• Get The Latest Releases & Information

• 01:30:18

SSP Updates, New Guardians & Inner Work - Surviving Ascension Q&A with Corey & Mike

02:25:41

Humans from the Future, Timeline Wars, Aliens, Consciousness & Ascension (Oct 2017)

47:34

David Wilcock @ The Ascension Summit

47:22

Corey talks with Kaya Leigh on Breathwork

49:16

Law of One & Transcendent Identity @ Ascension Summit

34:49

Protecting your home from negative entities & attacks! Surviving Ascension - Corey & Stacy Goode

30:55

SSP Update: THE ANDROMEDA SYNDICATE - Beware Galactic Federations of Seductive Human ETs

24:17

The Blue Avians & The Law of One Course Excerpts

15:15

SOS They're Taking Us - Ep 1

15:04

GGLN Declaration of Independence from ICC, Rogue ET Federation & Orion Group

01:46:49

Mt Shasta Presentation - Pt 1 - Mt Shasta Secret Space Program Conference - Corey Goode

29:30

Ep1: What are High Vibe Foods?

38:00

Grassroots Disclosure: Nothing is Stopping Us @ Eclipse of Disclosure 2017

15:48

Bridget Nielsen & Corey Goode - High Vibration Diets & Raising Consciousness

01:22:58

Ascension & End Times Prophecy - April 2019 - Corey Goode

03:28

Bill Foss - Healing Power of the Akashic Records - Webinar Preview

22:56

Major Cosmic, SSP & Alliance End Game Updates Coming! Intergalactic Trials Have Begun

20:20

Forgiveness, Karma & Cutting Energetic Cords - Surviving Ascension

50:40

Law of One Discussion with Mike & Nathan

01:36:48

Surviving the Transition - Solar Flash, our Future and Ascension - April 2018

01:43:14

The Money Masters (Remastered 2022)

52:44

Corey talks with Jeffrey Ashur about QHHT

09:52

Quick Update - Zulu ET Group Intel & Orion Group invades the LOC Videos on the way

02:11:03

The Cosmic Secret (FULL MOVIE)

24:24

Ep1: Intro to The Journey Within with Dr. Starr MacKinnon

30:35

Positive Affirmations with Stacy Goode (AA Wk4)

09:57

Liberation of Micca's Planet & Hope for Earth

01:29:18

Dr. Alex Bloom: The Master Keys of Change, Unlocking Your Potential

02:22:08

Ancient Aliens, Cataclysmic Cosmic Cycles and Ascension - Corey Goode DOD 2019

• Jean-Michel O’Donnell

September 15, 2022 at 8:47 am

Week 2
      Demo 1: Loc Rescue
      I’ve only been able to spend a few days this week working on it, but did get a lot done. The blocker system has been upgraded to moon rocks, desks, file cabinets, and chairs. Two invaders, a trooper model and a grey-ish model (mixamo swat-guy and zlorp) are also littering the ground unconscious. Don’t hit any of them. The system is very modular and adding in obstacles is a few minutes once the models are done.

I added male and female rescuees. When you run close enough, they’re portalled out.

I put in a basic User Interface (UI). It displays how many coins you’ve collected (metal tonnage), people you’ve saved, and how far you’ve run. These are also saved between runs for your grand totals.

I added an achievement system. 5 achievements for each of distance ran, metal collected, and people saved.
      Example:
      Run 1000m (aka 1 kilometer), achievement “Not a couch potato”.
      Save 100 people, achievement “First Responder”.

I added mechanics for special rooms (1 in 200 chance currently) and made the first one. About a year ago, I modeled the Avro Arrow. I may have accidentally included a room with 2 to run through. The original model was based off a 1958-1959 data drawing.

I also added a rotating Earth and Sol for background objects. Just because I could.
      😄

To do:
      Portal animation and effect for saving people. Currently, it’s just sound. But it’s one of my favorite Sci-Fi sounds.

I’ve started the main menu page, but it lacks full functionality.

|- Create the achievement page. Gotta see what’s been achieved, and what can be achieved.

|- Basic instruction page.

|- Ability to reset saved data

Create the Windows installer

Create the Android installer

Upload the project, just in case anyone with a Mac wants to make a Mac or iOS version.

I hope there’s a few days of work left. It depends on how much time I get to put into this with Life happening daily.

And don’t mind the screen shot. When one has access to the source code, the impossible becomes easy. I guess that’s why God is so good at miracles.