Ascension Works TV – Social & Video Network for Awakening Students of Love/Light Forums General Discussion Can anyone send me Cosmic Disclosure – S10E07 – Briefings with a New Alliance

• Can anyone send me Cosmic Disclosure – S10E07 – Briefings with a New Alliance

Casska Dawn updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago 5 Members · 14 Posts
  • Casska Dawn

December 14, 2021 at 10:27 am

Hi guys I’ve just finished watching cosmic disclosure on odyssey but S10E07 – Briefings with a New Alliance won’t play past 6mins. CCould someone please

• Donna Hoopai

December 14, 2021 at 11:41 am

I have been trying to watch that episode from time stamp 6:36 on, for almost three weeks now. It will not play for me either! Will said he has it pirate, but I’m not willing to kill a cpu for half an episode I saw a couple years ago and wish to review! If you scroll down on the homepage feed you will find a post where I asked the same question and Will Eudy answered! It might help you!

• Casska Dawn

December 15, 2021 at 12:28 pm

Thanks I’ll scroll down 🙏

• Steve Myers 

December 14, 2021 at 9:21 pm

I have a copy of the transcript for that episode if it helps…. I’ll just have to figure how to post a PDF of it here. Let me know if that will help and I’ll check into how to get it posted.I have a copy of the transcript for that episode if it helps…. I’ll just have to figure how to post a PDF of it here. Let me know if that will help and I’ll check into how to get it posted.

• Casska Dawn

December 16, 2021 at 10:59 am

Hi Steve, I would really appreciate that…thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏

• Steve Myers 

December 16, 2021 at 3:33 pm

Hi Casska, I posted that episode in the group “Discovering Intuition – A Voice of the Higher Self” the day I responded to this thread on Dec 14 as an experiment to see if I could create a PDF file & learn how to download it. I invite you, and any other members to join the group and access the Episode there. I’ll put it here also. I think you need to download the file to your laptop, but perhaps it will open on your phone. I’m not at all good a dealing with the phone technology and I’m still learning how to navigate the new phone app.

• Igor Bélai

December 15, 2021 at 12:52 pm

The transcripts of all episodes are here:

http://www.docdroid.net/192biis/cosmic-disclosure-full-transcripts-pdf

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Igor Bélai.
    • Casska Dawn

December 16, 2021 at 12:15 am

Thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏

• Donna Hoopai

December 15, 2021 at 1:09 pm

When I went to that link, it stopped at Season 10 Episode 5, where are the rest?

• Casska Dawn

December 16, 2021 at 10:59 am

Yup it stopped at S10E5.

• Igor Bélai

December 16, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Yes, you are right, there are not the transcript of all episodes…

I apologise for the inaccurate information.

• Donna Hoopai

December 16, 2021 at 3:59 pm

Thank you, this makes that collection complete! 👾

• Bryan Lane

December 20, 2021 at 12:48 am
    • Casska Dawn

December 20, 2021 at 2:14 am

Woohoo thank you 🙌 🎉

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now