• Indigenous Alien

November 15, 2022 at 9:23 pm

I have used Scalar Energy and it was unbelievable. I did the free 30 day treatment online here is the link in case someone want to try it. What Is Scalar Energy (scalarlight.com.

It is a long story, the “WHY” of what led me to trying it. Let me simply say this, a year+ ago, I was diagnosed with liver disease and a blood infection that was killing me. I FELT TERRIBLE. It was obvious that I was dying. I was put on what I call Chemo-Light medication that made me feel worse. Each day all I could do is sit, cry, and wanted to crawl out of my skin or die. A was referred to Scalar Energy by another awakening individual online. Let me tell ya, I knew the second my treatment started, It was at 3:03 am, I was jolted out of my disturbed sleep and felt better than I have in decades. This is when all kinds of things started to occur, synchronicities! I learned much in the following month regarding my ascension and what that means.

Okay, I hope I wasn’t too long winded. I hope everyone tries Scalar, it is the real deal

Peace, Love, and Light to all