Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Josh Jorgensen

March 23, 2023 at 12:28 pm

Cool question. I love the matrix film. Personally I don’t believe that we live in a digital simulation but I do believe that we have been living in a matrix of deception and lies. Corey Goode freed me from that matrix. Thats the real unplugging I believe.

• Yhosua David

March 23, 2023 at 1:23 pm

its not digital, its organic and the deception you describe is the black cube matrix. the entire physical reality is a much greater matrix that very few have ever been freed from. one must awaken to exit this matrix. ppl think that being aware of the consequences of their decisions makes them “woke” and its a horrifying joke. awakening is a point zero experience that can be incredibly traumatic for those who arent ready. its one of the biggest deceptions in this world that there is no significant event which marks passage from this world into the parallel. ive met ppl in high levels of light that have no real idea that they are still dreaming.

• Yhosua David

March 23, 2023 at 1:24 pm

don’t get me wrong, this post was specifically about sovereignty and exiting the beast system in law but you gave me an opportunity to provide some perspective XD

• Josh Jorgensen

March 24, 2023 at 1:48 am

Very cool. Its a good post and subject. Thanks man. Interesting thing to think about.

• Yhosua David

March 24, 2023 at 2:19 am

Even better thing to strive for XD