Red Pill & Conspiracy TopicsBrowse Other Topics

• Paul

February 14, 2022 at 1:00 am

This is the Title to Fiona Barnett’s interview about her experiences involving abuse by satanic cult members in 1985.

Fiona Barnett – VIP Satanic Ritual in Bathurst City Hall of 1985Fiona Barnett – VIP Satanic Ritual in Bathurst City Hall of 1985

Following her statements made, a video was created in an attempt to discredit her publicly!

https://youtu.be/jYn7DcwWvJI

• AWTV Admin

Administrator
    February 18, 2022 at 12:18 am

May we ask why you’re calling this “Blue Chicken Cults in Action?” Unclear as to your intent. Thank you.

• Paul

February 18, 2022 at 9:04 pm

Yes okay, basically I am using that name because I wanted to express it in a way others can see that i’m labeling their tactics of dicrediting as part of blue chicken cults.

Maybe they are tin foil hat wearing psychos, but it is not so easy to always put it into a sort of category that others can define or relate to.

Blue chicken cult is not my term I normally use. I thought it may be not so accurate with how others interperate it and could see that people are likely to ask or wonder what I am meaning.

I wonder why I am posting it? I wonder why do others slack and expect someone else to make any effort. Look at what they did to people I am saying blue chicken or not.

• Paul

February 18, 2022 at 9:26 pm

I was struggling to get my words out on the previous reply, I remember I seen Corey’s blue chicken cult post about an upcoming series created to identify the perpertrators and their methods.

Some of Corey’s post was describing things such as people who have completely lost it in the disclosure movement and total whack jobs basically. I dentify these sorts of characters as headless chicken nut jobs but I am not too focused on their colour or if they are discrediting blue people or blue bird people in this instance.

If I made a mistake people can remove the posts, I will not be offended. I can always post things, or do things different if needed.

• AWTV Admin

Administrator
        February 18, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Thanks for replying. Corey has now trademarked the name “Blue Chicken Cult Entertainment” to use in future media he is planning, so we just wanted to be clear as to your reference. He took what was intended as a derogatory jab from someone and transmuted it into something fun. It can confuse people depending on how you’re using the term in your forum.

• Paul

February 19, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Thank you, I was not aware about that. It would have been better if I was informed this information in your first comment. Then I would have answered better or differently.

Or better still in future these types of confirmation messages could be conducted privately in case people feel pressured or put on the spot, which could result in defensive behavior.

If it is better perhaps you could delete our comments because I wouldn’t want nice people who visit seeing anything that could put them off.

Anyone can use that video I posted as an example in any of their material, as it is considered intel. If it is too satanic than you can delete it no problem.

• Steve Elmaleh

February 20, 2022 at 4:20 am

I believe you are referring to the Blue Avians. Any title is okay w me. You should have a donation button if you need $. Just joined 10 minutes ago. This seems like fun. Thanks, Corey. Om.