypto coin make your own money and earn interest no cabal ds and very little govt involved.

• Danielle Franchi

October 12, 2021 at 3:38 am

What about xrp? I thought India adopted it as their form of currency. Luckily I moved my IRA to silver right before this last crash. I would love to Invest in crypto but the whole thing confuses me.

• Cornelius Clay

October 12, 2021 at 9:16 am

I think its a wonderful thought. I would not be pressed to say meme coins specifically as I personally don’t really see a unique use case for them, but certainly for the platform of blockchain in general given its decentralized nature. Long term though, I think crypto and blockchain in general is a stepping stone to something greater. Crypto itself while new is still vulnerable to cyber attacks and A.I. manipulation. Based on Corey’s testimony, I would expect crypto to be negatively entangled with some form of A.I. singularity in the near future. That might be the catalyst for a net positive currency that empowers humanity and enables us to do greater things. Just my thoughts but praying for a positive outcome either way! 🙏🏾

• Jane Annoff

October 17, 2021 at 8:52 pm

There is currently a Crypto Revealed interview series going on and is still in the free viewing period.
    I’m guessing next weekend will be an opportunity to binge-watch all episodes.

Dr. Patrick Gentempo interviews experts on cryptocurrency and the financial reset.

He’s done other interview series you may have heard of: Supplements Revealed, Money Revealed, Vaccine Revealed.

I can highly recommend it.

https://cryptorevealed.com/viewing/

• Rosemary Worsley

October 18, 2021 at 1:12 am

Have a look at Dan Hollings *The Plan* where you are guaranteed to make money on the *wiggle* whether it goes up or down. Great passive income. The training is around $3000 and the first BOT another $3000 but if like me you are a complete novice and need ‘spoon feeding’ then this is great way to go.

Just sayin

• Robertt Crown

October 18, 2021 at 10:09 am

I trade the markets for a living and let me tell you: cryptos are no investment. Even I don´t t touch it. It´s an experimental currency not backed/recognized by any government. If you wanna day trade it that is fine, but do not invest on it.

Dealing with the financial markets is a skill that requires a great deal of study and dedication – lots of years – thousands of hours of practice, don´t fool yourself, you gonna loose all your money.

• Karl Petersen

October 18, 2021 at 6:28 pm

cryptos are traded fund on stock exchange now. so you are wrong. also cryptos are decentralized whereas banking isn’t. recent fund on toronto exchange and US is also going to be doing the same. so it seems you are wrongly misinformed.

• Robertt Crown

October 18, 2021 at 8:03 pm

sure, I day trade for a living for over 5 years now and I don´t know what I Am talking about…

• William Burke

November 21, 2021 at 3:49 pm

If i were you guys i would look into Privacy coins that could be spent anonymous like using cash. My recommendations of the 2 best Are Haven and Monero. Ive been in Crypto since oct of 2017 so i do have quite a bit of knowledge regarding this topic. If anyone needs advice ill gladly share what i know

• Erik van Velzen

February 20, 2022 at 7:04 pm

Super happy that this topic came up

I am inside this space since 2010 and I can say I’m a whistleblower of the truth within this space this space has been corrupted a long time ago nearly the beginning but the true creator is pro-government prologue and pro-regulation he’s absolutely nothing anarchist he never was

This man is the most censored person in the crypto space

Most hated

This guy is the most interesting man that I’ve ever met in person is incredibly intelligent and if you meet him in person he’s really kind

https://craigwright.net/

One more thing for the freedom fighters realize this the entire cryptocurrency is anarchist in nature focuses on breaking government hiding private keys being above the law ring a bell they have corrupted BTC Bitcoin cash BCH and now the last one standing is cold Bitcoin Satoshi vision bsv

To research The Creator to understand what bitcoin is all about and what it supposed to do David wilcock said that Bitcoin was created by the Alliance Made bitcoin. I’m believe that is true.

Research Craig Wright and make your own opinion

• Sherry York

February 21, 2022 at 12:14 am

Blue Chicken Cult You say. I am Just one member of the Law Of One. That blue Bird is how the Pleiadean’s and my father talks to my Son Corey Goode who is in human vessel. I am Queen of Heaven my father who sometimes uses that Bird is Jesus. Be careful who you listen to the Evils are big in Channeling. Me I am also in Vessel I will be happy to answer any Questions you have. I will try to put the ways of Evil to be Exposed fooling millions of people.

• Channing Jones

June 19, 2022 at 10:04 pm

I would not recommend investing those coins you mentioned.

• Captain NASA

July 10, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Well the crypto isn’t controlled by any government just yet

• Fractal Reality

October 11, 2021 at 7:59 am

nonononono ONLY Bitcoin!

This is our chance to make a difference in the world not to make us rich or gamble, and you gamble when you put money in what you don’t understand and expecting to gain wealth.

If you divide yourself in other “distraction coins” you will eventually lose because we have only one chance and that is with Bitcoin.

For this reason the first country in the world, El Salvador, adopted Bitcoin. Not Ethereum not other shitcoin but BITCOIN. The same goes with other companies that bought Bitcoin as a reserve asset.

In short I see Bitcoin as a service to others asset in greater aspect, the other coins are rather in service to self vibe.

• Alexander Gaichka

October 13, 2021 at 8:06 pm

Bitcoin is satanic

• Erik van Velzen

February 20, 2022 at 6:50 pm

Well not exactly I have been here in the space since 2010 the true creator of Bitcoin is not a Saten worshiper he’s an opposite he absolutely is a believer of God and Christ

He’s the most hated man in cryptocurrency space that’s the part you’re writing the cabal has absolutely infiltrated most of all this cryptocurrency space I have been here since beginning I have witnessed it myself in person and basically I know a lot of powerful people in this space including the Creator himself that I’ve met in person five times

He’s not an anarchist anti-government he’s absolutely pro-government pro law and regulation

He knows everything about the communistic set satanic agenda he’s highly knowledgeable of what’s happening

And he is the most censored person in the cryptocurrency space