General DiscussionBrowse Other Topics

• 20 and Back symptoms

Posted by Paul Atreides on September 25, 2023 at 10:32 am

I saw Corey mention that people who underwent 20 and Back programs develop certain physical symptoms. Does anyone know what all of the symptoms are or a link that elaborates more on it?

Carilene Cruz replied 1 month, 3 weeks ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Diana Sproul

September 25, 2023 at 11:50 am

Elaina Danaan was promoting someone’s course. First name started with M. I can’t find it in my bookmarks. His course was only $40. It helps to unlock memories.

• Paul Atreides

September 26, 2023 at 2:19 am

Thanks I’ll look into that!

• Debbie

September 25, 2023 at 7:25 pm

I think Corey rattled off quite a few of the symptoms in that video. As far as a place they would be listed online, keep in mind that the term “20 and Back” is one of Corey’s protected terms — not what the actual program may be called — and therefore no one else should be using it so you won’t likely find a list of symptoms using that term.

• Paul Atreides

September 26, 2023 at 2:22 am

Yeah I haven’t found any information on that anywhere online. And I was just curious as to what all the symptoms would be. Thanks for replying!

• Debbie

September 26, 2023 at 9:08 am

You’re welcome. 😃

• Billymu .

March 10, 2024 at 3:19 am

Memory issues is the one I remember but anomalous scars could be another (i.e Scars that show up mysteriously but have no memory of them actually happening)

• Carilene Cruz

March 10, 2024 at 10:09 am

Yo creo que cuando soñamos algunas situaciones de nuestro sueño se manifiestan físicamente. Me parece que es una forma que el universo tiene para dejarnos saber que deberíamos buscar información para entender nuestra realidad y ayudarnos a quitarnos los velos de las mentiras de la sociedad.

I believe that when we dream, some situations in our dreams manifest physically. It seems to me that it is a way that the universe has to let us know that we should seek information to understand our reality and help us remove the veils of society's lies.