Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

AscensionWorks.TV – Social/Video Network for Students of the Deepest Truths of Our Reality Forums Questions & Answers Andromeda Luciferian Social Memory Complex – Love/Light Vortex Black Holed

• Andromeda Luciferian Social Memory Complex – Love/Light Vortex Black Holed

Posted by Indigenous Alien on April 17, 2023 at 6:41 pm

I watched a vid of a channeling session and it was said that our sixth density angelic brethren discovered a fleet of ships coming from Andromeda into our galaxy. These ships identified themselves as the Luciferian Social Memory Complex. Apparently, our guardians summoned the Light/Love of the One Infinite Creator and the entire fleet was pulled into a vortex and sucked into a black hole. Our 6th density brethren, said they watched in awe…

Corey, can you shed light on this information. The person doing the channeling seems spot on to me, but vetting out BS is paramount.

Peace, love, and light to you and yours, my brother, and to everyone else. Know for certain, it was your work that awoken me, your Sphere Being Alliance youtube channel to be exact. This leads me to one more question. I was blasted by the most positive loving energy from your channel. I have never felt anything like that before. My ego was stripped, gone, blown away and I cried and cried and cried, and that is how my awakening began – stripped of ego if but for an evening, many tears, and gratitude, but also a thirst for truth. I am wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen. Please let me know cause I don’t believe I am unique enough to be the only one to be hit by energy aimed to awaken. If you have then speak up, please.

Indigenous Alien replied 1 year ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.