Questions & AnswersBrowse Other Topics

• Aldebaran / Dark Fleet

Posted by Florent David  on December 3, 2023 at 1:55 am

Corey, what’s the situation with the Aldebaran star system?

I’ve been trying to piece together a lot of information like a jigsaw puzzle to get a clearer picture of exopolitics over the last 10 years. There are so many factions with different agendas…

I think the Dark Fleet is one of the many groups behind “Cobra” because Cobra has been protecting this faction in its information for years.

What’s interesting is that since November 2023, he’s been saying that their plan has changed and that from now on 95% of humanity would be deported to a planet in Aldebaran “for our own good” with prior open contact here on Earth with this Nordic ET group from Aldebaran who were in contact with Maria Orsic (I don’t believe in the success of this plan at all).

What’s also interesting is that “Cobra” seems to be pushing (getting us to co-create) the realization of this plan for 2024 and 2025 (i.e. before the GGLN enters our solar system in late 2025/early 2026).

What’s even more interesting is that many Aryans seem to believe that they are genetically linked to these Sumerian Norse “gods”/ET’s from Aldebaran (subject to dracos/reptilians) and that their true origin/home is the Aldebaran star system and that Earth is just a planet they colonized in our past.

Based on this (and many other elements), we can put forward a hypothesis worth analyzing:

– Do the Aryan / Dark Fleet lineages consider Aldebaran to be their number 1 stronghold, taking priority over Earth?

– Are these groups, now in difficulty, not trying to foment a coup on Earth over the next 2 years to transfer resources (technologies and 95% of humanity) to Aldebaran and use them as pawns to defend their main stronghold at Aldebaran?

– Does the GGLN think there’s a plan like this that these Nazi groups are trying to implement?

What’s your opinion on this?

Fredrik Refsdal replied 4 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Fredrik Refsdal

December 4, 2023 at 12:54 pm

Yes, I also read this 2012 blog thing. They had a lot of right regarding im.plants and Daarpa and all that, but somehow i always question what motives it might be behind all of this.
    Would be really enlightening to hear Corey Goode viewpoint on this blog and specially the recent posts.

• Fredrik Refsdal

December 4, 2023 at 12:56 pm

The last post from the blog was quite weird i would say. Talking about prior nazis working with the Federation. Seems a bit fishy. And 5g is hardly mentioned on that blog. We down here on the Planet struggle with this parasite Network DAILY.