Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

AscensionWorks.TV – Social/Video Network for Students of the Deepest Truths of Our Reality Forums Questions & Answers Can you make a list of things we know will happen when the solar event occurs ?

• Can you make a list of things we know will happen when the solar event occurs ?

Posted by Vasil Mladenov on March 18, 2023 at 4:23 pm

Hi Everyone. I think such list will be very helpful to do and the idea is to state all things that are somewhat known that will happen and the effect of that. For example – magnetic pole shift which will result in : … etc.

People will be able to prepare better if they know what to expect. So if anyone can help, I think it will be appreciated.

Josh Jorgensen replied 1 year, 1 month ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • André

March 18, 2023 at 4:45 pm

This has been done very good in the Disaster Playlist from Suspicious0bserers.
    Though it is no written list it is very well presented and I would recommend to watch the playlist and also the (live) Q&As from Ben, where he clears up some left over questions. Very informative and detailed, what is likely to happen and what to prepare for. Then everyone can make a list for themselves to help anchor the knowledge and to think about his own specific situation.

https://www.youtube.com/@Suspicious0bservers/playlists

(on all his videos there are all important links in the description box below each video)

• Charles Standard

March 18, 2023 at 9:54 pm

Hi, Vasil. You started an interesting thread. André is correct that Dr. Ben Davidson has complied a tremendous body of material about this including videos and texbooks. There are many other sources as well in the scholarly literature in fields ranging from oceanography, geology, anthropology, paleoclimatology, and many others. Many of these are available on line for free. Also Corey Goode has much information about this.

I agree that it would be worthwhile to compile a “list” perhaps with references and links to sources for additional information. This would be helpful to those in our community who may not have the time or background to pour through the scientific literature on their own.

I will take a crack at this, but hopefully others in our community would like to participate as well.

• Vasil Mladenov

March 19, 2023 at 2:14 pm

Thank you. Personally at this point of my life I dont have much free time to spare but I am trying to do so and Ive stumbled opon a very dark predictions that I do not feel are true. For example after the polar shift the huge wave will drown 90 % of Europe. The rest of the world also was predicted to almost melt away. This does not resonate with me. So I am trying to find a more reliable data, backed up. Thanks for the link and thanks for the effort that is going to get put into this en devour. I truly appreciate that.

• Charles Standard

March 21, 2023 at 11:58 am

Here is a quick link to a “pre-print” on biospheric effects of the magnetic pole shift. I understand we want to include both geophysical (rotational) pole shifts as well, but this is an interesting read in the meanwhile . . . while we are compiling a more comprehensive list. Enjoy. https://academic.oup.com/nsr/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nsr/nwad070/7076889?login=false

• Josh Jorgensen

March 23, 2023 at 12:30 pm

I also think a list would be great to have. Sorry I don’t actually have one but great question.