General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• About the layout preference.

Posted by Cori A. on October 11, 2021 at 6:46 am

Could there be an option to darken the layout of the page for personal accounts? The bright screen hurt my eyes after a while, but darker colors like deep grey doesn’t do that as much.

Just a suggestion.

Milkyway Feline replied 2 years, 5 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Ascension Works Admin

Administrator
    October 12, 2021 at 5:38 am

Yes eventually. A dark colors mode/theme option is planned. Thanks for the feedback!

• Milkyway Feline

November 20, 2021 at 2:59 pm

Hey there. Yes dark feature is available on android. Go to settings. About phone. Tap build version 7 times. Go back to settings enable developer mode. Then force dark mode on all apps.

• Steve

October 14, 2021 at 2:15 pm

Just a suggestion….. You might join this group. https://ascensionworks.tv/groups/test-group/

Initial Public Testing Group

I’ve had some questions answered there. Like you, I getting to know the site a bit at a time.

• Ascension Works Admin

Administrator
    October 14, 2021 at 5:33 pm

The Request Verification feature exists to allow people to trust that someone is who they claim to be (that your real name is being used, or a name that links to you other online accounts) by having a small blue checkmark appear next to the name. Documents will likely not be needed but we are not able at this time to provide a list of verification requirements and will reach out to people as needed.

You can ignore the letter combinations shown in that screenshot, they refere only to HTML code being used in the post.

There is a “Cart” icon that relates to purchases, currently only relating to Courses.

We will make the website (and apps) faster and faster over time.