Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Asbergers & Autism

Posted by Clay Burk on December 1, 2023 at 7:34 pm

Is asbergers/autism purely a chemical imbalance or disorder of the physical brain or more of a multi-dimensional energetic imbalance that carries with us through reincarnation?

devon wendel replied 4 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Layla Starling

December 2, 2023 at 5:24 pm

I had 2 children who were both diagnosed with Level 3 Autism at age 2, respectively. Neither could speak or communicate with anyone other than me intuitively and with made-up sign language. Long story short, I put them both into remission by removing all toxins from our home and their bodies. They were 2 and 6 when I started. It took 18 months for my younger one and 2 1/2 years for my older one. When we go on vacation they both regress and it takes several weeks to get them fully back. I think the causes of Aspergers and Autism vary but for some, it is their inability to detox. When they were 16 and 20 we stumbled upon a unicorn Medical Doctor (ALL previous Medical Doctors were ZERO help in putting them into remission) who tested them after he heard our story and found they have 2 gene mutations that prevent their bodies from detoxing.

• j j

December 3, 2023 at 7:31 am

Depends…

The soul shapes the mind, which shapes the DNA, which shapes the body.

Also what the body is exposed to shapes the DNA, which shapes the body, and can shape the mind.

• devon wendel

December 3, 2023 at 8:00 am

I was trained and worked as a child behavioral therapist, the current medical narrative on Autism is false. It would be better understood as a condition that arises from a toxic environment and its primary cause seems to be heavy metals in vaccines. Heavy metal chelation as mentioned above for many neurological disorders holds a ton of promise. https://www.bitchute.com/video/cHRJtah8VwjQ/?fbclid=IwAR2Lzrt52t2qHTMg8bGbfIUdxfDqW_FbUuSBALet9Z373xFiXf1fq3g_2jI

• Clay Burk

December 9, 2023 at 12:19 am

Thank you for this. I’m 27 years old and was diagnosed with asbergers at the age of 16. It has become such an integrated part of me I cannot imagine what I would be like without it. I will try some chelation because the heavy metal toxins thing makes a lot of sense. It’s possible I could have a gene mutation as well I have never really thought of that. Appreciate all of you for giving your thoughts on it!

• devon wendel

December 9, 2023 at 7:46 pm

Truth sets you free.. One reason I left Behavioral Psychology and the medical field is because they dont allow truth to be spoken, they speak lies and subterfuge. If you have had any shots as a child or adult and have a “Autistic” diagnosis, time and time again heavy metal chelation has been shown to work, also works for alot of neurological disorders.